TM Lineup vs. South Korea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TM Lineup vs. South Korea

Terrible lineup. Omid as a DM? Milad hasn’t been getting any playing time at his club. Allahyar on bench?

Skocic understands nothing.

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

We have zero midfield distribution with Omid and Ehsan.

He has got to stop this “Omid can play anywhere” business - as if this will be Skocic’s legacy.

We need Amiri in the middle of the field, not on the left. Skocic has no guts.
    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

I don't like the line up either.

Comment

Overall the lineup is defensive minded. Maybe Sko is planning to weather a storm in the first half and switch into a more offensive approach from the second half. Nourafkan as DM is a very smart move in my estimation, since he has defensive abilities and a good built up game. On the other hand we have MiMo as left-back which gives us more speed in our attacking game.

Comment

If you are wondering if it's a back 3 or not. It's not. I was told Shoja RB, Milad LB, Omid CDM.
          golbezanpodcast.com
          twitter.com/GolBezan
          instagram.com/GolBezan
          youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Not much creativity in midfield and also the left defence with both Mohammadi & Hosseini coming back in after a while will be under a lot of pressure. Every player has to perform for TM to come out of this unscathed

Comment

Worst possible line-up. Hajsafi? Wth

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
                Not much creativity in midfield and also the left defence with both Mohammadi & Hosseini coming back in after a while will be under a lot of pressure. Every player has to perform for TM to come out of this unscathed
                No creativity (expect a lot of bad pass and turnover) and very defensive (no possession). I don't if we will have scoring chances with only Azmoun and out of form so list Gholizadeh

Comment

i think this will be a test we wont win, i have a feeling with this line up

Comment

Such a grim XI

Set-piece threat is only thing we'll have.

Comment

It is Nice to see us as underdogs. At the World cup we Will probably be underdogs all 3 matches, And we are forced to have a more defensive approach. So this is a good test. Away from home against a good side, and with key players missing

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                        Such a grim XI
                        Set-piece threat is only thing we'll have.
                        Halloween XI lol.
                        I am curious to see if Noorafkan will prove he is better than a random IPL that only does ok against syria or not.

Comment

I haven't seen this many spectators in a Korean stadium in a long time since the pandemic began.
                          Korea vs. Germany Video

Comment

Working...
                          X