warm up talk for SOUTH KOREA and lebnon match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
    This person is illogical, has major difficulties with admitting they're wrong, and has a serious personal bias Against Carlos Q. There's no point in discussing with them because they simply ignore the most obvious facts due to their issue with being in denial.

Good luck Kateb! Lol
    I guess these are wrong too:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._team_managers

Denial is even after the fact and knowing we did not win anything or achieve anything especial yet still insisting we did great. This Cq 'phenomenon' is really more of a fanboy complex than anything else. The results more than speak for themselves.

Good luck to you young man.

Comment

Sometimes it takes 3 I guess lol.

Those are some bold statements for someone who certainly doesn't know these things for a fact. You know that he doesn't care about team mellli at all anymore? How did you come to this conclusion you sound so certain about?

He's trying to destroy Egypts attacking football?

You clearly have a big personal bias against Carlos queiroz as well.

To be honest it's obvious. No hard feelings.
      You don't understand sarcasm much do you?

The statements are extreme response as I know some where disappointed CQ didn't congratulate TM on qualifying or felt he was stifling egypts attack during Afcon...

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

As per Taremi, his transfer was brought about by the efforts of Queiroz, when he was no longer even TM coach. And even Mehrdad and others thanked Queiroz for helping them move.

The guy has just been a legend for Iran even after his tenure.

Respect begets respect, and no one deserves more respect for revolutionising Iranian football than Queiroz.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
          As per Taremi, his transfer was brought about by the efforts of Queiroz, when he was no longer even TM coach. And even Mehrdad and others thanked Queiroz for helping them move.

The guy has just been a legend for Iran even after his tenure.

Respect begets respect, and no one deserves more respect for revolutionising Iranian football than Queiroz.
          No one is denying these things. Some others have spoken out about him as well including guys like Vahid Amiri. He did some good and some not so great in my opnion. But the fact is Cq owes us nothing and isn't coming back. Time to move on. This love affair with CQ and constantly bashing Skocic isn't fair to TM, the players, or Skocic who arguably pulled off the greatest miracle since Melbourne.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

This person is illogical, has major difficulties with admitting they're wrong, and has a serious personal bias Against Carlos Q. There's no point in discussing with them because they simply ignore the most obvious facts due to their issue with being in denial.
            Good luck Kateb! Lol
            loool
            maybe i need to call mashsaeed
            for this

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
              Na aghaa the results in those six games does not translate to best team and overall success. Point wise yes, 4 points is the most we have gotten in a world cup but this does not mean anything contrary to his overall stats. it is just a snap shot of 6 games.
              dear
              i am discussing this matter
              base on your own logic on results and records
              matter the most.
              just admit to the single fact of
              2018 iran wc team was the best wc team
              iran ever had with 4pt.
              than we move on to ac and wcq .

Comment

iran chekaresh mikoneh
                what a noroz we going to have
                with iran matches and other wcq matches.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                  dear
                  i am discussing this matter
                  base on your own logic on results and records
                  matter the most.
                  just admit to the single fact of
                  2018 iran wc team was the best wc team
                  iran ever had with 4pt.
                  than we move on to ac and wcq .
                  Dear Kateb, as I said in my previous reply this is the most points our team has gotten in a world cup however this does not translate into our 2018 team being the best world cup team. I get what you are trying to say but it is not what I mean when I say stats are what matters. When I say stats it is not only about most points in a tournament. It is about the overall stats and those stats that are important. He did not win anything with TM nit even a WAFF in fact he got our worst result ever at WAFF, he won only 60% of his games in Asia with one of its best teams, his teams did not perform well as well playing a very result oriented ultra defensive football, and the only stat that matters result wise in a world cup is advancement from group stage, add to this his record with all other national teams at the senior level and stats tell us that he has never won anything anywhere. In fact his finals with Egypt was the only times he has made the finals of a tournament. These are stats that matter not getting 4 points in a world cup thanks to a last minute own goal. But for the sake of argument lets say this was "the best world cup team". Now what? We have heard it all before from CQ fans how he "revolutionized our football" lol, how he "built our infrastructure" lol, and how he qualified for the world cup twice...

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                    Dear Kateb, as I said in my previous reply this is the most points our team has gotten in a world cup however this does not translate into our 2018 team being the best world cup team. I get what you are trying to say but it is not what I mean when I say stats are what matters. When I say stats it is not only about most points in a tournament. It is about the overall stats and those stats that are important. He did not win anything with TM nit even a WAFF in fact he got our worst result ever at WAFF, he won only 60% of his games in Asia with one of its best teams, his teams did not perform well as well playing a very result oriented ultra defensive football, and the only stat that matters result wise in a world cup is advancement from group stage, add to this his record with all other national teams at the senior level and stats tell us that he has never won anything anywhere. In fact his finals with Egypt was the only times he has made the finals of a tournament. These are stats that matter not getting 4 points in a world cup thanks to a last minute own goal. But for the sake of argument lets say this was "the best world cup team". Now what? We have heard it all before from CQ fans how he "revolutionized our football" lol, how he "built our infrastructure" lol, and how he qualified for the world cup twice...
                    thank you for admitting cq was best head coach of iran
                    national team in our world cups history.

now we can move on to wcq campaigns and than asian
                    cups . thanks
                    i will continue this on the original thread which got draged
                    in this thread.

Comment

iran vs lebnon
                      is 3:30 pm local time
                      most probably is in mashad
                      to start that early in spring.
                      not confirmed location yet

iran vs s.k
                      is 2:30 pm local time.

Comment

iran vs lebnon
                        iran vs s.k
                        is 2:30 pm local time.
                        Very tough s.k match
                        Its rid
                        We have advanced
                        And they are waiting for revenge

If we lose by more than 2 goals
                        Please let not panic
                        Or we panic

We shall see

Comment

iran vs lebnon

iran vs s.k is 2:30 pm local time.
                          Iran - Lebanon is 4 PM local time in Mashad.

Korea - Iran is 8 PM local time in Seoul.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                            Iran - Lebanon is 4 PM local time in Mashad.

Korea - Iran is 8 PM local time in Seoul.
                            the game is in mashad
                            if fans allowed women must attend
                            alamol hoda reaction is more intersting
                            than the game

Comment

Working...
                            X