World Cup tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Taz View Post
    Sorry lads, tickets are sold out. Try again in May, please.
    says who?

Comment

I was in the que online for 8 hours and all was left were "handicapped" tickets and they wanted a certificate uploaded for that. Was gonna fake a limp, Keyse Soze style...

Comment

Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post
        I was in the que online for 8 hours and all was left were "handicapped" tickets and they wanted a certificate uploaded for that. Was gonna fake a limp, Keyse Soze style...
        I was in the que for 20 minutes and managed to apply for tickets (category 1) for all games

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
          I was in the que for 20 minutes and managed to apply for tickets (category 1) for all games
          huh, how? isnt this just random lottery?

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
            says who?
            Me trying to increase my chances.

All joking aside it's random lottery draw as long as you apply by 28th April so don't panic, no advantage if you applied within seconds of it opening yesterday or whether you apply last second on the 28th before it closes.

I got Russia tickets at this stage too last time so hopeful that they only release a small number in first phase and do most of it in this phase.

Anyone know the difference between the Supporter Tickets (ST) and Individual match tickets? The STs aren't lile the TSTs of the first phase where they guarantee you all the Iran games, you just select each game same as with individual match tickets so only difference I can think of is that STs will be seated in team designated zones whereas individual match tickets will be in neutral/mixed zones.

Comment

Random question. Is it worth investing $4-$5k On final game tickets? Is it possible to change the details later on or sell the tickets to someone else?

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                Random question. Is it worth investing $4-$5k On final game tickets? Is it possible to change the details later on or sell the tickets to someone else?
                final tickets are worth it because you can always resell for a higher price but the chances of you getting those final tickets are very low

Comment

I was in the queue for a few hours today (Tuesday April 5) vi fifa.com/tickets and I was able to get in and submit my application for all Iran group matches. This is again the random draw phase that will end on April 28 at 11:00 am Doha time. They will start another first come first serve phase after that.

Go TM!

Comment

hey guys wanted to give an update i had, I was on fifa website waiting for que to open up. I subbmitted my applcations succesfully for all of iran games.
                    just have to wait on link until its open for you

Comment

Originally posted by Rezzy View Post
                      final tickets are worth it because you can always resell for a higher price but the chances of you getting those final tickets are very low
                      But what about the details on them. I've seen them checking during arab cup ?

Comment

The site says you can change details on the tickets but warns against ticket touting. I imagine it'll be hard for them to police but any scumbag looking to make a quick buck from genuine football fans and buying tickets without any intention of using it can go in the same hole as every corrupt politician/religious fanatic. Go get a job or sell some koon on the streets if you're desperate for money and leave the beautiful game alone.

Comment

hum..!! lucky..?

first time attempting and got through and ordered iran tickets through round of 16 ..! cat. 1 (accepted alternate category in case of S/O situation) ..!

my bro punked out so i just got 1 ticket ordered for me ...I'll be down for hooking up with any of you homies there .... here is my group ID (23867956) if y'all wanna watch the matches in the rowdy section

Comment

I have applied for Irans matches too. Just have to wait and see if we get Them or not. Im planning to go alone, just like in Russia. Best trip ever

Comment

i'm considering purchasing two of the "Hospitality" tickets for US/Iran and Iran/Wales (Iran/Eng is sold out) just to guarantee passage and then just trying to get Iran-Eng tickets separately through the draw. Otherwise I have to buy the hospitality package of 4 and if iran doesnt make it to RO16 i'd be stuck paying $$ to watch the group b winner.

Comment

A question to all: would I be able to buy tickets at the gates before the match? I mean sold by random folks not fifa. If you have experience from the past. Please let me know.

Comment

Working...
                                X