• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
    Election - August 30
    Taj wins.
    September 1 - Taj calls CQ:s cellphone.

- Taj: Aloo Carlos, it is Mister Taj, ferom Iran, you remember me, how are you?
    - CQ: Yes Mister Taj, I remember you, im good, how are you?
    . Taj: Im very good, i won yesterday elections, i aaam peresident again. Carlos peliz come coach Iran, world cup.
    - CQ: I dont know, its so little time left for preperations.
    - Taj: Come on CQ, you can do it, I give you very good bonus.
    - CQ: Ok Mister Taj, you know I cant say no to you!
    - Taj: Oh Carlos i know! Fantastic news, peliz let me know when your plane arrives in Tehran, i will send your old driver to come get you.
    - CQ: I landed yesterday..
    - Taj: What?
    - CQ: Knocks on his door.

And (almost) everyone was happy after that.

Comment

Election - August 30
      Taj wins.

. Taj: Im very good, i won yesterday elections, i aaam peresident again. Carlos peliz come coach Iran, world cup.
      - Taj: Oh Carlos i know! Fantastic news, peliz let me know when your plane arrives in Tehran, i will send your old driver to come get you.

😄😄😄😄

or
      taj: alo alo carlos alo
      carlos: hi
      taj: its medi taj how are you? how are you daughter? hw are you daughter husband? hw are you gogoli magoli grand childern? oh may allah bless your wife sol? did i i tell you?
      carlos : what?
      taj: i dream your wife last night. she in heaven with many angels.
      she wanting me tell you , you come coach tm again. i only call you to tell you my dream.
      carlos: did shetell yu how much you pay me?
      taj: se start saying some thing but i woke up.
      come to iran dnt wory about money , you be happy. do it for your wife soul.
      carlos: ok mehdi one condition, ASADI GO LEAVE IN GAZVIN UNTIL THE ASIAN CUP.
      taj. ok done deal

thats how cq became tm coach

Comment

Election - August 30
        Taj wins.

More like:

CQ: Mister Taj.
        Taj: Yes Mister Queiroz?
        CQ: I am not Queiroz anymore. I AM KIROS!
        Taj: Kurosh!!
        CQ: Yeah, that's what I said, Kiros! So if you want to call me Kiros, that's fine with me.
        Taj: Baba, that's not even the point here! When are you coming to Iran?
        CQ: *Shishaki*

Comment

Watch election IFF head debate, on TV now - Taj and co debating. What a show lol

https://farsiland.com/intro7/
          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
            Watch election IFF head debate, on TV now - Taj and co debating. What a show lol

https://farsiland.com/intro7/
            Mehdi Taj talking about all the CAS situations in our football and how he wants to prevent these damaging cases.

He also discusses helping Esteghlal and Persepolis get re-admitted back into the ACL.

He says that he will clarify the Wilmots situation when all the legal stuff is finished.
            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

thanx! just go choose live and then irib 3

lmao what a show, vaghte mano gereftinaa yadet bashe
              great that they have a ticking big digital clock..
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

what a parody, of these guys still guy on the left Taj, gives several levels better impression.. ,right just gives to much complaining.. middle guy Asadi gives adolf vibes when speaking with his tone changes..

Majedi on phone.. probably so that he can hang up for bad connection if he gets called out about his freakshow..
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

what a parody, of these guys still guy on the left.. ,right just gives to much complaining.. middle guy gives adolf vibes when speaking with his tone changes..
                  Dear.

Screw these fakers

Watch Taremi part 2 with me = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QREcTgxlrvs

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                    Dear.
                    Screw these fakers
                    theres a part 2? you saved the day! Merci

oh my oh my.. guess adel saved the juicy stuff for the last part then
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

majedi is a freak.. whats wrong with him..
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Dear.

Screw these fakers

Mehdi's smile is contagious. What a grounded player and family.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                          Mehdi's smile is contagious. What a grounded player and family.
                          He comes across as such a humble guy - his parents are so lovely

Comment

He comes across as such a humble guy - his parents are so lovely
                            Mehdi and his family deserve it all. Truly a self-made Cinderella story.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X