Dragan Skočić In or Dragan Skočić Out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
    Honestly, i think Americans have better things to do than telling countries not to accept friendly games against us...
    Lol bro. They have a tax payer funded government division EXACTLY for this kinda thing

Comment

IRAN boss Dragan Skocic has warned Gareth Southgate: “I know we can beat you.”

Skocic playing mind games with Gareth OpenGates . Loll hahaha skocic f*cking with him . “Remember, I am Croatian, so I know we can beat England."

'i know we can beat you' Iran manager fires England a World Cup warning ahead of Doha opener and taunts about Croatia wins
      And the Croatian, who will take inspiration from his homeland’s World Cup semi-final win over England in 2018, has told his players they will NOT be in the squad for Qatar if they do not believe it, too.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb...eth-southgate/

Comment

I'm Croatian.
        Ok.
        Wow.
        Skocic added: “Maybe we’d have preferred not to play England in the first game but it is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
          IRAN boss Dragan Skocic has warned Gareth Southgate: “I know we can beat you.”

Skocic playing mind games with Gareth OpenGates . Loll hahaha skocic f*cking with him . “Remember, I am Croatian, so I know we can beat England."

'i know we can beat you' Iran manager fires England a World Cup warning ahead of Doha opener and taunts about Croatia wins
          And the Croatian, who will take inspiration from his homeland’s World Cup semi-final win over England in 2018, has told his players they will NOT be in the squad for Qatar if they do not believe it, too.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb...eth-southgate/
          It would be nice if he also told that those who stayed in their confort zone in middle east won't be in the squad

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            It would be nice if he also told that those who stayed in their confort zone in middle east won't be in the squad
            Dadash, its all part of the masterplan of D. Skocic.

Ghaedi is like the diamond of all diamonds, sent to us from outer space. He has been hidden in the mall of Qatar so that nobody finds him and learns about his magic. Then coming our world cup game vs england, his powers will be released infront of the whole world. He will be like our own mini Micheal Owen but with the skillset of Ak8, running circles around Mcguire and make Southgate spill his tea over his own legs and then cry tears on the England bench.

Thats why Ghaedi is hidden in Qatar atm and not visible for european audiance..

He is our Golden Child
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by 026121 View Post
              You’re underestimating how much hate these people have for Iran and Iranians. Literally just stopped and interrogated an Iranian classic singer in Toronto Canada before he was set to travel to Los Angeles.
              Lived in USA all my life and would strongly disagree with the spirit of this statement. Most Americans, particularly the younger generation, barely have an opinion on Iran other than knowing its government doesn't like the USA. Maybe some older conservatives harbor resentment, but it's still nothing compared to the resentment harbored by older conservatives in Iran towards the US lol

Comment

Skocic already talking tough - instead of emphasizing the need for a comprehensive program to prepare he thinks this talk will actually work? SMH

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                  Skocic already talking tough - instead of emphasizing the need for a comprehensive program to prepare he thinks this talk will actually work? SMH
                  Now compare that to what Gregg Berhalter or Gareth Southgate said. SMH.

Comment

Oh god we’re going to the World Cup with George Costanza…

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
                      Lived in USA all my life and would strongly disagree with the spirit of this statement. Most Americans, particularly the younger generation, barely have an opinion on Iran other than knowing its government doesn't like the USA. Maybe some older conservatives harbor resentment, but it's still nothing compared to the resentment harbored by older conservatives in Iran towards the US lol
                      Very accurate. I've seen and heard plenty of examples of individuals in both nations visiting country having nothing but kind things to say about the Iranian public. It's the regime that there is animosity towards.

Anthony Bourdain made a great Iran episode on his "Parts Unknown" series (watch it if you have Netflix). 2 English comedians made an entertaining documentary supporting Iran in 1998 which I remember watching at the time and found on YouTube here.

https://youtu.be/qQ-7bTVEGhM

This documentary was also very nice and nostalgic.

https://youtu.be/WEOOgTuRiQY

Comment

If the guy says nothing he is a sheep. If he talks tough he is an idiot. If CQ does it he is a warrior...if Skocic does it he is an imbecile.

Poor guy is stuck between a rock and a hard place. The anti skocic crowd is unreal!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I would like to see IFF spend at least a million or a lot of money to prepare the team in the best possible way instead of paying someone perhaps twice that amount to just hold the position then be skint and organise crap or no preparation camps. I think 23 good reliable ready and fit players will get better results than a top head coach with an unprepared team.
                          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic
                          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

First time I see an accurate analysis

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                                If the guy says nothing he is a sheep. If he talks tough he is an idiot. If CQ does it he is a warrior...if Skocic does it he is an imbecile.

Poor guy is stuck between a rock and a hard place. The anti skocic crowd is unreal!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                                Did you even read what he said? He said we will defeat England because he is Croatian and they know how to defeat the English? That's his tactic! His nationality??

Even Southgate and Berhalter did not say what he said! They were respectful and articulate in their response. This guy is over his head. I know you like doubling-down on your positions, but come on.

Comment

Working...
                                X