Dragan Skočić In or Dragan Skočić Out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
    Vow, I’m really impressed that some member can predict the results of WC from an interview. Apply that to the stock market and u will be rich.

LOOL
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
      Vow, I’m really impressed that some member can predict the results of WC from an interview. Apply that to the stock market and u will be rich.
      After following football for well over 30 years and it being my favorite sport, its only common sense that we will get our asses handed to us if we were to keep Skocic. Unless we solely gonna rely on our star players doing some miracles, we will repeat 1998, 2006, 2014 World up even though 2014 world up we had an aged squad and team dar haaleh shoroo beh poost andazi boud. Just because we have a very talented squad, does not mean we are gonna do great thing on the biggest football stage. We need a leader. A coach with world stage experience and with some type of resume at the least. I honestly do not think our players look up to him as a coach and someone who can add to their abilities and improve them as a player. If anything else, it is Skocic who is benefiting from our TM which was built by Carlos Queiroz. Now he can say he coached Iran National team and demand more deniro!
      sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Skocic is a clown 🤡 he has brought players into the team that do not deserve to be there anyway and given them a starting spot , like how in the hell can someone like omid nourafkhan be a team Melli starter, no way he is even good enough… these very very questionable choice he makes ….

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post
          Skocic is a clown 🤡 he has brought players into the team that do not deserve to be there anyway and given them a starting spot , like how in the hell can someone like omid nourafkhan be a team Melli starter, no way he is even good enough… these very very questionable choice he makes ….
          It is hard to decipher if you are for Skocic in or Skocic out?

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post
            This guys has no pedigree or resume to deserve that kinda treatment or contract ,

CQ had coached , Manchester United , Real Madrid , Portugal 🇵🇹

Skoicic , Malavan , sanat Rasht , etc

He isn’t even in the top 15 Croatian coaches man …

Like you really do not understand anything.

You no that everyone was against CQ , he had to throw hadi aghili and mehdi rahmati out of the team for trying to concede goals

He had a lot he had to deal with , he throw all that generation of players that weren’t leaving out

He had Branko causing drama it was a very very difficult situation for him

Look we had Branco for 8 years , and you all saw that experiment we struggling and the federation had to bring in CQ for damage control gain some respect back for the team ..
            Yeah, you are right. Thank you a-m jAn. Yek donya mamnon. I really don't understand much. We should bring a coach with a resume. But who??? Maybe a certain Marc Wilmots??? We should bring Wilmots back with his fantastic resume. I am glad you enlightened me.

Then that frees up CQ to coach Padideh. We are of course gonna bet on Padideh's championship next season before announcing CQ's appointment and get silly rich. I feel great about it given your guarantee!!!

Btw, I did not no. I am glad you let me no. Now I no. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
              Yeah, you are right. Thank you a-m jAn. Yek donya mamnon. I really don't understand much. We should bring a coach with a resume. But who??? Maybe a certain Marc Wilmots??? We should bring Wilmots back with his fantastic resume. I am glad you enlightened me.
              Then that frees up CQ to coach Padideh. We are of course gonna bet on Padideh's championship next season before announcing CQ's appointment and get silly rich. I feel great about it given your guarantee!!!
              Btw, I did not no. I am glad you let me no. Now I no. Thanks.

You right you don’t understand much anyway you just sound like a condescending idiot

Comment

50/50 right now, but will support Skocic 100% if he doesn’t let his selections be influenced by Esteghlal mafia in the federation and media over the months leading to the World Cup. Needs to take full authority over his selections and speak out to Iranians if people try to intimidate him by threatening his removal behind the scenes. In this regard he needs to learn somethings from CQ who didn’t invite Perspolis players when he was being pressured by Branko and the media. Supported CQ then and I will support Skocic now if he stands up to these people for the sake of TM.

Comment

Standard response to Skocic out has become, dO yOu HaVe RePlAcEmEnT? No we don’t. We realize we are going to the World Cup with Dragan Skocic. He still sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                    Standard response to Skocic out has become, dO yOu HaVe RePlAcEmEnT? No we don’t. We realize we are going to the World Cup with Dragan Skocic. He still sucks.

We are a World Cup bound team there will be a lot of coach’s interested the thing most ppl do not understand is that skocic isn’t going to develop any new players like the way CQ did , what if mehdi taremi , jahanbaksh , azmoun , golidazdeh are all injured , and that is a big possibility because they play in competitive leagues in Europe what is the next step ,,,,?????? We are doomed then …

Like idk if all the ppl on this board remember what tomislav ivic did for us , he took a bunch of IPL players and made them a very very very competitive unit we almost tied yugaslavia beat the USA , but after the 3 rd game the stupidness of jalal talibi had rubbed off on the team and we played poorly against Germany

The only coach that comes to find who can do an amazing job is
                    Andrea Stramaccioni He has the personality the knowledge and the ability to makes us competitive..

Comment

If we had asked that simple question in 1979 we would not be regretting what came after for 40+ years! YES, it is a legitimate question.
                      زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

Originally posted by bozghaleh View Post
                        If we had asked that simple question in 1979 we would not be regretting what came after for 40+ years! YES, it is a legitimate question.
                        We are just talking about Team Melli and World Cup 2022 my ferend…

Comment

We are just talking about Team Melli and World Cup 2022 my ferend…
                          Same principles apply. If you're going to remove something, you better have something better to replace it.
                          زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

Same principles apply. If you're going to remove something, you better have something better to replace it.
                            At the same time, the absence of an immediate replacement does not give any coach (including Dragan), an indefinite tenure.

Comment

‘Better than nothing’ seems to be the only thing he has going for him.

Comment

He simply has to prove himself against a top tier team in a friendly soon

Comment

Working...
                                X