Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(#POLL) Comparing coaches thread: Who is the best? Skocic, Wilmotz, CQ, Branko, Daei,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ali daie and talebi are dead heat 1-1.
    i think kaisaramir showed up and voted for daie
    and talebi son did the same.

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
      I was very disappointed by Amiris comments about CQ in yazdah show.
      Maybe Amiri forgot that it was his PK miss that ultimately lost us the game against Iraq.
      Otherwise CQ might have won us the 2015 asian cup.
      I think Amiri's "criticism" or let's say comparison between Sko and CQ approach seems very plausible to me. He said himself, that he learned discipline and order from CQ, but Sko gave him the self-confidence to act more freely on the pitch and express his individual skills. I think that is not only true for Amiri but also for Taremi and Azmoun who create much more chances and act more dynamically upfront. I am not saying that Sko is better, far to early to judge that, but i think CQ emphasize on order, unity and defensive-approach prevent/obstruct in same ways our attacking-potential which was pretty clear (re-) watching WC 2018 and AC 2019.

Comment

I like the concept of the Yazdah show and them getting together to talk football, but it's sickening how they've used that show as a CQ bashing circus and try to attack him in every way possible..
        And to compare CQ to any TM manager that we've had is absolutely laughable.. Just remember where TM was back in 2011 when he took over.. Our 2011 Asian Cup roster was absolutely laughable at the time and look the progression we made from there on to where we have legionaires on the regular..

The Yazdah crew are all butt hurt because CQ excluded them from TM in some way or form... If players like Taremi, ARJ, Sardar, Ezza came out right now and said something bad about CQ, then I would take the Yazdah crew more serious.

Comment

YAZDAH CREW= team melli exis of evils.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
            YAZDAH CREW= team melli exis of evils.
            They're the premium definition of hashiyeh which is sad because I always loved and support AK8 and still do to this day.
            I'm surprised they haven't brought on Rahmati, Aghili, Seyed Jalal on yet to bash CQ some more..

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
              They're the premium definition of hashiyeh which is sad because I always loved and support AK8 and still do to this day.
              I'm surprised they haven't brought on Rahmati, Aghili, Seyed Jalal on yet to bash CQ some more..
              To be fair from what I have watched CQ hasn't been a focus of this show. They asked Amiri about his TM experiences with coaches and thats the only time I recall CQ being a focus of discussion. If anything they have mostly focused on current TM, lying cheating, and scandals in the league and general footballing issues we see.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                any show with azizi and ali karimi
                2 man responsible for tm not going to
                2002wc and 2010 wc
                should not be supported.
                these 2 are good for audience of
                5 years old to 18 years ol age
                which dont remember their KHIYANATS to team melli
                with that audience they can act like god fathers and HAMEH KAREH FOOTBALLMON...

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                  I was very disappointed by Amiris comments about CQ in yazdah show.
                  Maybe Amiri forgot that it was his PK miss that ultimately lost us the game against Iraq.
                  Otherwise CQ might have won us the 2015 asian cup.
                  Amiri is arguably our most consistent player since 2015. His penalty was bad luck, it could happen to any other player.

Let's not disrespect Shir marde Lorestan, Vahid Amiri

Comment

any show with azizi and ali karimi
                    2 man responsible for tm not going to
                    2002wc and 2010 wc
                    should not be supported.
                    these 2 are good for audience of
                    5 years old to 18 years ol age
                    which dont remember their KHIYANATS to team melli
                    with that audience they can act like god fathers and HAMEH KAREH FOOTBALLMON...
                    Which "Khiyanat" azizi exactly did to TM? That he scored the 2-2 in Australia to take us to the WC? How did Azizi prevent us from going to WC 2002?

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                      Which "Khiyanat" azizi exactly did to TM? That he scored the 2-2 in Australia to take us to the WC? How did Azizi prevent us from going to WC 2002?
                      may i know your approximate age before
                      i answer your question?

Comment

may i know your approximate age before
                        i answer your question?
                        I have watched WCQ 2002 ( not all games, but a good chunk of it), that should be sufficient for you, to return back to the topic.

PS: I am well aware of the fact that Aziz goal against Australia has nothing to do with WC 2002. I just mentioned it to highlight some significant moments that he had for TM in general.

Comment

CQ just made 100 votes from 133..
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

skokkic aint done nothing its been the players who are 95% CQ's

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
                              skokkic aint done nothing its been the players who are 95% CQ's

Never understood thus comment. Form and development of players is mostly on the clubs. National team coach will select the best players available to him and even his haters would agree with that. Ironically, skocic haters make that same complaint yet then say why does skocic not play x or y!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                Never understood thus comment. Form and development of players is mostly on the clubs. National team coach will select the best players available to him and even his haters would agree with that. Ironically, skocic haters make that same complaint yet then say why does skocic not play x or y!
                                How many young players has skokic introduced in two years... 0!... allahyar and mohebbi were under wilmots ahah.... skokic short-termism with everything will cost us big time in the long run

We need a real coach in the WC!

Comment

Working...
                                X