in tehroon by tm, its time
    for real test for team melli.
    s.k at home by far will be the most difficult
    match against a real quality team on the road
    i skovic era. s.k has not beaten iran
    in 90 minutes of play since that lg game
    in egypt 21 years ago. they will be motivated
    hungry and its great chance for skovic
    to play against real quality wc opponent.
    THIS IS EL CLASSICO OF ASIA and offcoure
    pot b will be on the line.

lebnon match will be another proffessional
    victory by tm not worried about that match
    BUT S.K IN S.K IS MOTHER OF ALL
    MATCHES QUALITY AND DIFFICULT PLACE
    IN DANESHMAND ERA.

I am not worried, Noorafkan will play goalie against S.K. :-)

Comment

This will be a very tough match. It can go either way.

We should go in with a gritty underdog mentality and try to come out and snag the win. Playing in Korea in a hostile environment is a great test for us!

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
        I am not worried, Noorafkan will play goalie against S.K. :-)
        norafkan is a jewel for tm.
        solid cb
        solid lb
        solid lw
        solid dmf
        he is young vahid amiri but better. amiri dint get call up
        to tm until his late 20s.. noorafkan already world of experience at this current age. if no major injury he will
        be in the next 3 wc for iran.

Comment

South Korea and Japan have one of the most energetic spectators in Asia. Their fans will not be quiet throughout the entire match. A real hostile and loud environment. It's never been an easy task to play in South Korea. I am almost confident that we won't be able to pull a win in Korea. But I certainly hope I am dead wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
            South Korea and Japan have one of the most energetic spectators in Asia. Their fans will not be quiet throughout the entire match. A real hostile and loud environment. It's never been an easy task to play in South Korea. I am almost confident that we won't be able to pull a win in Korea. But I certainly hope I am dead wrong!
            if no covid restiction that stadium
            will be sea of red rock and rolling.
            it be a GREAT EID NOOROOZ match to watch.
            i will eat my once a year kaleh pache routing for that day
            so clock is ticking super slow.

Comment

warm up talk for SOUTH KOREA and lebnon match

Originally posted by kateb View Post
              if no covid restiction that stadium
              will be sea of red rock and rolling.
              it be a GREAT EID NOOROOZ match to watch.
              i will eat my once a year kaleh pache routing for that day
              so clock is ticking super slow.
              Hahahaha damn lots of cholesterol. But once a year won’t do any harm. I intermittent fast 6 days a week. So breakfast typically gets overlooked [emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Last edited by Keano; 02-01-2022, 05:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                I hope you're wrong but most probably you arent. For me the key issue is the need for a plan to contain Son. We need 2 DMs that stop him for gaining speed and acceleration. The good part is that our strikers are capable of offensive prowess even if we defend with 10 men!

Comment

Actually we should bring like 3 or 4 DMs all playing extremly rough and harsh against him. Everytime a DM is booked on a card, we just throw in a new one with fresh pair of legs. The other Korean players are with all due respect, skill wise scrubs and no match for TM.

And yes, I try to think with class and dignity, but these Korean players and teams we meet are shameless when we counter-attack. They dont flinch one second of fouling our players when we counter. They dont even try to run back and defend etc. Just watch random game of theirs against us and you guys will see what im talking about.

So lets play their own game and kill THEIR momentum as they always try against us!

Comment

I love that we get to face SK in SK and that both teams are qualified and fighting for first. ARJ will not be available due to reds, as will Moharrami and Mohammadi. Time to start thinking about how we line-up that defense and midfield.

Comment

Is it worthwhile to call up your best players for these last 2 remaining matches after qualifying for the World Cup? I wonder if it's worth it or not. I am wondering for both Iran and Korea.

Comment

Originally posted by nmssis View Post
                        Is it worthwhile to call up your best players for these last 2 remaining matches after qualifying for the World Cup? I wonder if it's worth it or not. I am wondering for both Iran and Korea.
                        For Iran, yes. Since Pot 2 is on the line. For SK, not so much!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nmssis View Post
                          Yea you're right, its not worth it man. Don't call up your best players, you know there is risk of injuries and other stuff. We won't call up ours too We will probably use our reserves or domestic league players. I think you guys should do it too its great opportunity for them

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
                            I love that we get to face SK in SK and that both teams are qualified and fighting for first. ARJ will not be available due to reds, as will Moharrami and Mohammadi. Time to start thinking about how we line-up that defense and midfield.
                            i think these 3 players missing IS BIG blessing.

biravand
                            shoja
                            kanani
                            norafkan
                            hardani (thank god,moharami slow a$$ would of been 405 freeway nhis side)
                            saeed
                            ahmadnoor
                            ghoolizaeh
                            amiri
                            sardar
                            taremi

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                              Yea you're right, its not worth it man. Don't call up your best players, you know there is risk of injuries and other stuff. We won't call up ours too We will probably use our reserves or domestic league players. I think you guys should do it too its great opportunity for them
                              didnt you hear
                              iran will send
                              dejageh
                              shojaie
                              gucci
                              ando
                              pooladi
                              gholam reza rezaie
                              ali karimi
                              all the above players will start
                              is their goodbye match OH I FORGOT gigi bufon iran mirzapor Willalso start.

Comment

Working...
                              X