Dragan Skočić In or Dragan Skočić Out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
    HIS RESULTS. You know the thing that counts the most!!!

We have been playing the same group countries forever. He is the only one who:

- Qualified the team with 3 games to go.
    - Beat Iraq 3 times, after the previous famous coach lost to them.
    - Never lost to an Arab team.

Any other questions?

#TRUST THE RESULTS

First off all you aren’t critical thinking this whole team and system was molded by Carlos quirezo for 8 solid years , skocic inherited a finished product, he actually didn’t add anything to us ..

Concerning the other teams in the groups Iraq , Syria , uae , Lebanon they are not very strong ,, you guys still do not understand Carlos was using the games we played in Asia are friendly games

He didn’t care about Asian football , he cared about the grand matters the World Cup , players playing in Europe, we getting world class training camps and friendly games holding everyone accountable in the IFF ,,,

Comment

This is not easy, If someone said ok, Guus Hiddink or CQ will sign, i would be happy..
      Right now I dont know I still get worried for our tactics but at the same time im like, eeh we will se what happens. He might just aswell pull it off.

We dont have Aziz Khadems same shirt jadoogari, and we recieved our first lost coincidentally after his departure..

One thing is clear, Id rather have sko than another wilmots.. He atleast has put in some effort in TM.
      Is it enogh though? idk im getting tired of the discussion.. but one thing is for sure, I will be nervous as... when the world cup games start
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post

This is not easy, If someone said ok, Guus Hiddink or CQ will sign, i would be happy..
        Right now I dont know I still get worried for our tactics but eeh we will se what happens.
        Rather have sko than another wilmots though..

This is probably April fools joke given potter and JB history ..

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post
          First off all you aren’t critical thinking this whole team and system was molded by Carlos quirezo for 8 solid years , skocic inherited a finished product, he actually didn’t add anything to us ..

Concerning the other teams in the groups Iraq , Syria , uae , Lebanon they are not very strong ,, you guys still do not understand Carlos was using the games we played in Asia are friendly games

He didn’t care about Asian football , he cared about the grand matters the World Cup , players playing in Europe, we getting world class training camps and friendly games holding everyone accountable in the IFF ,,,
          If WC was the only thing he cared about, then he filed miserably. No results and no good football. Lucky points against Morocco and Portugal (that wasn't a penalty).

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
            This is probably April fools joke given potter and JB history ..
            lol yeah i just made it on the newsgenerator i found.. to illustrate what could happen if we lose skocic just for the sake of loosing him (but i know Taz-jan will celebrate bigtime seing this article!)
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I just watched some parts of Skocic's interview on Football Bartar and to me he definitely comes off as delusional and a bit arrogant. He speaks as he himself has built this team from ground up for one, and secondly he does not like to be criticized one bit!! He wouldnt let Meisaghi finish his sentences and kept cutting him off in the middle of him asking questions about the Korea game. He most definitely is NOT taking any blames for this loss and blaming to other factors. I don't know guys maybe I am wrong, but as I remember we played like shit and were dominated most of the game. We were bunch of headless chickens with absolute no defense or offense tactics.
              As whole I think he has done a great job helping the team mentally after that disaster Belgium dude and almost getting knocked out of qualifiers, but I do not believe he is tactically capable of playing big teams, especially in World Cup level. This is our golden opportunity to try and advance to second round and I wanna see this in my life time. We cannot have another 2006 or 1998 world cup.... such amazing team but disaster of choice of coach. We have to beat the US team and I am so nervous about having Skocic has our head coach... I hope they replace him ASAP. Shake his hands thank him for his service and send him on his way back to IPL or qatari/UAE clubs.
              sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post

Fair enough. Then give Skocic 8 years and same 4 year contracts and job guarantees that CQ had and then compare their achievements!!!! Until then, any comparison is meaningless.

If CQ cared only about WC and was treating qualifiers as friendlies, it nearly backfired in 2014. We were a few minutes away from elimination, if it wasn't for Ghochi's goal. But perhaps he is such a genius that he knew Korean defender would make a mistake and it was all planned...

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  You should hear the 1978 team. They were saying we should just withdraw and avoid embarrassment when they saw the Dutch team - this was after they had friendlies with Wales, Bulgaria, Yugoslavia, Ghana and France.

My point being some Iranians just go overboard when it comes to overhyping opponents and suffering from a chronic lack of self-belief.
                  This cost us in the Spain game I believe. That team was totally beatable
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

I just watched the rest of the interview and holy shit he is got to go!! This could be the worst ass whipping we will get at a World Cup! He is way out of his league! Miles away! I don't wanna lose 5-0 to likes of England after such good/respectable performances we had in the last 2 world cups under My boy Carlos Queiroz. We should be still so thankful of his amazing 8 years of service and building such promising squad that is in its prime and having this clown as a head coach is for one embarrassing and for two it can ruin our certain chance of progressing to second round. If we keep this guy we will maybe tie whatever 4 team is and most likely lose to US and get destroyed by England. We need a coach whom our players will look up to and respect. It does not have to be first class coach like Carlos Queiroz, however a coach with respectable resume who has experience coaching in big European leagues. Someone who is still motivated and hungry! Or at the least even appointing likes of Nekounam, Daei, or Hashemian who have all played in big leagues with great to good resumes. All well educated and somewhat of a legend in TM who players respect and believe in. I can't imagine likes of Azmoun or Taremi putting up with this shekam gondeh's annoying comments and lack of football tactics much longer lol....
                    sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                      Fair enough. Then give Skocic 8 years and same 4 year contracts and job guarantees that CQ had and then compare their achievements!!!! Until then, any comparison is meaningless.

If CQ cared only about WC and was treating qualifiers as friendlies, it nearly backfired in 2014. We were a few minutes away from elimination, if it wasn't for Ghochi's goal. But perhaps he is such a genius that he knew Korean defender would make a mistake and it was all planned...
                      You can't possibly compare Queiroz to Skocic. No No.. Honestly if it wasnt for IR party bazi skocic wouldnt even been hired as water boy, let alone head coach of Iran National Football Team. The guy has shitty resume. He has not done jack in IPL or any other leagues he has coached. You can give any IPL team to Carlos Queiroz and I will guarantee you, he will make them champions. He brings quality knowledge and class to the team. This team was built from ground up by Carlos Queiroz. Simply said! Like I said Skochich is worst choice for us. Watching Korea game proved that to me. And it is not because we lost the game, but it was the choice of players, tactics which were non existent. Losing is part of a game. Losing 1-0 to spain I was still so proud of my team, or losing 1-0 to Argentina same proud feeling regardless of the loss, now losing 2-0 to Korea, I hadn;t felt that way since the 3-0 loss to Japan(semi final of last Asian cup). He solely relies on Taremi/Azmoun duo and ofcourse Jahanbakhsh and Ghoddos. Take them away and he is fuckin clueless...
                      sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                        If WC was the only thing he cared about, then he filed miserably. No results and no good football. Lucky points against Morocco and Portugal (that wasn't a penalty).

Now suddenly it was all luck….we have never ever played against nation that strong and almost qualified out of the group ,,

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                          lol yeah i just made it on the newsgenerator i found.. to illustrate what could happen if we lose skocic just for the sake of loosing him (but i know Taz-jan will celebrate bigtime seing this article!)
                          Please don’t give me a heart attack!!!
                          Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Interview was fine. Misaghi should have pressed more about preparation instead of focusing on a meaningless match we played with our half present squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post

This guys has no pedigree or resume to deserve that kinda treatment or contract ,

CQ had coached , Manchester United , Real Madrid , Portugal 🇵🇹

Skoicic , Malavan , sanat Rasht , etc

He isn’t even in the top 15 Croatian coaches man …

Like you really do not understand anything.

You no that everyone was against CQ , he had to throw hadi aghili and mehdi rahmati out of the team for trying to concede goals

He had a lot he had to deal with , he throw all that generation of players that weren’t leaving out

He had Branko causing drama it was a very very difficult situation for him

Look we had Branco for 8 years , and you all saw that experiment we struggling and the federation had to bring in CQ for damage control gain some respect back for the team ..

Comment

Vow, I’m really impressed that some member can predict the results of WC from an interview. Apply that to the stock market and u will be rich.
                                Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Working...
                                X