No announcement yet.

Dragan Skočić In or Dragan Skočić Out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So first he says there is no excuse but lays out excuses. He says “we did not have 5 players” as if this wasn’t Algeria’s B team.

Then he proceeds to say he is the same manager to help us reach the WC. Basically admitting he can’t beat good teams but because he was able to beat weak teams (ranked 50+), he believes he is worthy of coaching TM. Equivalent to saying “I might lose to strong(ish) teams, but I can beat bad teams. Give me some respect”Get this loser out of TM ffs

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
      So first he says there is no excuse but lays out excuses. He says “we did not have 5 players” as if this wasn’t Algeria’s B team.

Then he proceeds to say he is the same manager to help us reach the WC. Basically admitting he can’t beat good teams but because he was able to beat weak teams (ranked 50+), he believes he is worthy of coaching TM. Equivalent to saying “I might lose to strong(ish) teams, but I can beat bad teams. Give me some respect”Get this loser out of TM ffs
      Let's just hope the new IFF head will fire him after his soon-to-be disaster in the World Cup.

People expecting miracles and that only happens when the players believe in you - I really believe he has lost the locker-room.

He is only using Iran and the World Cup to get a big contract with some Persian Gulf Arab team. He knows he's out of his depth or too stubborn to recognize that.

Let's hope I and many others are wrong. We would love if we do amazing at the World Cup.
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Today he is crying about missing players. When South Korea went to Tehran and stole a point, he had a full team available and kept an EPL player on the bench. His subs that day? Noorafkan, Sarlak, Ghaedi. When you had all players natunesti sgohi bekhori…

Comment

One thing I've always hate about Skokic that doesn't get mentioned much is HOW LATE he does his subs.. He'll wait until the 80th minute sometimes to do his first sub.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
            Today he is crying about missing players. When South Korea went to Tehran and stole a point, he had a full team available and kept an EPL player on the bench. His subs that day? Noorafkan, Sarlak, Ghaedi. When you had all players natunesti sgohi bekhori…
            Algeria played with their B team and he is complaining about missing players? Imagine if the likes of Mahrez, Slimani and Benrahma were there - shayaad 6hishtaei meshoodeem
            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
              Algeria played with their B team and he is complaining about missing players? Imagine if the likes of Mahrez, Slimani and Benrahma were there - shayaad 6hishtaei meshoodeem
              I sensed both Mehdi and Sardar did not take that friendly seriously because it was their B team.
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic
              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                I sensed both Mehdi and Sardar did not take that friendly seriously because it was their B team.
                Well, I guess we should trust your senses. But these are professional players and this is an outrageous take. They want to score. They want to play well. But how do you play well when there is no system in place?

Again, another reason why I think Skocic has lost the locker room. Can you imagine half-ass efforts in CQ era by players? Unthinkable.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                  One thing I've always hate about Skokic that doesn't get mentioned much is HOW LATE he does his subs.. He'll wait until the 80th minute sometimes to do his first sub.
                  his subbing in general is clueless. Usually if Amiri is available it involves switching his position, I think in almost every game he has started hajsafi or milad he has subbed them at half time. His insistence on 5 minute cameos for allahyar is ridiculous. This is what people mean when they say the guy isnt bedding in any talented new players. As soon as it was decided to sub azmoun for 2nd half allahyar or alipour should have taken his spot, not move the useless nourollahi up to CAM.

His insistence on trying to make nourollahi the point of reference in midfield is simply bizarre bc the guy cannot even receive the ball correctly, let alone dictate offensive moves or the tempo of the game. Same nour that was benched for random uzbek kid Ganiev most of key games in UAE this season.

And what characteristics Norafkan has to play CB is anybody's guess. In our group we will need CBs who will 15-20 aerials a game. This algeria match was a great chance to at least test 2 new CBs, one half for Aghasi and one half for Gholami. It would have stabilized the backline tremendously and allowed us to build up better as well. Norafkan is severely one footed to the point 75% of what is attempted with the right foot is give-away material in dangerous positions. This means that most of the time when he should use his right foot he takes extra touches to instead manipulate ball over to his left, often allowing opposition to initiate press quicker and close open passing lanes. This happens when he is playing left back too. Yet skocic INSISTS! This same norafkan was hot trash in ACL getting raped left and right by random Uzbek teams. How should he be a key player for the national team?

Nobody but skocic can answer these questions (not even his diehard fans here). Yet when they are posed to him, he gets so aggressive and defensive. He asks the reporter "Who would you have played. I am the coach." This type of behavior is usually associated with people who have no technical idea what they are doing so get super angry and frustrated when questioned, instead of calmly explaining his thought process for norafkan at Cb, or just saying I made a decision, it was clearly wrong (since I put aghasi on at half), and leave it at that.

If Sko feels under pressure now, I am not sure what will happen in 5 months time. Likely england will hammer us the way things are going. After that we will have 2 critical games where advancing is still in our own hands and possible. Do you really think this guy can stabilize the ship in such a high pressure situation and pick the team up for those 2 crucial games? Based on what experience at that level? What experience does he have even in club cup competitions that suggests he can do that?

Comment

im gonna go ahead and 1 up that..!!

i sorta sensed that the two of them took it rather easy (especially so Sardar) .... i feel like they were hoping for a bad result to finally boot Eskoocher from the job and possibly make way finally for Carlos ??

I just know that neither Rate, maybe nor even Respect Eskoocher..?
                    honestly dont think ever did , although Mehdi was a bit more vocal on that front than Azmoun ... !! Sardar doesnt dislike the guy but certainly just Doesnt Rate him good enough for the games coming up in Nov. especially..!!)
                    and after the IFF/Skoocher's recent camp debacle they both realized that they need to do something to change things before its way too late and they themselves become the main Target of Hate and Criticism after they likely lay an egg @ WC.... especially so vs US/England ..!!

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                      Well, I guess we should trust your senses. But these are professional players and this is an outrageous take. They want to score. They want to play well. But how do you play well when there is no system in place?
                      Again, another reason why I think Skocic has lost the locker room. Can you imagine half-ass efforts in CQ era by players? Unthinkable.
                      Skocic's only sin is that he was not a big name before he took on TM. But big names weren't born with big names. They all started somewhere, some club or some national team that gave them that chance to win big trophies. Skocic has already made a name for himself in taking a national team on the verge of being knocked out in the second round not even making it to the third and qualified it for the WC. But we don't see that. We only keep saying he is a nobody!! Well actually believe it or not Skocic is now somebody!
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic

Comment

for everyone who is still so unsure why Scoticic was hired I will tell you again he was a political and financial decision skoicic was neither red or blue he was cheap he was available and the best thing of all he was willing to say yes to everything no camps no Friendly’s no nothing he didn’t want anything upfront all he wanted to do was be the coach and that’s it he didn’t care about what the IFF wanted to do steal money not invest ,he didn’t care all he wanted to do was be a coach that’s it

Comment

Skocic's only sin is that he was not a big name before he took on TM. But big names weren't born with big names. They all started somewhere, some club or some national team that gave them that chance to win big trophies. Skocic has already made a name for himself in taking a national team on the verge of being knocked out in the second round not even making it to the third and qualified it for the WC. But we don't see that. We only keep saying he is a nobody!! Well actually believe it or not Skocic is now somebody!
                          since 1978 we had total of 2 hedd coaches
                          with actual resume and qualification
                          to be tm head coach. 1.ciro belazavic and cq
                          our talented players since 1980
                          have worked with bunch handycap coaches
                          OUR PLAYERS TALENT crazy
                          imagine we had real coaches
                          we would of wn somay asian cups.

here is bunch nobodys or some bodys
                          who had no bussiness being on our bench.

1980 hassan habibi
                          1984 nasser ebrahimi
                          1988 dehdari
                          1992 ali parvin
                          1996 maylikohan
                          2000 jalaltalebi
                          2004 bronko
                          2007 galenoie
                          2011 gotbi
                          imagine we had decent coach for all these
                          years.non of the above coaches had national
                          team exerience takng over our team melli.

ITS PRICRLESS when you have coach
                          with experience which have coached other
                          natinal teams
                          only 2 in our history
                          cq and belazevic

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                            OUR PLAYERS TALENT crazy

1980 hassan habibi
                            1984 nasser ebrahimi
                            1988 dehdari
                            1992 ali parvin
                            1996 maylikohan
                            2000 jalaltalebi
                            2004 bronko
                            2007 galenoie
                            2011 gotbi

natinal teams
                            only 2 in our history
                            cq and belazevic
                            Tomislav Ivic...Valdier Viera...

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Skocic is a jack a*s and very unprofessional. Hearing his nonsense reasoning and excuses of his lack of knowledge to modern football fundamentals is so annoying and embarrassing. Not to mention the way he interrupts the reporter in the middle of asking him questions.... SMFH!!
                              sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                                OUR PLAYERS TALENT crazy
                                1980 hassan habibi
                                1984 nasser ebrahimi
                                1988 dehdari
                                1992 ali parvin
                                1996 maylikohan
                                2000 jalaltalebi
                                2004 bronko
                                2007 galenoie
                                2011 gotbi
                                natinal teams
                                only 2 in our history
                                cq and belazevic
                                I would put CQ in that group too as the last time I checked, his biggest achievements are with TM and that's only two wc qualifications returning home after 3 games and that is 8 years of being in charge.
                                نگاه میکنید.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X