Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Taz View Post
    Me trying to increase my chances.
    All joking aside it's random lottery draw as long as you apply by 28th April so don't panic, no advantage if you applied within seconds of it opening yesterday or whether you apply last second on the 28th before it closes.
    I got Russia tickets at this stage too last time so hopeful that they only release a small number in first phase and do most of it in this phase.
    Anyone know the difference between the Supporter Tickets (ST) and Individual match tickets? The STs aren't lile the TSTs of the first phase where they guarantee you all the Iran games, you just select each game same as with individual match tickets so only difference I can think of is that STs will be seated in team designated zones whereas individual match tickets will be in neutral/mixed zones.
    wait what if you applied for the first drawing do you have to apply again for this second drawing?

Comment

Yes, first phase is finished and no applications carry over to this phase.

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
        i'm considering purchasing two of the "Hospitality" tickets for US/Iran and Iran/Wales (Iran/Eng is sold out) just to guarantee passage and then just trying to get Iran-Eng tickets separately through the draw. Otherwise I have to buy the hospitality package of 4 and if iran doesnt make it to RO16 i'd be stuck paying $$ to watch the group b winner.
        Whats hospitality tickets ..!?
        R u guaranteed getting em !?
        Mucho expensive!? How much more than cat. 1!?

Comment

Just applied for all our supporter tickets category 3 with the option for an upgrade…. Fingers crossed!

Hopefully being open to accept Cat 2 tickets would boost chances too
          Support Iran until the end

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            Whats hospitality tickets ..!?
            R u guaranteed getting em !?
            Mucho expensive!? How much more than cat. 1!?
            they're $950 a pop. painful - basically 4x the standard category 1 ticket. but, it's the only way to guarantee a category 1 ticket at this point. the fifa hospitality rep i spoke to said that even those would vanish in the next week or so...i was only able to get the 2nd and 3rd games. England game's already sold out so i entered the lottery to get those.

Comment

they're $950 a pop. painful - basically 4x the standard category 1 ticket. but, it's the only way to guarantee a category 1 ticket at this point. the fifa hospitality rep i spoke to said that even those would vanish in the next week or so...i was only able to get the 2nd and 3rd games. England game's already sold out so i entered the lottery to get those.
              i suppose if you were to splurge on lux seats and game experience Ayrab/Gutter WC would be a surest bet to actually provide you with the lavish settings befitting of a Hospitality category..!

ffs so even if you were to splurge on those ticket$$ you still have to get it through a lottery..!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                i suppose if you were to splurge on lux seats and game experience Ayrab/Gutter WC would be a surest bet to actually provide you with the lavish settings befitting of a Hospitality category..!

ffs so even if you were to splurge on those ticket$$ you still have to get it through a lottery..!?
                no. the hospitality tickets you can buy now and don't involve the lottery. which, btw, the 2nd package (all 3 of iran's group games +RO 16) looks like it just sold out. so your only options are to do what i did and buy the UEFA and US match hospitality tickets (still available).

who knows if this is all a ploy to get fans to panic and buy hospitality tickets when in reality there are tons of tickets left via lottery. i can't fathom how a WC in gutter is this popular but if the stats are to be believed the demand is much higher than russia. you're also dealing with the fact that because of the country's small size you can attend 2 games a day, 6 games in 3 days. never possible before in a WC.

btw, the ONLY reason to buy a hospitality ticket is to guarantee a cat 1 ticket. the other BS they throw in (memorabilia, access to a lounge, some free food before the games) obviously isn't worth it. so, if you end up getting cat 1 tickets ($200 USD or so) via lottery you've really lucked out.

Comment

Be careful before getting your tickets. There is a total lack of accommodation in Qatar and all hotels are already overbooked or at insane prices for what's left.

Comment

hospitality is the sofa seats

Comment

Working...
                    X