No announcement yet.

Dragan Skočić In or Dragan Skočić Out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who remembers when CQ took Aleh Nemeh instead of Azmoun and Khatibi? Who remembers when CQ put Haghighi in net in the world cup? Who remembers that with CQ at the helm we scored one open play goal in 6 games in the world cup. Who remembers when we had maybe 20 completed passes against Nigeria? Who remembers when we did not have a shot on net in most of the halves we played in 6 games in the world cup? Pleeeeaaaase get out of here with that CQ b.s. He didnt merit 8 years why would we ever go back to him?!

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
      why would we ever go back to him?!
      Because right now we are stuck with an unqualified biorze FFIRI afsaar-be-gardan midtable IPL dallal who thinks he will beat England because he is Croatian.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
        Because right now we are stuck with an unqualified biorze FFIRI afsaar-be-gardan midtable IPL dallal who thinks he will beat England because he is Croatian.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTnShqfp1Xo

Apparently Croatians just don’t know how to win against South Korea, but do against England!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Apparently Croatians just don’t know how to win against South Korea, but do against England!
          Yes, bring up highlights for a meaningless match with a squad missing several key players.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Yes, bring up highlights for a meaningless match with a squad missing several key players.
            I could bring up the one back in Tehran and you would still be blinded by your bias, irregardless.

Comment

Good point...I wonder who else could have won against SK with half lineup out in Korea. But hey thank god Croatian's didn't need $4 million to figure out how to beat the likes of Syria and Iraq...doing it without parking the bus as well...

The Skocic hate is unreal!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

All this hoopla about firing Skocic reminds me of the revolution...

Yes, things are good. We easily qualified, topped our group, highest point of any team. Iranian top scorer... Ranked first in Asia....21st in the World.

But hey, Nooooooooooo....Let's roll the dice and hope that we roll a joft-shish...What could possibly go wrong?!!!!

Some people NEVER learn.
                Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                  Good point...I wonder who else could have won against SK with half lineup out in Korea. But hey thank god Croatian's didn't need $4 million to figure out how to beat the likes of Syria and Iraq...doing it without parking the bus as well...

The Skocic hate is unreal!

Bro, I just love how everything goes back to Queiroz for you. It's almost like he lives rent free inside your head.

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                    All this hoopla about firing Skocic reminds me of the revolution...

Yes, things are good. We easily qualified, topped our group, highest point of any team. Iranian top scorer... Ranked first in Asia....21st in the World.

But hey, Nooooooooooo....Let's roll the dice and hope that we roll a joft-shish...What could possibly go wrong?!!!!

Some people NEVER learn.
                    I always say our people are some of the greediest people ever.. Never satisfied with what they have.
                    They can have the nicest house and a nice Mercedes and still not satisfied.

Comment

Bro, I just love how everything goes back to Queiroz for you. It's almost like he lives rent free inside your head.
                      Actually...I didn't mention CQ once in my post. So you're the one who took it back to him

All you have done is post bring CQ back. SKOCIC has the best coaching record in TM history right now and you want him gone?

It all goes back to the Skocic hate is unreal. It's blinding some of you with your biases. Even if he wins the WC you will demand he gets fired.

The Skocic hate is unreal.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

When unsecure about coach
                        Keep calm and have faith in Ghaedi
                        '

Soon to be the Mvp of the group B

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5Katk123lE
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I could bring up the one back in Tehran and you would still be blinded by your bias, irregardless.
                          The one where we hit the post twice? The one where we conceded because of a defensive sooti by Moharrami?
                          The one where we had large spells of really good offensive play?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            The one where we hit the post twice? The one where we conceded because of a defensive sooti by Moharrami?
                            The one where we had large spells of really good offensive play?
                            Read Iranianarsenal11's post why the 1st leg performance against South Korea was even more disappointing:

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                            Want to make one point before I go to sleep, let me know if you guys agree or disagree: Our first leg performance against South Korea was even more disappointing considering the circumstances

Sure, we drew the first match 1-1, but keep in mind:

-We played in Tehran. Home field advantage in rivalries is a big difference factor in which team wins
                            -We had key players available (Taremi, Azmoun, Ezatolahi, Moharrami)

Today we:
                            -gave up a fluke goal from a shot that Abedzadeh would save 99 out of 100 times
                            -played in a PACKED Seoul stadium
                            -Had an early chance from Hajsafi that he gave away cheaply
                            -Missed 5 key players
                            -Lost our RB to injury in the 30th minute

That being said, the coaching and squad selection in today's match was worse. Hajsafi should be no where near team melli, Noorafkan should play LB or sit on the bench, and Gholami is as much of a right back as he is a striker (hint: he's neither).

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                              Well that "unqualified biorze" is the one who qualified us when we had no hope. Are you qualified to comment on whether Skocic is qualified or not? You don't even seem to be relying on stats with your experise.

Comment

For skocic to say he is Croatian, and because of that he knows how to beat England is way off, he is just grandstanding to the IFF , you can’t even compare that Croatian team that beat England to Iran , they were stacked ..

Comment

Working...
                                X