Dragan Skočić In or Dragan Skočić Out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post
    No player in the right mind will criticize a sitting coach, which will result in an automatic TM ban. They are loyal to Iran and TM first, and would not jeopardize that to publicly air their grievances against Skocic. Players aside, Skocic is a novice national coach and tactician.He makes terrible game time decisions. His tactics are predictable and non-responsive to the play/opponent at hand. He is terrible in front of a microphone. We are toast with this guy.
    It will be our worst world cup performance EVER! Everything you said is dead on! Its gonna be so embarrassing to watch....
    sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Watching this Rezaian guy on Meysaghi show, it looks like there is no plan to change mr skocic porkhor! I truly hope he was bull shitting when he said that!
      sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
        this is the 2nd time you're saying "We'll see about that" . Last time it was failure... we'll deffo see about this one too.

Changing manager at this time is stupid. I'll be happy to change him after WC for someone like CQ or Renard but at this time Its a BIG NO. Even the saudi's understood this .... that says alot ...ALOT about the mentality of some iranians

We have to bring peace to Team Melli and all this stupid talk about changing manager is bringing nothing but hashieh for team melli.

Btw if skocic stays will be supporting team melli (staff , manager , players ) or no?
        "this is the 2nd time you're saying "We'll see about that" ."

Lol, and? You seem to think i work in IFF or something.
        Trust me if i did Skocic would have been kicked out a long time ago.

"Changing manager at this time is stupid."

No it's not. Failing to see after 2,5 years and 18 games that this nobody is clueless and won't take us anywhere in the WC, is the biggest problem here.

"Even the saudi's understood this"

Do you know who Nasser Al-Johar is? If not, google him up and you'll understand the saudis better lol.

"We have to bring peace to Team Melli and all this stupid talk about changing manager is bringing nothing but hashieh for team melli."

Having this dallal as our coach is the biggest hashiye in TM currently. If he's replaced by a karbalad coach, hashiye will be less.

"Btw if skocic stays will be supporting team melli (staff , manager , players ) or no?"

Like i said, if he's not fired after september friendlies he has my support. I always support TM.
        Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

At least Skocic has one massive fan...

No surprises from this guy, man our football was set back so much...[emoji22]

https://twitter.com/outofif/status/1...q4AeEFlTw&s=19

Comment

To be honest, throwing a jab at Carlos after 3-4 years is a bit childish. Lol damn Branko, let it go.

Ivankovic is being a big baby. Deep down he knows Carlos is a good coach. The fact that he’s still speaking ill about him is beneath him because Branko is a good coach too. He just didn’t take Iran to 2 back to back World Cups. Among other things.

Why can’t they just see what they’ve got in common and let bygones be bygones. I mean, they did have some things in common.. They both had Ali Karimi hating on them before they left Iran

This is just sad and beneath Branko. Branko we respect you in your own way. But let’s be honest here, Carlos did more for our football. And one big thing that he did was not kiss the ass of the regime like you did. So just let it go baba.
            Last edited by teammelli91; 06-16-2022, 05:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
              I'd love to know how you would have approached the Spain game, sandwiched between a strong Morocco side and the recent European champion.

And what your expectations were for 2018

Some pragmatism isn't necessarily a bad thing - having a solid phalanx shape to soak up pressure against a recent world champion and then open up in the second half with one or two key incidents away from a result.

As a strategy I'm not sure anything else is rooted in any semblance of realism.
              I think you ran barefoot in a middle of a conversation. Someone mentioned that Skocic can park the bus too and in WC, he will have a milder form of park the bus...

Then Naderb94 mentioned below:

Easier said than done.. Defending is like we did under CQ was a work of art. It's more than just parking the bus.. There's a gameplan and structure that goes to it. Even if Skokic decided to go with a park the bus strategy, he won't know jack on how to structure and implement it.

to which I replied a serious genuine question to further my understanding of soccer. I wanted to know what was there to parking the bus beyond a 5-4-1 low block? I even said "Serious question" Here is my exact reply:

Love to learn more about the game plan and structure of CQ's parking the bus. Can you elaborate please? Serious question. I'd love to learn more about what people see. In first half of Spain game, I saw a 5-4-1 with the 5 being inside our 18 yard, 4 being just outside and 1 (Azmoun) being between 18 yard and center line. No pressure on the ball outside 25 yards... What else should I have noticed? Thank you.

I have mentioned Spain game and how I would have approached it a million times. Short version of the difference between me and you is that I'd like to be brave enough to play the game. So what we lose 3-0. Who gives a damn? What is the difference between losing 1-0 and 3-0. ab e ro is only a persian concept. I'd rather lose 3-0 nine out of 10 times and one time beat them 1-0 or 2-0 than lose nine out of ten times 1-0 and one time tie 1-1. That is how Saudi's have approached it and they have made the second round and many times they have been blown out. Yet we are here oghde'ee wishing to reach the second round. Only Iranians remember Saudi's 2018 result against Russia. The whole world puts Iran and Saudi in the exact same spot. Weak Asian side.

I can put 11 seven foot tall, 400 pound sumo wrestlers in the goal and block the whole face of the goal and have Spanish players take shots at them all day and get a 0-0 result. Would you be happy or proud of that? Can we then claim that we have arrived?

And lastly, that Spain was weaker than today's England, Wales and USA. All of these teams would have beaten 2018 Spain. The strongest team in our group was Moroco.

Comment

Those who call for skocic head, did you watch Azmouns Interview?
                Go watch if you are true fan. Hear the truth from his mouth.
                IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                  Those who call for skocic head, did you watch Azmouns Interview?
                  Go watch if you are true fan. Hear the truth from his mouth.
                  Link?
                  You just got Caged
                  K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                    At least Skocic has one massive fan...

No surprises from this guy, man our football was set back so much...[emoji22]

https://twitter.com/outofif/status/1...q4AeEFlTw&s=19
                    Yes and he knows more than all CQ fans combined. LOL "at least one fan". I hope this doesn't hurt your feelings and you don't report this post. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                      To be honest, throwing a jab at Carlos after 3-4 years is a bit childish. Lol damn Branko, let it go.

Ivankovic is being a big baby. Deep down he knows Carlos is a good coach. The fact that he’s still speaking ill about him is beneath him because Branko is a good coach too. He just didn’t take Iran to 2 back to back World Cups. Among other things.

Why can’t they just see what they’ve got in common and let bygones be bygones. I mean, they did have some things in common.. They both had Ali Karimi hating on them before they left Iran

This is just sad and beneath Branko. Branko we respect you in your own way. But let’s be honest here, Carlos did more for our football. And one big thing that he did was not kiss the ass of the regime like you did. So just let it go baba.
                      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._team_managers

not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by CAGE View Post
                        Link?
                        https://video.varzesh3.com/video/253...82%D8%B7%D8%B1

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                          I think you ran barefoot in a middle of a conversation. Someone mentioned that Skocic can park the bus too and in WC, he will have a milder form of park the bus...
                          Then Naderb94 mentioned below:
                          Easier said than done.. Defending is like we did under CQ was a work of art. It's more than just parking the bus.. There's a gameplan and structure that goes to it. Even if Skokic decided to go with a park the bus strategy, he won't know jack on how to structure and implement it.
                          to which I replied a serious genuine question to further my understanding of soccer. I wanted to know what was there to parking the bus beyond a 5-4-1 low block? I even said "Serious question" Here is my exact reply:
                          Love to learn more about the game plan and structure of CQ's parking the bus. Can you elaborate please? Serious question. I'd love to learn more about what people see. In first half of Spain game, I saw a 5-4-1 with the 5 being inside our 18 yard, 4 being just outside and 1 (Azmoun) being between 18 yard and center line. No pressure on the ball outside 25 yards... What else should I have noticed? Thank you.
                          I have mentioned Spain game and how I would have approached it a million times. Short version of the difference between me and you is that I'd like to be brave enough to play the game. So what we lose 3-0. Who gives a damn? What is the difference between losing 1-0 and 3-0. ab e ro is only a persian concept. I'd rather lose 3-0 nine out of 10 times and one time beat them 1-0 or 2-0 than lose nine out of ten times 1-0 and one time tie 1-1. That is how Saudi's have approached it and they have made the second round and many times they have been blown out. Yet we are here oghde'ee wishing to reach the second round. Only Iranians remember Saudi's 2018 result against Russia. The whole world puts Iran and Saudi in the exact same spot. Weak Asian side.
                          I can put 11 seven foot tall, 400 pound sumo wrestlers in the goal and block the whole face of the goal and have Spanish players take shots at them all day and get a 0-0 result. Would you be happy or proud of that? Can we then claim that we have arrived?
                          And lastly, that Spain was weaker than today's England, Wales and USA. All of these teams would have beaten 2018 Spain. The strongest team in our group was Moroco.
                          LOOOOOL be careful he is very nazok narenji. He makes sexist remarks about periods but will report people saying "yeki ino jamesh koneh". He has been creating negative hashieh for TM ever since the Mozambican was not rehired to do a job he could not do in 8 years prior.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                            Wasn't talking about the percentage of wins… It’s what he contributed to our football as a whole. Let’s not go this route because there’ve been lengthy debates on this topic lol. Let’s agree to disagree on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                              Wasn't talking about the percentage of wins… It’s what he contributed to our football as a whole. Let’s not go this route because there’ve been lengthy debates on this topic lol. Let’s agree to disagree on this one.
                              I would like to know what criteria you use to measure his contribution. I agree that we will not agree on this and we are not even in the same baagh. Wish you well, you are a respectable member.

Comment

This thread is a typical and great example of Iranian self sabotage at most important and sensitive times. Players, fans, government, we are all the same. It is a cultural issue really.

Comment

Working...
                                X