No announcement yet.

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Hull City | 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Took him 75 mins on his first start to get the fans on board. As I said, he's built for these non-farmer shores. Sooner he takes over from Gholi for TM the sooner we improve our side.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
      Took him 75 mins on his first start to get the fans on board. As I said, he's built for these non-farmer shores. Sooner he takes over from Gholi for TM the sooner we improve our side.
      He was loved by fans even before his start (the Twitter poll had him at 80+% votes among fans as the first choice for a start to replace Eaves). He works hard in practice and matches. Fans recognize dedication.

Comment

How was allahyar? I didn't watch the game but the stats show that he wasn't that great amongst the 11 starters in hull?

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
          Agree. Gholizadeh needs to find a new club but outside that - he's been real selfish as of late and he hasn't shone at all. Not even against the likes of Lebanon he wasn't able to make his mark. He is now benched at Charleroi.
          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Comment

He has a lot of potential, we have not seen anywhere close to his best yet. I really hope he continues to develop and takes over Gholi's spot in TM
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Comment

Next game is on Friday as it’s Good Friday in the UK. Kick off at 15.00 GMT and they are at home to Cardiff.

Comment

well done Allahyar to win the attention of the fussy and hard to please English fans. If he pays attention, it is not that hard to see what English leagues are after.
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Like I said before, the league is a good fit for him. Combine with age and regular playing time, which he will get at hull, he can really improve and show himself well. He has all the tools to be a effective in this league right now, and in a few years the big one too. Many players, english and non english, with similar age profiles have taken this exact path very recently

The only concern is this idiot Shota. I hope he is gone at the end of this season. Even a more old school British coach would be better for his overall development. This guy is just clueless.

I hope with Acun's funds + ambition they get a better coach. They have some decent young players and can certainly add some more. Pair that with a solid coach and they can be impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        Like I said before, the league is a good fit for him. Combine with age and regular playing time, which he will get at hull, he can really improve and show himself well. He has all the tools to be a effective in this league right now, and in a few years the big one too. Many players, english and non english, with similar age profiles have taken this exact path very recently

The only concern is this idiot Shota. I hope he is gone at the end of this season. Even a more old school British coach would be better for his overall development. This guy is just clueless.

I hope with Acun's funds + ambition they get a better coach. They have some decent young players and can certainly add some more. Pair that with a solid coach and they can be impressive.
                        Yes, really wish he played in a team that has actual plans.
                        Every game I watch of them, they have him running pointlessly (which he does without complaint and beautifully), but its to no end. Their transition play also makes TM look like Brazil 1982.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Yes, really wish he played in a team that has actual plans.
                          Every game I watch of them, they have him running pointlessly (which he does without complaint and beautifully), but its to no end. Their transition play also makes TM look like Brazil 1982.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Unfortunately doubt shota will be going anywhere before the end of Next season. He's Acun's guy, and will be given a full season to see what he can do.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              Unfortunately doubt shota will be going anywhere before the end of Next season. He's Acun's guy, and will be given a full season to see what he can do.
                              On the bright side, they will most likely be getting better players next season from the Turkish Süper Lig or elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                                On the bright side, they will most likely be getting better players next season from the Turkish Süper Lig or elsewhere.
                                Ozil was heavily linked to Hull...but he has stated planning to find a team in Turkey.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Working...
                                X