Dragan Skočić In or Dragan Skočić Out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
    I think the way TM is playing is much more exciting and acceptable and much less embarrassing than when CQ was in charge. We just parked the bus and played basically anti-football relying on counter attacks. Just the way our opponents in the qualifying rounds played against us. I don't really want to see that again. Thank you very much. Besides, look what CQ did with the best goal keeper and the best forward player in the world? He may have injected some kind of proper discipline in our football which we badly lacked and still are far behind the football-wise developed nations but that does not make him a good head coach. He is great for heading a football federation. That's how I see him.
    Bro because we've been playing weak teams. WC is not Iraq or Lebanon type teams where you can get away with defensive errors. One lapse of defensive focus and we're doomed. This is Skocic's biggest weakness, he doesn't know how to do it - just look at our defensive shape in the Lebanon game. It was a total mess

Comment

only solution imo: bring back cq if he is willing and AVAILABLE to coach TM, if not, Skocic as Coach

Comment

You have a very valid point re the defense and I agree with you completely and that is something TM really needs to focus on and sort it out before the WC final games. However, I was merely expressing my own opinion of how I would like to watch TM play, i.e. bold attacking football as opposed to playing to get results. But this is my opinion and there are others who just want us to get to the next stage or even beyond ba chango dandoon. I would still be delighted if we get through no matter how.
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

SKOCIC 88% p17 W15 D1 L1
          Daei: 62.50% P24 W15 D6 L3
          Mayeli Kohan: 60.5% P38 W23 D9 L6
          Queiroz: 60.0% P100 W60 D27 L13
          Ivankovic: 58.9% P56 W33 D14 L9
          Ghalenoi: 58.8% P17 W10 D6 L1
          Talebi: 56.0% P25 W14 D5 L6
          Mohajerani: 53.6%: P28 W15 D7 L6
          Ghotbi: 53.3%: P30 W16 D6 L8
          Pourheidari: 52.9%: P17 W9 D5 L3
          Blazevic: 52.6%: P19 W10 D4 L5
          Dehdari: 50.0%: P22 W11 D6 L5
          Parvin: 44.1%: P34 W15 D11 L8
          Here I completed the list for you. Someone was missing!!
          Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Another measure will be Skocic's peformance before and after the draw tomorrow. Will he try and contact other team officials to play them? Is he trying to find out who stays where and find them to speak with them? How about Pot 1 and 2 teams that end up in the same group as other Asian teams? Will he approach them or will he just sit and let Mr. Estili go talk to them with no language skills? Come on Skocic, do something other than coaching the team. This is not Europe, Japan, South Korea or even Saudi Arabia for that matter. These are IR and IFF, probably the most incompetent government and federation in the WC. Move your behind and get off your comfortable seat in the draw tomorrow. Have a list of potential coach's and other team officials you want to talk to before and after the draw. You are not there to just watch and enjoy and eat. You need to work. GET TO WORK!

You see, we need to plan even before and after the draw while we are in Qatar. We are not there to dress nicely and get photo ops. Someone tell IFF to just print CQ's 2018 plan that is probably sitting on a server somewhere, update it and follow it word by word. That's much better than no plan.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
              Another measure will be Skocic's peformance before and after the draw tomorrow. Will he try and contact other team officials to play them? Is he trying to find out who stays where and find them to speak with them? How about Pot 1 and 2 teams that end up in the same group as other Asian teams? Will he approach them or will he just sit and let Mr. Estili go talk to them with no language skills? Come on Skocic, do something other than coaching the team. This is not Europe, Japan, South Korea or even Saudi Arabia for that matter. These are IR and IFF, probably the most incompetent government and federation in the WC. Move your behind and get off your comfortable seat in the draw tomorrow. Have a list of potential coach's and other team officials you want to talk to before and after the draw. You are not there to just watch and enjoy and eat. You need to work. GET TO WORK!

You see, we need to plan even before and after the draw while we are in Qatar. We are not there to dress nicely and get photo ops. Someone tell IFF to just print CQ's 2018 plan that is probably sitting on a server somewhere, update it and follow it word by word. That's much better than no plan.

Go TM!
              Iff has a massive friendly opportunity. Tell teams hey you want to play in Qatar like conditions...come use Kish facilities...and play us. Any team in Group A especially will want to take advantage of this if marketed correctly. Hopefully we just don't land in that group as well.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                Iff has a massive friendly opportunity. Tell teams hey you want to play in Qatar like conditions...come use Kish facilities...and play us. Any team in Group A especially will want to take advantage of this if marketed correctly. Hopefully we just don't land in that group as well.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                Exactly O-ZoNe jaan and IR has a massive opportunity with Russia at war with the west. Will either of them at least use it partially to better the condition for TM and Iranian people? I hope the answer will be yes. We shall see.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                  I think the way TM is playing is much more exciting and acceptable and much less embarrassing than when CQ was in charge. We just parked the bus and played basically anti-football relying on counter attacks. Just the way our opponents in the qualifying rounds played against us. I don't really want to see that again. Thank you very much. Besides, look what CQ did with the best goal keeper and the best forward player in the world? He may have injected some kind of proper discipline in our football which we badly lacked and still are far behind the football-wise developed nations but that does not make him a good head coach. He is great for heading a football federation. That's how I see him.
                  do you think iran's going to play a free flowing style in the world cup? there's a myth circulating on PFDC that under CQ we played ugly defensive football and now with Skocic we're playing more attractive football. in the world cup, i promise skocic will go for a defensive setup against the pot1 and 2 teams. iran's going to play defensively....period. the problem is that skocic can't execute a defensive strategy properly. and it's not like he's overhauled our offense either.

it seems like skocic supporters are happier with a 3-2 loss to Mexico or a 4-2 loss to Germany where we have moments where our offensive players get to shine than with a more boring 1-0 win over mexico or 0-0 against germany.

IFF fired CQ and replaced him with what they hoped would be an international level coach in Wilmots....they failed. now we don't have an international level coach who can get us results in the WC. if the federation can reach terms with CQ to take us through the WC it would be foolish not to do it.

with CQ, there's a chance of 4+ points and advancing to the 2nd round. let me ask you this - do you see ANY scenario where this Skocic team gets out of the group stage?

Comment

It is not unrealistic to ask for friendlies against Greece, Turkey, Russia, Italy and Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                      It is not unrealistic to ask for friendlies against Greece, Turkey, Russia, Italy and Japan.
                      Skocic met today with Cameroon (Eto'o and Rigobert Song) - word is they discussed a friendly. That's if we don't get Cameroon in our group.
                      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Forget about Greece(they didn’t want to play us last time) or Italy, the Americans tell these countries not to play us. Russia is doable, Turkey possible, Algeria possible, Cameroon if they aren’t in the same group. Ecuador, Serbia, Croatia, Belgium, Nigeria maybe Portugal if Taremi can make something happen.

Comment

Originally posted by 026121 View Post
                          Forget about Greece(they didn’t want to play us last time) or Italy, the Americans tell these countries not to play us. Russia is doable, Turkey possible, Algeria possible, Cameroon if they aren’t in the same group. Ecuador, Serbia, Croatia, Belgium, Nigeria maybe Portugal if Taremi can make something happen.
                          Honestly, i think Americans have better things to do than telling countries not to accept friendly games against us...

Comment

Honestly, i think Americans have better things to do than telling countries not to accept friendly games against us...
                            You’re underestimating how much hate these people have for Iran and Iranians. Literally just stopped and interrogated an Iranian classic singer in Toronto Canada before he was set to travel to Los Angeles.

Comment

Dont forget ksa and israel have nothing else to do than such things

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X