Dragan Skočić In or Dragan Skočić Out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'

Your statement was that no body today aside from TM fan would remember Iran vs Argentina, and that what TM known for in WC 2014 is the Nigeria game being the first scoreless draw of the tournament.

Sharing an article form 2014 "a day after the game" does not prove that. Also, the ironic part is that the title of the article you just shared goes against your argument - "Nigeria and Iran lower World Cup pulse with forgettable goalless draw."

Forgettable not memorable! So on the contrary, it would be safe to assume that no one aside from TM fan would remember TM vs Nigeria today.

Comment

He need to go. Algeria match showed SK wasn't an accident.
      He shit the bed vs some half decent teams.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ben.walken View Post
        That's not factual. It is extremely unlikely that the rest of the would remember any of Iran's 2014 game aside from the one against Argentina. Heck, I didn't even remember the Nigeria game was the first scoreless draw.

If you watch any recent England or US analysis of TM, they all mention the Argentina game and that only a wonder goal by Messi won the game on the 90th minute. Also, in case your memory is failing you, against Argentina we had almost as much shots "on targets" with arguably the most dangerous scoring chance aside from the goal.
        Argentina v Iran stats

Possession 75% v 25%
        Shots 21 v 8
        Shots on Target 4 v 3
        Passes 518 v 156
        Pass accuracy 90% v 62%
        Fouls 7 v 14
        Yellow card 0 v 2
        Red card 0 for both
        Offsides 0 v 1
        Corners 10 v 6

Yes if we focus on Shots on Target it was close. In all other aspects Argentina dominated and the scoreline does not do it justification.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
          Im some cases it isn't forgetting....
          Yup! Besides the last game which the team was completely gassed out, we did great against Nigeria and Argentina! Here is a scary part; we gonna experience what we did playing against Bosnia, in all our 3 games coming this world cup. The team is so unorganized and not in good place psychologically and that my friend, Its the recipe for disaster!!
          sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
            Argentina v Iran stats

Possession 75% v 25%
            Shots 21 v 8
            Shots on Target 4 v 3
            Passes 518 v 156
            Pass accuracy 90% v 62%
            Fouls 7 v 14
            Yellow card 0 v 2
            Red card 0 for both
            Offsides 0 v 1
            Corners 10 v 6

Yes if we focus on Shots on Target it was close. In all other aspects Argentina dominated and the scoreline does not do it justification.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
            If you ask me, that was a perfect game.. Going against that Argentinian team which was very in form, all we could do is defend and counter which we did precisely! Minus the 91st minute goal, we deserved a point from that game. We displayed perfect "counter attacking" game and we were so good at it with Carlos! Everything was calculated with TM down to the science!
            sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

CQ would come if he got the offer. To make another WC this easily and a chance at leaving the group? If not, we know we did the best we could under the circumstances.

To accept things as they are now though is to say we haven't done all we can to get the best results. CQ would give us that chance

Comment

I honestly think we would've won the Argentina game if the ref would've given us that penalty on Dejagah.

Regardless, what did you guys expect, an even match where we share 50-50 possession against a team that has arguably the greatest player in history and who ended up runners up?

Comment

Originally posted by Bagg10 View Post
                  I honestly think we would've won the Argentina game if the ref would've given us that penalty on Dejagah.

Regardless, what did you guys expect, an even match where we share 50-50 possession against a team that has arguably the greatest player in history and who ended up runners up?
                  If there was VAR, 100% penalty

But the ref was kind of far away from it

Comment

2014 and 2018 will most likely do down as our best World cup performance of all time! It is sad but it is going to be %100 true! Unless we appoint someone comparable to Queiroz or "better"! Carlos yek nemati boud keh az dastemoon raft.
                    sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

I repeat:

-Where is Skocic?
                      -Where is his post-match interview?
                      -What is his plan?
                      -Does he have a plan?

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        I repeat:
                        -Where is Skocic?
                        -Where is his post-match interview?
                        -What is his plan?
                        -Does he have a plan?
                        SKOCIC is at apt which they rented with big kitchen

he couldnt do a post match interview
                        ESTILI TOLD HIM HURRY UP
                        we have abgoosht on stove
                        might burn if dont get there on time

his plan is to eat the abghoosht and
                        go sleep

offcourse he has plan for his next prep
                        estili got permission
                        frm him to make kale pache for him

i answered all your questions to
                        best of my knowledge

Comment

they will wait and wait and then fire him with 6 weeks left before the WC.
                          “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                            they will wait and wait and then fire him with 6 weeks left before the WC.
                            TBH, I'll take that over Skocic coaching us in the WC

Comment

We fired Ivic I think few weeks before 1998 and we did well under talebi .

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
                                We fired Ivic I think few weeks before 1998 and we did well under talebi .
                                we sure did
                                if abedzadeh didnt get hurt before yogoslavia match
                                that match would of been 0-0
                                4points instead of 3

Comment

Working...
                                X