Dragan Skočić In or Dragan Skočić Out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
    Skocic's only sin is that he was not a big name before he took on TM. But big names weren't born with big names. They all started somewhere, some club or some national team that gave them that chance to win big trophies. Skocic has already made a name for himself in taking a national team on the verge of being knocked out in the second round not even making it to the third and qualified it for the WC. But we don't see that. We only keep saying he is a nobody!! Well actually believe it or not Skocic is now somebody!
    i dont think we are disagreeing that he has done a marvelous job overall qualifying us to WC ..!(at least i dont) frankly i was actually delighted when he was offered the job over the similar caliber domestic candidates who were offered the position before him and declined..!!
    However ... so far almost every time that the going got tough his TM simply buckled under pressure and performed in an unorganized cluster-fk of a fashion..!! his ceiling as head coach is essentially found out now and i just know that anymore he is'nt good enough of a coach able to maximize our squad's potential, have us playing us in an organized, purposeful manner and frankly all but embarrassed us on the world stage..!! especially so heading into very this tough and highly contentious group at WC with all sorts of political and nation's pride on the line ..!!

I urge the SM to finally $tep up their funding of TM/IFF and Get us back CQ at any cost...!! i also happen to think that Carlos's generally Lowblock very defensive and counter attacking tactics is exactly what the doctor order against all 3 group teams..! and off course vast majority of all the key players in current TM are the same , familiarity with work in iran, etc etc blah blah blah...

this late in the game, he is the only sensible coaching swap option, any which way that a sensible person would look at it..! simple as ... I honestly think if the SM was to contact our players individually and asked their opinions in private, likely all of them would tell him the same thing..!!?

Comment

Aslan martikeh az football engaar hichi nemifahmeh... teameh nazaninemoono rid behesh raft... Dareh minazeh beh inkeh 2-3 taa teameh tokhmieh Bahraino aragho bordeh, unam lotfeh baazikonan boud bishtaresh. Team faghat javab daad chon shok behesh vared shod.. vali in shokeh digeh baadesh khaabideh va alan digeh in morabieh keh bayasti honaresho be rokh bekesheh va yeh systemi beh kaar bebareh keh aberoomoono hefz koneh... vaghti miaym baa koreh tu iran behzoor mosavi mikonim vah beheshoun beh un badi mibazim... baedesh miaym baa team B Algeria baazi mikonim, EFTEZAH baedesh aghayeh morabi miad migeh maa bazikon nadashtim! What a fuckin coward and laashi Skocic is!! I can't wait for his ass to be cut!
      sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
        Tomislav Ivic...Valdier Viera...

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
        they combined coached us 8 matches
        they came in in a desperate situation
        to save our a$$.
        SOMETHING WE NEED TO DO NOW
        this is desperate situation
        pull plug on skocic
        bring a head coach for wc only
        then
        hire another coach for asian cup.

ozone jan skocic is not worth defending

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
          they combined coached us 8 matches
          they came in in a desperate situation
          to save our a$$.
          SOMETHING WE NEED TO DO NOW
          this is desperate situation
          pull plug on skocic
          bring a head coach for wc only
          then
          hire another coach for asian cup.

ozone jan skocic is not worth defending
          Skocic deserves a chance. 2 losses 1 in a friendly does not warrant firing. You do that you will scare off any decent coach.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I would put CQ in that group too as the last time I checked, his biggest achievements are with TM and that's only two wc qualifications returning home after 3 games and that is 8 years of being in charge.
            cq had plenty of experience in natiinal team level
            before he cme to iran.
            in 2010 wc he lost to the champs giving spain hell
            only because playing with 10 man.
            best resume among coaches ever cach iran
            1.cq
            2.belazavic

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
              Skocic deserves a chance. 2 losses 1 in a friendly does not warrant firing. You do that you will scare off any decent coach.

3 matches against average world class AVERAGE
              s.korea and algera are average=1 pt
              england wales usa are top 20

think about this ozone khan
              disaster is coming

Comment

before he cme to iran.
                1.cq
                2.belazavic
                The problem here with some of the members is that they don't understand that he(Queiroz) can't create stars and superstars of players. He is a national team coach, not a club coach where he has players every day for months and play 2 games a week.... Just because he was in charge of our team for 8 years, does not mean he could just move his magic wand and create all star team. I don't care what anybody says, he is gone down as THE best coach of Iran EVER! He is different kind of human being who is very unique and 1 in millions! What he did with those crop of players and the way players gave their hearts out to him by playing their gutz out against those strong ass teams, it is hard to repeat! Definitely NOT gonna happen with this sharlatan Skocic who is so full of himself! This group we are in, I gurantee you, if Carlos Queiroz was still in charge, for one we would not have any issues with qualifications to the world cup the way we did and 99% sure we would qualify to second round semi easily by defeating Usa Wales and even losing to England would not stop us from qualifying.. Thats my opinion But, I am pretty sure he aint coming...
                sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Originally posted by Superparsi View Post
                  The problem here with some of the members is that they don't understand that he(Queiroz) can't create stars and superstars of players. He is a national team coach, not a club coach where he has players every day for months and play 2 games a week.... Just because he was in charge of our team for 8 years, does not mean he could just move his magic wand and create all star team. I don't care what anybody says, he is gone down as THE best coach of Iran EVER! He is different kind of human being who is very unique and 1 in millions! What he did with those crop of players and the way players gave their hearts out to him by playing their gutz out against those strong ass teams, it is hard to repeat! Definitely NOT gonna happen with this sharlatan Skocic who is so full of himself! This group we are in, I gurantee you, if Carlos Queiroz was still in charge, for one we would not have any issues with qualifications to the world cup the way we did and 99% sure we would qualify to second round semi easily by defeating Usa Wales and even losing to England would not stop us from qualifying.. Thats my opinion But, I am pretty sure he aint coming...
                  cq do not depend on players name
                  its 1 through 23 are all stars for him
                  LOOK AT SKOCIC CRYING
                  HE DIDNT HAVE CERTAIN PLAYERS Loooooool

memo to skocic
                  if yu have style or system in place you will not cry
                  not having certain players
                  all iranian players are good
                  its what you do with them make a differnce
                  between a good hc and a bad one.

DONT CRY FOR ME CROTIA

Comment

before he cme to iran.
                    1.cq
                    2.belazavic
                    I cringed most of the time watching TM. Yes we got some results like beet the other team 1-0 (Morocco, og) and most games draw but the entire game parking the bus, playing defensively frustrating football. That is not my idea of enjoying watching a game of football. But let me also say this. If our players playing up against Sko because they think they are superstars that should be coached by a top notch head coach then there is little that can be achieved and Sko must address this with the players pack up his suitcase and leave. He has already shown the world that he can coach a NT and take them out of being knocked out and qualifying them for the finals with 10/11 straight wins one meaningless loss with depleted team still finishing top of the group. If I was Sko and my players didn't want to work with me I just say goodbye and good luck.
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Skoicic don’t care he complain his way to the World Cup do exactly what branko did leave for Croatia right after

Comment

cq do not depend on players name
                        its 1 through 23 are all stars for him
                        LOOK AT SKOCIC CRYING
                        HE DIDNT HAVE CERTAIN PLAYERS Loooooool

memo to skocic
                        if yu have style or system in place you will not cry
                        not having certain players
                        all iranian players are good
                        its what you do with them make a differnce
                        between a good hc and a bad one.

DONT CRY FOR ME CROTIA
                        Straight up man! He is simply saying the players I had weren't good enough and that I did nothing wrong and its the IFF fault.. Like a whiny little biatch! We played a B team Algeria side for cry out loud.... I dont mind the losing part, its just the horrible way playing and lack of tactics in place... You can easily tell players sholo vel baazi mikonan like they dont have much of motivation... Then you see this moron on sidelines crossing arms and clueless of what to do next... Maybe its because he is 7 months pregnant with that BELLY and hormone levels are not allowing him to think straight!
                        sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Straight up man! He is simply saying the players I had weren't good enough and that I did nothing wrong and its the IFF fault.. Like a whiny little biatch! We played a B team Algeria side for cry out loud.... I dont mind the losing part, its just the horrible way playing and lack of tactics in place... You can easily tell players sholo vel baazi mikonan like they dont have much of motivation... Then you see this moron on sidelines crossing arms and clueless of what to do next... Maybe its because he is 7 months pregnant with that BELLY and hormone levels are not allowing him to think straight!
                          This was a friendly and coaches don't run up and down the line throwing their arms around because players are not doing what they are supposed to do in a friendly. It is a friendly and he is observing who is doing what.
                          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic
                          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

I cringed most of the time watching TM. Yes we got some results like beet the other team 1-0 (Morocco, og) and most games draw but the entire game parking the bus, playing defensively frustrating football. That is not my idea of enjoying watching a game of football. But let me also say this. If our players playing up against Sko because they think they are superstars that should be coached by a top notch head coach then there is little that can be achieved and Sko must address this with the players pack up his suitcase and leave. He has already shown the world that he can coach a NT and take them out of being knocked out and qualifying them for the finals with 10/11 straight wins one meaningless loss with depleted team still finishing top of the group. If I was Sko and my players didn't want to work with me I just say goodbye and good luck.
                            He hasnt showed the "world" anything man..... He is horrible of a manager... The only reason he succeeded and saved us from being knocked out was the "shock' the team received and it worked. He is NOT a NT level coach..He simply has NOTHING to offer not only to our NT but even to Cambodia national team. He lacks modern day football fundamentals and his resume proves that. If you wanna watch attacking football then watch EPL. It looks like you live in UK, so here you go! lol..
                            sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

This was a friendly and coaches don't run up and down the line throwing their arms around because players are not doing what they are supposed to do in a friendly. It is a friendly and he is observing who is doing what.
                              Observing what? lol.. The guy sucks man! How hard is it for you guys who worship this moron to understand that we are simply doomed in the wc with this fool... He is WAY out of his league!
                              sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

If a player doesn't have motivation at this point - shame on them.

I didn't expect TM to play well after training for 2 weeks in Doha under intense conditions with no match play for practice.

What disappointed me from Skocic is his insistence on use of Noorafkan.

I also can't understand the reliance on Nourollahi anymore as playing in UAE is draining every bit of football ability that he has out of his body.

And yes, he is right about IFF being garbage. IFF has f***ed everything up. He was promised 3 games in Canada, which fell apart. He rejected friendlies based on the assumption that the Canada camp would go ahead.
                                At the end, all IFF could do is scrounge up a last resort free camp in Qatar.

And let's not go after Skocic's physical condition - he has been getting fatter and fatter, but I am pretty sure it is a medical condition. He had surgery in Croatia in May.

Comment

Working...
                                X