Clear All

abedzadeh 1,5
    shoja 7,5
    kaanani 8.5
    azmoun 2
    the rest 3-5
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Just got to watch parts of a first half and a few minutes of the second.
      So I cant judge anyone based on that.
      Yes, I am disappointed we lost, just like everyone here.
      I also recognize this was a patched up TM roster with some key players missing. Still, it doesnt make losing any easier to swallow.

We always had an OUTSIDE chance/possibility of falling into Pot 2 if a few games went our ways.
      Even then, I'm not sure Fifa would not have done a dirty and rearrange the seeding to suit more high profile teams.
      So I'm not going to cry or weep over this issue either.

============

on the positive side, I'd like to point out a technical observation I made.
      For years I've been complaining about the weight & pace of our passing being too slow, giving the opponents that extra milisecond to reorganize themselves.
      our passing used to be very ponderous and slow, to the point of madness. Maybe it was the receiver's inability to control a full pace pass. I dont know. but it was SLOW as Fuk!!

Lately I've noticed the pace of passes has picked up. And the receivers' also control the ball better given that pace.
      The movement of the team has picked up pace too.
      This is a very positive matter that I hope will continue. Those mili-seconds make or break a game.

Comment

Team had no clear plan. Our defenders had too many errors. Abedzadeh is not team melli material. We need to fire Skocic and hire a decent manager in our remaining time till world cup. Our defenders should work a lot harder and we need to replace our goal keeper. We need some friendly matches to cover our mistakes. Can we do all these changes before WC?

Comment

abedzadeh F(f- is what he desreve but because of his dad F IS ok)
          milad m. c
          kanani b
          hosseini c-
          shoja b
          ahmad noor c-
          norafkan c-
          amiri c-
          haj soooti d-
          golizadeh c
          sardar c-
          aref golami D-
          skocic F
          vahid hashemian f-

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
            abedzadeh 1,5
            shoja 7,5
            kaanani 8.5
            azmoun 2
            the rest 3-5
            Abedzadeh blunder was a howler. The keeper position is the position I am most nervous about! A top form Beiranvand is what I prefer after this performance by Abedzadeh. I was really hoping he could channel his father.

Comment

Working...
            X