No announcement yet.

warm up talk for SOUTH KOREA and lebnon match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

D will be major concern without pretty much everyone. PAG, shoja, kanani, majid, yazdani.
    I guess Nourafkan will start as CD. And hope he at least invite some younger kids such as Fallah or Janmalaki.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      D will be major concern without pretty much everyone. PAG, shoja, kanani, majid, yazdani.
      I guess Nourafkan will start as CD. And hope he at least invite some younger kids such as Fallah or Janmalaki.

maybe its best to invite a pair that plays together and are used to each other, i dont know the best pairs in ipl but one of them who is top the table for least goals scored on.. just invite the pair, have shoja on the bench in the first game vs korea. to limited time to get a new pair balanced and used to eachother.. (?)
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

shoja can play.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
          shoja can play.
          Injured Majid, crippled PAG and otoboos driving Kanaani are all sadly better than Shoja

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
            Injured Majid, crippled PAG and otoboos driving Kanaani are all sadly better than Shoja
            Lollll autobus diving Kanani.

Yuuuup.... Unfortunately he's the worst of the lot.

Comment

per v3
              skocic is trying to over turn
              kananizadegan suspension

Comment

saeed sadeghi
                should get invited

Comment

Kia should be working closely with Skocic. This is an opportunity to get some experience at U23 level. We have some good players who can fill in the gaps.

Comment

iran wc record
                    total 10 pts
                    cq by himself got us 5pt
                    and in onewc alone 4 pt
                    do you agree result wise CQ has best result of all the coaches ever coached us in the wc ?
                    So you are comparing my overall stats which includes everything to stats for 6 games that only CQ was lucky enough to experience? All of that for one own goal that a Moroccan scored on their own net at the end of the game? Here is a stat for you: CQ in his 8 years at the helm of TM won no tournaments, did not advance in two tries at the world cup, only scored 1 goal on open play in 6 world cup games, and an overall win percentage of 60%, and he did it all playing park the bus unattractive football. Not to mention that you are comparing his 6 games to others' 3 games. His 4 points is good for himself only since it did not mean anything or help us advance which is the first level of an achievement as far as performance in the world cup matters. Typical of Iranian fans though to say his one own goal and a questionable handball penalty is the best result of any coach while others have won continental trophies.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                      So you are comparing my overall stats which includes everything to stats for 6 games that only CQ was lucky enough to experience? All of that for one own goal that a Moroccan scored on their own net at the end of the game? Here is a stat for you: CQ in his 8 years at the helm of TM won no tournaments, did not advance in two tries at the world cup, only scored 1 goal on open play in 6 world cup games, and an overall win percentage of 60%, and he did it all playing park the bus unattractive football. Not to mention that you are comparing his 6 games to others' 3 games. His 4 points is good for himself only since it did not mean anything or help us advance which is the first level of an achievement as far as performance in the world cup matters. Typical of Iranian fans though to say his one own goal and a questionable handball penalty is the best result of any coach while others have won continental trophies.
                      Roles others Jan
                      Base on your own logic that results and records matter the most
                      Admit cq. Wc 2018 team is best in history
                      THEN WE CAN DISCUSS ac wcq and even friendlies
                      Admit to that fact first please

Thank you

Comment

Roles others Jan
                        Thank you
                        This person is illogical, has major difficulties with admitting they're wrong, and has a serious personal bias Against Carlos Q. There's no point in discussing with them because they simply ignore the most obvious facts due to their issue with being in denial.

Good luck Kateb! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
                          This person is illogical, has major difficulties with admitting they're wrong, and has a serious personal bias Against Carlos Q. There's no point in discussing with them because they simply ignore the most obvious facts due to their issue with being in denial.

Good luck Kateb! Lol
                          It takes 2 to tango

Anyways can we let CQ go. He cares nothing about Iran and TM at present and is squarely focused on destroying Egypts attacking football. Let's focus on what this thread is about. Enough with the battered coach syndrome!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                            It takes 2 to tango

Anyways can we let CQ go. He cares nothing about Iran and TM at present and is squarely focused on destroying Egypts attacking football. Let's focus on what this thread is about. Enough with the battered coach syndrome!

Sometimes it takes 3 I guess lol.

Those are some bold statements for someone who certainly doesn't know these things for a fact. You know that he doesn't care about team mellli at all anymore? How did you come to this conclusion you sound so certain about?

He's trying to destroy Egypts attacking football?

You clearly have a big personal bias against Carlos queiroz as well.

To be honest it's obvious. No hard feelings.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                              It takes 2 to tango

Yes CQ is in the past. We are now led by a راننده اژانس who really cares about Iran. Actually he had so many offers from his home country of Croatia that he rejected to stay in midtable IPL for 7 years. He has introduced advanced tactics to TM such passing the ball into the back of a players foot so it bounces into the path of Azmoun in 91st min against Lebanon.

Comment

Roles others Jan

Thank you
                                Na aghaa the results in those six games does not translate to best team and overall success. Point wise yes, 4 points is the most we have gotten in a world cup but this does not mean anything contrary to his overall stats. it is just a snap shot of 6 games.

Comment

Working...
                                X