WC Qatar 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
    i'm torn here. i'm considering the dubai option (to fly in and out from dubai to qatar for each match) but don't you think you miss out on the festive WC environment by not staying in Qatar? As poorly as Qatar's hosting has gone, i expect they'll spend a fortune on creating a great atmosphere with fan zones etc. i don't think you'll have that same experience in Dubai.
    You'll have fun either way bro. I'm sure Dubai will be rocking as it's a hop, skip, and a jump from Qatar.

Comment

so anyone know where to sell/trade world cup ticktes?
      i have won Saudi and Qatar games in the lottery, wanna sell it for a profit to one of our arab brothers

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ocean View Post
        i have won Saudi and Qatar games in the lottery, wanna sell it for a profit to one of our arab brothers
        LOL why dafuq did you apply for Saudi tickets

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
          LOL why dafuq did you apply for Saudi tickets
          dolla dolla bills

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ocean View Post
            Stubhub, Seatgeek, Ticketmaster?

Comment

On average, among the main UK bookies, Iran have the lowest odd of winning the group, and third lowest of all teams to win the WC only ahead of Saudi Arabia and Costa rica

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                On average, among the main UK bookies, Iran have the lowest odd of winning the group, and third lowest of all teams to win the WC only ahead of Saudi Arabia and Costa rica
                Pretty much the same in the US

Comment

I booked 2 QF tickets in qatar. Rountrip ticket with qatar airways and stay in 4 star hotel for 4 nights. Costed me usd 3,693/-

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
                    I booked 2 QF tickets in qatar. Rountrip ticket with qatar airways and stay in 4 star hotel for 4 nights. Costed me usd 3,693/-
                    That's actually very reasonable in price for air/hotel/tix! Enjoy!

Comment

Qatar Airways is the best airline that I have travelled with. World class.
                      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

https://www.qatarairways.com/app/fifa2022/en

This is the link. Choose your favorite team and proceed.

Comment

https://www.qatarairways.com/app/fifa2022/en

This is the link. Choose your favorite team and proceed.
                          Very interesting. Based on this, it's clear the Qataris are holding match tickets, hotels, and flights to accommodate these packages.
                          It's a good idea, but they should have communicated more clearly.

Also, they don't have any packages for those flying out of Canada

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Very interesting. Based on this, it's clear the Qataris are holding match tickets, hotels, and flights to accommodate these packages.
                            It's a good idea, but they should have communicated more clearly.

Also, they don't have any packages for those flying out of Canada
                            Cause they screwed TM!!!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              Cause they screwed TM!!!
                              Lol Qatar don't care about that...

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                                Lol Qatar don't care about that...
                                Maybe not, but in some parallel universe karma, this all makes sense =)

Comment

Working...
                                X