Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[POLL] Hertha Berlin appoint Felix Magath - Will he get any Iranis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hertha is a pretty instable club but iranian players that could join this club : gholi, jb, ghoddos, zahedi

Comment

Iv got great respect for Magath. He evolved Ak8 to be a much more effective, sure he didnt dribble all the time anymore but he did it at right moment instead, his defense hustle also evolved to be awsome and he matured in to a complete player under Magath.

Al this under few seasons.

I agree that Ghoddos, Zahedi JB and Gholizadeh would be great in Bundesliga, a loan?

Would also be a dream move for Ghaesi aswell.
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
        Besides Shojaei, Magath also badly wanted Oladi twice, once when he was in charge of Schalke and then again after that, the 2nd time he became Wolfsburg coach.

Oladi impressed Magath in his 2-3 days Schalke trial, under a fake name given to the media

Military service didnt make both moves happen and the end and also prevented him to sign for Xeres.

Ruhash shad
        wow .... really ?

lol dont recall the bold but makes sense those 3 were similar sorta mostly technical players with good potential to turn into world class players possibly by improving their stamina and whipping them in shape physically through his merciless grueling training methods..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          wow .... really ?

lol dont recall the bold but makes sense those 3 were similar sorta mostly technical players with good potential to turn into world class players possibly by improving their stamina and whipping them in shape physically through his merciless grueling training methods..!!
          http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...ghlight=radvan

Amazing how time flies...This was 13 years ago, he was only 24 and now he has been dead for 6 years.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
            http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...ghlight=radvan
            Amazing how time flies...This was 13 years ago, he was only 24 and now he has been dead for 6 years.
            Damn ..!
            That was a blast from the past ..!
            Been so long that I nearly completely forgot about it
            I know poor guy passed on..! Forgot how though..!?
            He was a brilliant, technical footballer with potential coming outa wazoo ..! So sad what became of him 😞

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
              I still can't believe how underwhelming Dejagah's TM career went . This guy had world class potential, I'll never forget his first game against Qatar. Unfortunately, he wasn't ever the same after his big injury (I think in England) then his career fizzled out real quick in Iran / Arab leagues. I thought he was going to be something special :/
              Sucks that we only got him in TM after he was out of Germany, imagine if we had him in 2008-2012
              This is why I always ask for young unknown Euro players of Iranian descent to be invited for camps and capped ASAP.

And then inevitably, some people will respond negatively because they have not achieved anything yet, play in the 2nd or 3rd league (never mind if it's in Germany for example etc.). What these people fail to comprehend is that, by the time they show great potential, they will be claimed by their host nation and Iran will lose out. So the trick is to get them BEFORE they show up on the radar of the host nation.

Camps and capping players cost next to nothing (travel and room and board). Let alone all the other (cultural, educational, international relations and potentially economical) benefits of giving some attention to Iranian expats and 2nd (and by now probably third generation) Iranians outside of Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
                This is why I always ask for young unknown Euro players of Iranian descent to be invited for camps and capped ASAP.

And then inevitably, some people will respond negatively because they have not achieved anything yet, play in the 2nd or 3rd league (never mind if it's in Germany for example etc.). What these people fail to comprehend is that, by the time they show great potential, they will be claimed by their host nation and Iran will lose out. So the trick is to get them BEFORE they show up on the radar of the host nation.

Camps and capping players cost next to nothing (travel and room and board). Let alone all the other (cultural, educational, international relations and potentially economical) benefits of giving some attention to Iranian expats and 2nd (and by now probably third generation) Iranians outside of Iran.
                These random players getting capped wont make a difference, as they most likely won't feature in any games that aren't a friendly, so they could switch over afterwards anyways. Also, why trap a player who eventually may not want to represent our national team? To play for the national team is a honor, if these players end up not wanting to represent us, then good riddance.
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                  This news made my day

Magas is back!

Anyone can say, by this photo, that is he is thinking "I either get 5-6 Iranian players or I give up this thankless job. I just can't do it without the Iranians" ...

Comment

Working...
                  X