Thought I'd share my video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought I'd share my video

It's nothing special, I am in no way, shape, or form a video editor CLEARLY LOL. I just love the song, I think it's second best to Wave Your Flag (despite that song not being an official song of the world cup, but the coca cola world cup song). I figured I'd enjoy listening to it sometimes while watching Iran's 2018 highlights to remind me how excited I am. I was so wired after the draw. This isn't a place to argue politics, or who's tactics are better between the current coach and the past, just enjoy it if you can and maybe share your 2018 experience.

I wasn't too keen on our success in 2018, I was just excited to watch another World Cup with Iran in it. I remember my dad and I watching the game together, both of us injured from our separate workouts lol, and thinking man Morocco is dominating Iran and we'd be lucky to leave with a draw. When that own goal happened in the 94th minute it was like the world stood still, my dad and I hurt ourselves again, reaggravating our injuries by running around and jumping around and limping. For the first time ever I had tears in my eyes from joy thanks to football. The second game I remember watching it in a random bar with friend mid day and when Iran scored I ran around this place screaming and high fiving all the strangers who had no idea what was going on other than them enjoying their lunch. When offsides was called I was devastated. That third game was one my father and I watched together, there were too many emotions to go through, but at the end when that shot from Taremi hit the net we jumped up and the second it bounced off of the net, we went instantly quiet. We just sat their in shock and in silence after the whistle for a few minutes, but it felt like an eternity. When I think about the 2018 World Cup I get anxious and excited, it was so much fun and a lot of people around me here in South Florida noticed us and our people. My friends are so excited for the USA draw, but I had to explain to them we can't watch it together, it won't be enjoyable. They don't understand the difference and the passion I have for Iranian football compared to any other sport my friends and I watch together, I'm honestly excited and scared all together! Anyways hopefully youtube doesn't remove it for copyright LOL enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEpnL1bZVbY

The Taremi miss kills me everytime

And the Goal against Spain that got disallowed

Comment

Originally posted by IRAN_TILL_I_DIE View Post
      The Taremi miss kills me everytime

And the Goal against Spain that got disallowed
      Low key the one that haunts me most is the Taremi missed header from the beautiful layee + cross from Amiri. That would have been one of the most beautiful WC goals ever!
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        Low key the one that haunts me most is the Taremi missed header from the beautiful layee + cross from Amiri. That would have been one of the most beautiful WC goals ever!
        that entire sequence would've been engraved in WC greatness for the rest of time, unreal man

Comment

Working...
        X