Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World Cup tickets

Ba salaam,
    How does one buy World Cup tickets? What are things one needs to know ahead of time about attending the World Cup? I have never been and would love to go with my family.
    Thanks in advanced!

You've already missed 1/2 of the buying chances: here's the info:

https://www.fifa.com/tickets
    زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

They sell a limited number of tickets in phases/rounds. First it’s a lottery based then there is another period that’s first come first serve. I didn’t win the lottery and when I logged on fir first come first serve Iran tockets were unavailable. I don’t know a single person that was successful in the first round. The 2nd phase of tickets lottery starts on April 5th. Good luck

Comment

Apparantly lots of agencies in iran have ticket shares. I've been told its best to apply thro them. I have no idea if they are legit or not but that how iranians inside iran get their tickets, because they don't have access to any international payments

Comment

That's great advice, I was thinking about this, but will now definitely check it out.
          زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

Originally posted by vatanparast View Post
            They sell a limited number of tickets in phases/rounds. First it’s a lottery based then there is another period that’s first come first serve. I didn’t win the lottery and when I logged on fir first come first serve Iran tockets were unavailable. I don’t know a single person that was successful in the first round. The 2nd phase of tickets lottery starts on April 5th. Good luck
            Can you explain how it works exactly?

Comment

Is anyone else having trouble with the system? It is not working! I cannot log in to the FIFA ticket system. Someone help advise!

Comment

Originally posted by Cups1234 View Post
                Is anyone else having trouble with the system? It is not working! I cannot log in to the FIFA ticket system. Someone help advise!
                Took me an hour to get into the system. But just wait a few hours/days and then apply. It'll be a random drawing so it doesn't have to do with how soon you applied if i'm not mistaken.

Comment

Originally posted by Cups1234 View Post
                  Same problem. I am kicked out every time I try to log in. After waiting for hours, it doesn't let me log in.

Comment

Guys,

Do you know what happens if you have to change your passport after you get the tickets and paid them?

Thx

Comment

Are tickets refundable if I can't use them?

Comment

you can pay 3 or 4x more and purchase hospitality tickets lmao

World Cup this yr is just ridiculous with these prices

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Are tickets refundable if I can't use them?
                          I'll give you your money back for your tickets lol

Also is phase two starts today for first come first serve where in the world would that be?

Comment

Oh it's 3 phases. so first phase I didn't get selected, I guess we'll see if I get lucky for phase 2 of the random select and if not there's a last minute phase for first come first serve which has no specific date or time but I would assume it takes place after April 28th which is when they finish random selection of Phase 2

Comment

Sorry lads, tickets are sold out. Try again in May, please.

Comment

Working...
                              X