Dragan Skočić In or Dragan Skočić Out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    This just reminds me exactly of the same conversations we were having in 2006... I don't get why we don't learn from history
    Some of us learn and some of us don't(unfortunately).

Those of us that has learned want him replaced, to prevent a repeat of the 2006WC disaster.
    Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
      Some of us learn and some of us don't(unfortunately).
      Those of us that has learned want him replaced, to prevent a repeat of the 2006WC disaster.
      Oh the irony if he gets replaced with Branko 😜

/eaven if branko probably developed his coaching a lot since then..
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
        The only objective at the moment is to perform well in the world cup and secondary objective is to get to the second round in this final attempt before the format changes.

Anything else is irrelevant...
        Yes, and what you mentioned is called RESULTS. So you agree that is the main objective. It is also the best way to judge a coach. HIS RESULTS.

# TRUST THE RESULTS
        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Whoever the coach - Branko, Skocic, Ghalenoi or Faraki, we need camps as well as friendlies.

Both Ivic and Queiroz managed to negotiate this.

Skocic has brought in Mehdipour who is solid but we need to identify new midfielders as Saeid's performances against Arab teams are unlikely to translate to world cup with his declining fitness and physical shape.

At the moment, we have two almost world class forwards and the midfield (+defence) of a national team outside the top 50. Japan has dozens of good midfielders... We need to get Ebrahimi back in, and try to identify anyone else. Yasin...

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

“”The IFF and the sports ministry are reportedly fighting over who gets to control the over $10 million awarded to Iran for qualifying into the World Cup:”””

This is the real reason that skocic is the coach cause he won’t say anything keep his mouth shut and get paid … and not say a single thing about camps or friendlys

…. I ain’t advocating for CQ to come back but I loved his personality and how we would fight for the team Melli , but I hated his defensive style …. But just saying he would have said something right now about what we going to do and why we aren’t planning anything

Comment

in appearances iran has NEVER scored more than TWO goals in a world cup. and yet people criticize CQ's "parking the bus" as if iran can play any other way to achieve results.

Comment

I want to make something clear. TM success is the most important thing, but what we have seen during these 16 games( in terms of gameplan,tactics etc) has been nothing short of atrocious.
                I firmly believe he is not the right man to lead us in the WC.

However, if he is still our coach after the september friendlies i will start supporting him. By then dige kar az kar gozashte, and we need to stand behind TM.
                But there is still time until then and i won't give up hope that they manage to find a decent replacement. After all, our people have waited 4 years for this event.
                Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                  I want to make something clear. TM success is the most important thing, but what we have seen during these 16 games( in terms of gameplan,tactics etc) has been nothing short of atrocious.
                  I firmly believe he is not the right man to lead us in the WC.

However, if he is still our coach after the september friendlies i will start supporting him. By then dige kar az kar gozashte, and we need to stand behind TM.
                  But there is still time until then and i won't give up hope that they manage to find a decent replacement. After all, our people have waited 4 years for this event.
                  I disagree

Comment

Dragan Skocic

IN
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      I disagree
                      So you've been satisfied with our performances (not results - performances)? I was re-watching the last lebanon game and we had more potentially fatal defensive lapses in that game than maybe 3-4 games combined in the 2018 qualifiers.

it would have been interesting if the 2nd south korea game was earlier in the qualification when things "mattered". sko is fortunate that he's shielded by the fact that it was a "friendly" or "meaningless game".

it concerns me that this is his first ever international tournament. the players have more experience than he does. you have to wonder how he's going to maintain authority through the stress and inevitable internal dramas and emotions the team will face in the WC.

i really blame the federation for not being able to do better coaching-wise. sko performed admirably and to his capabilities, but his capabilities just aren't high enough for this level. To think we could have had renard.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        I disagree
                        Of course you do lol.
                        Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

I have no Idea where this "we have no tactic" BS started but I suggest you guys watch this video!

A.) How do you score similar goals without tactics
                          B.) How do you even score 39 Goals without any tactics!
                          C.) 36 goals were from open play! So none of that bekesh ziresh football that we used to see
                          D.) We have only conceded 6 goals and 3 of them were caused by stupid human error! Atleast 2 of them were so amatuer mistakes

The only criticism towards team melli is the lack of plans for our set pieces!

PS: We HAVE never played comfortably against South korea or Japan even during CQ! We always had hard time playing against them. So please don't based your argument on a single game that we were missing 5-6 key players and SK came with fullpower and stadium full of fans.

Watch the video:

Comment

Is he gone yet?

Comment

Someone tell this coach Croatia had 15 world class players that is why they beat England lastWorld Cup it had nothing to do with their coaching ,,

We have one semi wold class player in taremi , we really do not have anyone else at that level ,

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post
                                Someone tell this coach Croatia had 15 world class players that is why they beat England lastWorld Cup it had nothing to do with their coaching ,,

We have one semi wold class player in taremi , we really do not have anyone else at that level ,
                                So according to your argument, we should get blown out by England and it will have nothing to do with our coach and everything to do with our lack of quality player. I don't want to see you blaming the coach for that!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X