Originally posted by milad_b View Post
      ^^^^
      I think realistically we end up getting this:
      Brazil
      USA
      Iran
      Ghana
      Love it!

It is tough but we have a chance to advance!

Comment

want everyone to take a minute and reflect, instead Of us arguing about pot 3 or 4 , look at the facts the only team that was actually formidable in this group that you could say that coaching would be on display was the 2 games against S.Korea
        , all the other opponents, Lebanon, Syria , Iraq and UAE please , we could have beat those Teams without a coach, …
        For everyone who keeps bringing up that skocic saved us from what wilmonts created that isn’t true the facts is wilmonts was never paid so he never coached and we went into 2 games ( Iraq and Bahrain )without a single practice session, but that is another story…
        To the main point Dragan failed in both his opportunities to prove and show he can handle big games he got it wrong both times against S.Korea , Paulo Bento out coached him ,
        Ever single Team we will face in Qatar will all be stronger than S. Korea and have better coaches let that sink in
        With this coaching staff and the way things are going we will have 3 loses , we won’t win a game , we really need to stop playing mind games and wake up, we need a coach who can and will make the right decisions not one who is too scared to upset the dalal’s or the Iff or whoever else he needs to please , QC was available, idk if he will want to coach us, but even Jardim/stramoconini are very good options ….:
        At this time there are many players in the Team that do not deserve to be there , I won’t name them but it is very obvious like ex, omid noorfakhan do you really think he can handle better forwards…
        defensively we are a lot weaker even though we didn’t concede that many goals we definitely gave up a lot of chances even against a weak opponent Lebanon they had some solid chances….
        We need a new coach with the ability to pick the right players with out any interference..

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
          Love it!

It is tough but we have a chance to advance!
          Yea man I love to see Abadan in our group I know few people who would sell their kidney to go and watch that game

Iran Vs Abadan

Comment

How the World Cup 2022 Draw Pots Currently Stand as Qualifying Ends
            https://www.si.com/soccer/2022/03/30...g-fifa-ranking

Pot 1
            Qatar
            Brazil
            Belgium
            France
            Argentina
            England
            Spain
            Portugal

Pot 2
            Netherlands
            Denmark
            Germany
            Switzerland
            Uruguay
            Croatia
            Still Waiting:
            USA
            Mexico
            Senegal

Pot 3
            Iran
            Japan
            Morocco
            Serbia
            Poland
            South Korea
            Still Waiting:
            Senegal
            Canada
            Tunisia
            Cameroon

Pot 4
            Ecuador
            Saudi Arabia
            Ghana
            Still Waiting:
            Canada
            Tunisia
            Cameroon
            UEFA Playoff
            CONMEBOL-AFC Playoff winner
            Concacaf-Oceania Playoff winner

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Fox Sports 1 (US) and TSN1 (Canada) will show the draw live on Friday at 9 am PT
              https://www.livesoccertv.com/match/4...cup-2022-draw/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

FIFA World Cup 2022 draw

I want Senegal and Canada in our pot! I rather play Tunisia than Canada!

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Comment

A good draw would be: Portugal, USA, Iran and Tunesia

Portugal and Iran to Round of 16

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
                    A good draw would be: Portugal, USA, Iran and Tunesia

Portugal and Iran to Round of 16
                    Dream group indeed. Now watch us get Brazil, Germany and Wales 😂

Comment

Draw simulator : https://draw.inker.one/#/wc/gs

Comment

Give us Argentina,Mexico, Wales.
                        Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

England
                          Mexiko
                          Iran
                          Costa Rica

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Damn, the draw simulator keeps placing us with 2 big teams 🤣
                            France/Germany, Argentina/Netherlands etc…
                            Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

I haven't read this anywhere but I don't believe we can draw Peru in our group. Peru will be in pot 4 if they qualify but they have to face UAE or Australia in the playoff. Their playoff game is after the draw which means that during the draw it will be called "CONMEBOL-AFC Playoff winner".

If the AFC team qualifies then it becomes an ineligible draw. That's why we can't get Peru. We can't get Saudi Arabia either of course which means that we can only draw 6 out of the 8 teams from pot 4.

2 of them are strong. The toughest draws are Ecuador and the winner of the UEFA playoff (Wales most likely).
                              #BanNoorafkan

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post
                                want everyone to take a minute and reflect, instead Of us arguing about pot 3 or 4 , look at the facts the only team that was actually formidable in this group that you could say that coaching would be on display was the 2 games against S.Korea
                                , all the other opponents, Lebanon, Syria , Iraq and UAE please , we could have beat those Teams without a coach, …

Whatever you think about Skocic is ok but realistically comments like these are just not true. How would we beat these teams without a coach when our "elite 1998-2002 core could barely beat Thailand, UAE, and Bahrain.

Comment

Working...
                                X