WC Qatar 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Australia is not Asia

As always east Asia defends Asia soccer..
    I wish both to lose

Comment

Originally posted by aariaa View Post

You are contradicting yourself. If Japan cared about the Asian Cup, they would have kept their squad that was quite successful in the Asian Cup. But they didn't because Asian Cup doesn't mean shit for any team that wants to aim higher than winning that useless title.
      Lol at this point i think you're just trolling me . So according to your logic Brazil should've kept their 2002 squad because their were successfull !!!!!! In my previous comment I clearly wrote that most of japanese players (in 2019 squad ) were crossed out because of their age and club status in 2022. They were the best at their time (2019) but not in 2022! You do understand that there is a 3+ year gap between the competition ??!! e.g. A ready fit 28 years old player (in 2019) IS 30+ years in 2022.

By the way FYI japan uses Kirin cup for their preps for World cup not Asian cup. Also stop defending I.R .

Well, ask Wilmots and Skocic what they did the last 4 years to improve our football. CQ came right before the WC and didn't have time to test and introduce new players.

Again if skocic was a failure or not that was all because of our incompetence IFF and charlatan Taj for bringing wilmots and getting us in this mess.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
        Even though they conceded two, GK zizi for Ghana has made some incredible saves!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
        Is he related to
        Khodadad Azizi? that may explain why he is so good.

Comment

Korea vs. Germany Video

Comment

This WC shows, today football is about speed, transition, parking the bus strategy of Greece 2004 or CQ for over decade in Iran have no place because at the end if you dont have the fast player to make the transition better or pass their men, you will be clueless.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              This WC shows, today football is about speed, transition, parking the bus strategy of Greece 2004 or CQ for over decade in Iran have no place because at the end if you dont have the fast player to make the transition better or pass their men, you will be clueless.

I think park the bus gives results, but using what possession you have in the final 3rd is key.

Japan had Minimal chances against Germany and Spain - yet they utilized every chance they had no matter how small.

it seems they’ve changed their style after what happened to them in 2018.

Comment

could have been Iran playing now. But they had to have the mental strength of 3rd grade school girls...

Comment

Took them 10 minutes to score LOL
                  I thought the US team was invincible or something according to members here.

Comment

Took them 10 minutes to score LOL
                    Holland will score more

Comment

Murica..!! 💪

Comment

Lets go oranjeeeeee ( my second team)

Comment

Nice park the bus by Holland. Easy to succeed in it with Barcelonema, Liverpool, city player than with Persepolis and al shahab.

Us is clearly stronger than us

Comment

hollan parking da bus.... like scared lil bitchez they know they aint got the energy to get into end to end shitt with young muricans..!

Comment

Even though they're down right now USA is playing pretty good.

Comment

Invincible US team getting manhandled.

Comment

Working...
                                X