Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(#POLL) Comparing coaches thread: Who is the best? Skocic, Wilmotz, CQ, Branko, Daei,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

beutiful scenes cq runs in to the field and celebrates with the team after the shootout..
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
      To be fair...its not like we have done well at the world cup level. 5 pts in 2 WC is far from good. I mean Talebi got 3 in a single world cup...no one would consider him world class. Hopefully Skocic can get us 6+...just imagine!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      And Talebi's 3 pointer was fully deserved.

Comment

who is the best coach between these guys? I think certain coach's performance in Asian cup and now African cup speaks for itself. Can't compare CQ to rest of these guys, really not fair

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
          who is the best coach between these guys? I think certain coach's performance in Asian cup and now African cup speaks for itself. Can't compare CQ to rest of these guys, really not fair
          Just sad he couldn't take us to the finals of AC 2019 after being 8 years our Coach, now after such a short period of time he advanced with Egypt to the Finals ( with two penalty-shoot outs. ) Life is crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
            And Talebi's 3 pointer was fully deserved.
            Talebis 3 pts should count as 10 since he brought us the extra joy of spanking usa..
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

CQ was something else. We changed a tesla for a peykan( Skocic), smh.
              Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
                Please enlighten me what CQ has done in Asian cup for us? getting us to Semi final? we got that from Branko and Mayli Kohan.
                Getting Egypt to AFCON final? Egypt is always a contender to win it and has won it record 7 times so not really a breakthrough there either.
                Yes CQ is the best coach in the list but not for these reasons. He is best becuase he demands the right environment to work in, he is not a push over, and he build things systematically.

Comment

Typical negative football bay CQ and his teams and as usual cant keep calm. Hope he loses the Final, Senegal is by far the best team in this tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by topotour View Post
                    Getting Egypt to AFCON final? Egypt is always a contender to win it and has won it record 7 times so not really a breakthrough there either.
                    Fair enough, Egypt is mostly the favorites to win the African Cup. I didn't watch todays game but judging by the stats, it wasn't a match where one side dominated the other and not many chances were created either. Egypt had good opportunity in AT. Most of the games Egypt played were either balanced or they were slightly the better side ( f.e. against Morocco). But winning to penalty shootouts in a raw just indicates the mental strength of Egyptian players. You can't teach these things, you are born with that. Let's see how they will do against Senegal.

Comment

Just watched the highlights, Cameroon hit the post twice! Egypt road to the finals (with two-penalty shoot-outs) involved def. a good portion of luck.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                        Anyone. Karimi, Ando..many other legends who were attacked for saying the truth. Please advise now based on what stat is CQ the best coach we have had.
                        tooleh khers khan
                        since its a big sensitive topic
                        and alot to cover.
                        i will start with tm coaches in the world cup we first.

DO YOU AGREE
                        with 2 world cup appearance backto back first time in our
                        history and total of 4points in one wc which is = to 40% of our total points over all CQ IS THE BEST tm coach ever for iran in world cups over heshmant mahjerani talebi bronko ?

my logic isyur logic base on stats only

tooleh khers
                        You AGREE OR NOT?

Comment

I was very disappointed by Amiris comments about CQ in yazdah show.
                          Maybe Amiri forgot that it was his PK miss that ultimately lost us the game against Iraq.

Otherwise CQ might have won us the 2015 asian cup.
                          Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

I don't understand how much some people became fan of CQ, supporting even random countries like Colombia, Egypt (why not Iraq if he joined them). I hope people won't be "happy for him" if his team beat us at WC. We read much more about CQ, Egypt and Afcon in the iran football section than about iranian football itself!

I respect and thank CQ for all the tremendous work he did for Iran. He was also negotiating with Colombia during AC19, was close to join Iraq and is now coaching KSA buddy. He left Iran, so people move on too, be mah chie how he does with his new teams.

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                              I was very disappointed by Amiris comments about CQ in yazdah show.
                              Maybe Amiri forgot that it was his PK miss that ultimately lost us the game against Iraq.

Otherwise CQ might have won us the 2015 asian cup.
                              He didn’t say anything bad about CQ. He said he doesn’t like mistakes. The hosts were the ones trying to paint that as negative.

Comment

Its great to see that majority of Iranian fans understand what this great man did and how well he put Iran on the football map. There are always haters for one reason or another but as the poll indicates the people have spoken. CQ gave Iranian's hope and passion. He fought hard for the team and with the team against the many obstacles of the Islamic regime and thus why he is so respected and loved. And at the same time followed where he goes and supported because of the love and passion he gave to Iran and Iranians. He himself said one time when you fall in love with footballing characters that love never leaves even if players/coaches change teams and location. He made Iranians fall in love with him and for that he is respected and will be loved and appreciated forever.

He always said in all his interviews and pregame talks that each game you raise that jersey just a little bit higher. This was proven game after game after game.

Comment

Working...
                                X