WC Qatar 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Berhalter can EFF OFF

he plays full European lineup vs Iran. Starts Cameron carter vickers who completely shut down our offence

today he plays 2 MLS Guys. Walker Zimmerman at CB is literally passing the ball out of bounds with no pressure and just got caught defending empty space on Dutch 2nd goal.

Comment

As I predicted. Once you score on this experienced US team they will crumble.

I think Holland will score more.

Comment

usa is so shit and even with everything happening in iran had queiroz set the team up to play properly we would have beaten usa easily
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
          Berhalter can EFF OFF

he plays full European lineup vs Iran. Starts Cameron carter vickers who completely shut down our offence

today he plays 2 MLS Guys. Walker Zimmerman at CB is literally passing the ball out of bounds with no pressure and just got caught defending empty space on Dutch 2nd goal.
          Shut down our offense? Our offense didn’t even show up. People on PFDC would have a better battle plan than CQ did. Taremi was mentally checked out.

Comment

Now i just get more angry that we didint go for the damn WIN against USA.

I really hope we have our renessance by WC 26 whit a I.R free and flourishing Iran in all departments ( Let me dream)

Comment

Us should have waited this weak Holland team and play counter attack. Cq tactic would have suit this game more.

Comment

USA zart!

Comment

I can’t wait for the “US LoSt bEcAuSe PuLisIc got HuRt by ThE eYe-RanIans!!1!” comments.

Comment

Usa is overrated.
                    That shows how k!ri we played against them.
                    They looked like Brazil vs us

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Btw... Losing that way to usa wasn't anything short of losing 1-3 to Mexico

Comment

The more i watch the WC the more i realise how bad our fitness is at this level , Allahyar was really missed and he is the only player whit Taremi that have world class fitness

Comment

Something you have to give to usa team is their fitness level.

Comment

For The 3rd Holland goal-USA goalie should have come out. The ball was close to him

Comment

Lol high school level defending by usa on 3rd goal.
                              Wtf was that?

Comment

exciting stuff in 2nd half .... first 2 goals conceded by us were cheap AF..
                                at least they went out there PLAYED FKING FOOTBALL..
                                not the chicken shitt bs CQ was attempting .... and that with kiri line-ups... trying too hard to differentiate his team from eskoocher's..! Carlos fked us hard with his kaleshaghi and typical pitty vengeful choice of players ... rid our best golden opportunity to do something of note in the last Real WC..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X