Who is our world cup keeper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is our world cup keeper?

I was thinking, there are more top flight European teams than there are countries in the world.
    Iran is supposedly a top 25 team in the world, yet we don't have a keeper in any of these teams. How is this even possible?
    This is the final world cup where going to the final 16 even matters because the next world cup is going to be diluted. Even then, there will be more European teams that are very good. So in reality this may be our best chance to make it out of the group stage. It's a scary thought when it sinks in. Who is our goalkeeper for the WC? Beiro? Or Abedzadeh?

AA for sure.

Comment

biravand for sure and has exprience
      in big matches and is proven

abedzadeh is not tested
      at tm level.
      my grand ma rip could of had
      clean sheet against iraq and uae
      at home.

Comment

Not the one who has been sitting on bench for two years… I could be wrong. But I’m not.

Comment

It has to be Abedzadeh. AB is way to shaky.

Comment

I prefer beiro but if his current shape last, then AA

Comment

My favourite is Beiravand but both are good keepers.

For me, its to soon to decide. The optimal thing would be rhat we have 4 friendlies, and that they get a start each in the first two games.
              Then, the one Sko decides on plays the remaining 2 games to build relations with the defenders.

Beira being benched atm isnt optimal but would be worse if it was ina club and not TM. This is his safe place with familiar enviroment and there are many keepers being benched in clubs who made brilliant championships for their NTs, one i yhink about is suedi Olsen being benched at roma and everton and being one of the top goalies the cups with the nt.

So my favorite is Beira, but depending in how they perform i mightvchamge oppinion.

We need to give them games vs hard opponents who create different type of chamses to be sure.
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

It has to be Abedzadeh based on every logic possible. He's getting his TM experience and don't forget both Haghighi and Beiranvand didn't have too much TM experience before becoming TM goalies at the world cups and having amazing performances.

Comment

100% abedz as of today……it’s not even close at the moment.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Not a fan of Amir as no1 as i believe he will eventually cost us a goal or two(hope not), but other keepers situations are kind of terrible i would say.
                    So if you want reward performance, Amir should start.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Based on current form, Abedzadeh. Beiranvand’s experience is extremely valuable but you can’t play a guy who’s largely been on the bench for the last few years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Amir for right now but could change come November.

Comment

Beiranvand should not even be second keeper otherwise it shows how badbakht we are to have a keeper in the squad that failed at Antwerp and a no name Portuguese mid table club...just think about it!!!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Abedzadeh has earned the spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City
                              Gooz be shaghighe che rabti dare? You are KSing hard if you don't think Beiro should be in the squad [even as second keeper].
                              sorry somehow only read insult but missed your arguments. please try again!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X