Dragan Skočić In or Dragan Skočić Out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
    Did you even read what he said? He said we will defeat England because he is Croatian and they know how to defeat the English? That's his tactic! His nationality??

Even Southgate and Berhalter did not say what he said! They were respectful and articulate in their response. This guy is over his head. I know you like doubling-down on your positions, but come on.
    Dumbest statement ever. Do Brazilian coaches or Italian coaches go around saying remember my nation beat you , so therefore be careful [emoji2359]

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
      Did you even read what he said? He said we will defeat England because he is Croatian and they know how to defeat the English? That's his tactic! His nationality??

Even Southgate and Berhalter did not say what he said! They were respectful and articulate in their response. This guy is over his head. I know you like doubling-down on your positions, but come on.
      Maybe he was joking. You know sense of humor? Guess he isn't permitted to joke cause he isn't CQ.

Ps. KLINSMAN confused us with Iraq in Arab Cup. Guess he is an idiot without class too...people say dumb shit sometimes it of ignorance sometimes as jokes. The Skocic hate is unreal. He was clearly joking and referring to the comments by Southgate in which he said all he knew about Iran is they have a European coach.
      Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

It isn’t a matter that he isn’t a good coach or intelligent, it is a matter of personality, skocic is passive , he will say ok to whatever the IFF says , even if that isn’t the best decision for the team …
        We need a coach who will fight for US Iran , and the team as a whole , we know skocic true allegiance lies somewhere else with Croatia 🇭🇷…….. CQ burned a lot of bridges when he almost beat Portugal 🇵🇹 is his home country but he was super professional he didn’t care …, Iran 🇮🇷 was number one to him ..
        We need camps we need friends most importantly we need a team that can compete,
        Worst case scenario we have zero camps no friendly’s we go into the World Cup with like 3 weeks of practice,
        We end up losing 3 games
        I think the reason why most ppl would want there to be a organized effort is England is Germany , USA isn’t Spain , and the other European team isn’t top tier ….. so this is the easier draw we possibly have got …

Comment

Guys this guy would be a good alternative to lead Iran, He loves Iran and transforemed Esteghlal in the shortest time! It was the best I have seen Esteghlal play for years and his passion for Iran is huge, just read this article:
          https://sport.shafaqna.com/FA/518586...%D9%86-%D9%87/

Comment

Marca did a recent article on Iran (link here is to the Reddit page discussing it). On it they said that are tactics against stronger opposition don’t make sense and that we have a reactive style of play that isn’t beneficial.
            They have either been reading some of our posts on this forum or they have the same feelings about our coach.

https://www.reddit.com/r/teammelli/c...tm_name=iossmf

Comment

Originally posted by MehdiKing View Post
              Guys this guy would be a good alternative to lead Iran, He loves Iran and transforemed Esteghlal in the shortest time! It was the best I have seen Esteghlal play for years and his passion for Iran is huge, just read this article:
              https://sport.shafaqna.com/FA/518586...%D9%86-%D9%87/
              It was a fun read! thx for the article.
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                Marca did a recent article on Iran (link here is to the Reddit page discussing it). On it they said that are tactics against stronger opposition don’t make sense and that we have a reactive style of play that isn’t beneficial.
                They have either been reading some of our posts on this forum or they have the same feelings about our coach.
                Well, they are right about this.

The Problem? "Finding a system to bring the majority of them together"
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Skocic need to leave asap. The WC-draw/talented players we have, has presented us with possibly our best chance to do something in a WC.

Are we really going to throw it all away just because of a nobody coach?
                  Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post

but if we say it we are idiots who arent showing unity and only supported TM previously bc of Queiroz.

This is how we look to the objective eye. clueless and not using full potential against any respectable level of opposition

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      but if we say it we are idiots who arent showing unity and only supported TM previously bc of Queiroz.

This is how we look to the objective eye. clueless and not using full potential against any respectable level of opposition
                      So let's examine this "objectivity" to see if it's even logical. As kateb pointed out USA lost to CR because they were in a meaningless game and had qualified. I also highlighted Canada's poor play vis a vis Panama and the fact they lost 2/3 final matches with a lot more on line than TM.

Skocic had one loss after qualifying with a depleted squad in hostile Korea. That might be the strongest team he faced. A team he got results from in Tehran and could have taken the full 3. Based on that 1 loss after qualifying we are concluding he has no tactics versus bigger teams? I don't even want to get into coach comparisons as some feel previous coaches have tactics yet they lost handedly to teams Skocic made light work of.

The Skocic hate is unreal!

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                        If the guy says nothing he is a sheep. If he talks tough he is an idiot. If CQ does it he is a warrior...if Skocic does it he is an imbecile.

Poor guy is stuck between a rock and a hard place. The anti skocic crowd is unreal!

The correct stance is that both He and CQ are clowns. ; D>--<

Comment

It’s because CQ spoiled us with back to back WC appearances, and gave us good results in the last WC. “Por Tavagho Shodim” in an unhealthy manner.
                          Skocic was thrown into a situation where he had to get results ASAP—and he did. Developing tactics and depth, requires FRIENDLIES and PREPARATION. Not do or die WCQ games.

I do not know Skocic’s ceiling. He will make mistakes, but hopefully he will learn from them. But how is it helpful to cheerlead for a new coach with Qatar only 7.5 months away? Especially when, the likelihood of getting a CQ-like resume coach is extremely unlikely?

Also as great as CQ was (I am a huge fan): we lost to Japan 3-0 with a poor performance. CQ is excellent for setting up a defensive counter attacking team, but he seems to struggle when you have put on an offensive display to win against non-power house teams…

Comment

Originally posted by Prowess View Post
                            It’s because CQ spoiled us with back to back WC appearances, and gave us good results in the last WC. “Por Tavagho Shodim” in an unhealthy manner.
                            Skocic was thrown into a situation where he had to get results ASAP—and he did. Developing tactics and depth, requires FRIENDLIES and PREPARATION. Not do or die WCQ games.

I do not know Skocic’s ceiling. He will make mistakes, but hopefully he will learn from them. But how is it helpful to cheerlead for a new coach with Qatar only 7.5 months away? Especially when, the likelihood of getting a CQ-like resume coach is extremely unlikely?

Also as great as CQ was (I am a huge fan): we lost to Japan 3-0 with a poor performance. CQ is excellent for setting up a defensive counter attacking team, but he seems to struggle when you have put on an offensive display to win against non-power house teams
                            Exactly! The problem was that CQ treated the likes of Qatar and UAE like Brazil and Spain. We struggled many times in offense and you could see it with Egypt too. Look how they got into the final.

Even if you look at our two WC's with CQ, you'll see that we only scored 3 goals (1 penalty, 1 own goal, 1 offside goal). I only prefer CQ over Skocic because with him I felt safe not to get embarrassed like the Saudis but under Skocic I fear that we might get saudied for the first time.

I wish we could've CQ for the WC and Skocic for the Asian Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
                              Exactly! The problem was that CQ treated the likes of Qatar and UAE like Brazil and Spain. We struggled many times in offense and you could see it with Egypt too. Look how they got into the final.

Even if you look at our two WC's with CQ, you'll see that we only scored 3 goals (1 penalty, 1 own goal, 1 offside goal). I only prefer CQ over Skocic because with him I felt safe not to get embarrassed like the Saudis but under Skocic I fear that we might get saudied for the first time.

I wish we could've CQ for the WC and Skocic for the Asian Cup.
                              Exactly. CQ lost to Iraq and Japan in two asian cups. But tied Portugal and beat Morocco in the WC. Those results were a testament to his tactics.

Comment

Originally posted by Prowess View Post
                                Exactly. CQ lost to Iraq and Japan in two asian cups. But tied Portugal and beat Morocco in the WC. Those results were a testament to his tactics.
                                We were wiping the floor with Iraq until Pooladi's inexplicable mistakes.

For 90 minutes we were playing with 10 men and we took them to penalties.
                                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Working...
                                X