Dragan Skočić In or Dragan Skočić Out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Superparsi View Post
    Observing what? lol.. The guy sucks man! How hard is it for you guys who worship this moron to understand that we are simply doomed in the wc with this fool... He is WAY out of his league!
    No one is worshiping Sko as far as I understand this forum. I certainly don't worship absolutely no one. What most people are saying here is just give it a rest and let the TM get on concentrating on what they need to do. This crap has always been going on since time in memorial. Every coach we have had there has been those who keep banging on how crap they are and calling him names etc. You want some one else other than Skocic? Find the replacement and see how many people will slag him off.
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
      No one is worshiping Sko as far as I understand this forum. I certainly don't worship absolutely no one. What most people are saying here is just give it a rest and let the TM get on concentrating on what they need to do. This crap has always been going on since time in memorial. Every coach we have had there has been those who keep banging on how crap they are and calling him names etc. You want some one else other than Skocic? Find the replacement and see how many people will slag him off.
      I posted a thread from CQ days when he took the team to S. Africa and couldn't beat Orlando Pirates reserves. The hate he got in that thread and calling for his dismissal mirrors what is going on now. TM fans are impatient, at times hypocritical, and easily fall for the hashieh...but then again I believe it comes from a good place regardless on what side of debate you are...I truly believe all TM fans want success...even those who wanted friendlies in Canada cancelled or TM to lose against Algeria so Skocic would be fired...

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
        I posted a thread from CQ days when he took the team to S. Africa and couldn't beat Orlando Pirates reserves. The hate he got in that thread and calling for his dismissal mirrors what is going on now. TM fans are impatient, at times hypocritical, and easily fall for the hashieh...but then again I believe it comes from a good place regardless on what side of debate you are...I truly believe all TM fans want success...even those who wanted friendlies in Canada cancelled or TM to lose against Algeria so Skocic would be fired...

Only a vatanforoosh would think like that.
        I can only speak for myself but regardless of my dislike of this nobody coach, i would never cheer against my own country.
        Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Skocic deserves a chance. 2 losses 1 in a friendly does not warrant firing. You do that you will scare off any decent coach.

How many more chances my friend? 2,5 years and 18 games of this crap is not enough?
          Out of those 18 games only 3 games have been against decent opposition, and we have looked miserable in all 3 games.

Forget about the result in those 3 games.
          In terms of lineups, substitutions, tactics, basically everything he got wrong in those games.

The scary part is our WC opponents will be much tougher, and you're still willing to give him a chance?
          Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

After England buries 5 goals against us, Ozone will still be pushing to give Skocic a chance.

I wish I could suck at my job and be given multiple chances before being at risk of losing my job. Must be nice

Comment

The pro skocic argument is like if somebody has a major medical condition and initially the person who saves them from immediate death is an ICU nurse who hooks them up to oxygen properly.

For the patient's next step, they will require something like successful brain or heart surgery to actually survive in the medium-long term.

Nobody would suggest for that nurse to perform that surgery just because he/she initially saved the patients life by following a few basic instructions and letting the machine do the rest... Yet for some reason people keep saying sko "deserves" this. Based on what exactly?

Comment

CQ took a bunch of Iranian league players no legionaries , it was a camps to test players it would be comparable to skoicic playing all the reserve players aganist Algeria instead of the A team …

Comment

i wish the 77 people tell me why should skocic should stay

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                    i wish the 77 people tell me why should skocic should stay
                    They have no legitimate reason bro other than they really think skoicic mastermind is going to the World Cup , which it really wasn’t him , we had the talent we have the ability to go and we had a weaker group ,,,
                    All these ppl talking about Iraq/Syria/Lebanon/UAE these teams at the level of a India now ….so yes skoicic is like branko no added value to us

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      The pro skocic argument is like if somebody has a major medical condition and initially the person who saves them from immediate death is an ICU nurse who hooks them up to oxygen properly.

For the patient's next step, they will require something like successful brain or heart surgery to actually survive in the medium-long term.

Nobody would suggest for that nurse to perform that surgery just because he/she initially saved the patients life by following a few basic instructions and letting the machine do the rest... Yet for some reason people keep saying sko "deserves" this. Based on what exactly?
                      No. The Skocic situation is akin to having a leader who is successful and the people demand a revolution and then regret the end result...

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

No. The Skocic situation is akin to having a leader who is successful and the people demand a revolution and then regret the end result...

He isn’t successful

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post
                          They have no legitimate reason bro other than they really think skoicic mastermind is going to the World Cup , which it really wasn’t him , we had the talent we have the ability to go and we had a weaker group ,,,
                          All these ppl talking about Iraq/Syria/Lebanon/UAE these teams at the level of a India now ….so yes skoicic is like branko no added value to us
                          skocic didnt take us to world cup, we had good players, skocic is not a good coach, he cant motivate cant make subs as well

Comment

What success? Beating the likes of Syria and Lebanon?

Comment

A good reason as any other:

The biggest reason for me is the following:

- PACTA SUND SERVANDA

That means contracts are meant to be honored!

If Mofos in IFF management even cant get this straight then there is no hope or future for us!
                              Even if we get manhandled 5-0 in each and every game it is worth it IMO if they learn their lesson. Maybe that will teach sabzi forosh and IFF bozos why contracts are important.

They squandered the whole war coffin + budget and let thieves take money. Then you will end up with a Croatian unproven coach.

Now he takes money in rial, does his work more or less good, and got us qualified. Where and what are the alternatives right now?

Would've could of should of are not valid arguments. What is valid is reasonating with above mentioned facts in mind.

We get what we pay for.

Comment

More coaches are willing to get paid in toilet paper or fig leaves than rials. Hell if we pay in ajil and tokhme at least value is stable and wont sink.

I can easily say that if we pay CQ, Renard and the likes in cigarettes, they more likely will come and agree compared to offer in haramzadeh rials.

Comment

Working...
                                X