WC22 TM's preparation and friendlies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
    IFF should also plan on a friendly with a European team as well as an African team to prepare us for either Netherlands or Senegal just in case we advance.

Croatia would prepare us well for Netherlands as well as England.

Cameroon or Ghana would prepare us for Senegal.

For Senegal match hopefully, IFF can reach out and schedule another Mali friendly after the previous one got compromised by COVID-19.

For Netherlands, maybe Luxembourg, South Africa, or Belgium?

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
      IFF should also plan on a friendly with a European team as well as an African team to prepare us for either Netherlands or Senegal just in case we advance.
      Croatia would prepare us well for Netherlands as well as England.
      Cameroon or Ghana would prepare us for Senegal.
      Sorry dude, they canโ€™t even get a friendly with Taliban 11 let alone a proper national team.
      IFF has stolen all the funds and blaming sanctions.

Letโ€™s hope we get 2-3 games regardless of the opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

For Senegal match hopefully, IFF can reach out and schedule another Mali friendly after the previous one got compromised by COVID-19.

For Netherlands, maybe Luxembourg, South Africa, or Belgium?
        Would be a great friendly honestly. Hopefully we play Ghana/Senegal and Turkey in Turkey ๐Ÿ˜

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
          Still waiting for Skocics Plan!

IMO we should ask for it everyday. Itโ€™s too easy for them to let them ignore us.
          It's the IFF after all lol. Skokic is just their puppet in the whole scheme. They don't care what me or you think or have to say. They only care about filling their own pockets and damaging Team Melli further.
          That's why I appreciate CQ more and more. He clashed with IFF constantly because he wanted to help Team Melli grow and wanted as much resources for TM. If CQ didn't happen, good chance the PEC wouldn't have been built and TM would still be training at some outdated facility.

Comment

Guys this match VS Canada isn't actually confirmed yet, right???

Looking to make sure because i'd love to go to this match and support our team!!! - Let me know if anyone has confirmed.

Didn't notice anyting yet myself besides the article on front page but not sure about Iranian news as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post

Looking to make sure because i'd love to go to this match and support our team!!! - Let me know if anyone has confirmed.

Didn't notice anyting yet myself besides the article on front page but not sure about Iranian news as usual.
              Nothing is confirmed yet
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                I also cant imagine the Albania thing to happen since Albania is hosting MKO/Mojahedin in their country. Would be very very strange if IRI allows to play Albania.
                Iran and Albania have played before.

Iran had to play Iraq when Saddam was around too and that didn't stop things either.

IR only has problems with 3 things - Iranians, Israel and beer company sponsored tournaments

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post

Nope, not 100% confirmed.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    Iran and Albania have played before.
                    Iran had to play Iraq when Saddam was around too and that didn't stop things either.
                    IR only has problems with 3 things - Iranians, Israel and beer company sponsored tournaments
                    they be like ronnie; aguaah..
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsIBc4D-4jA
                    bit sad to miss that tournament eaven if none of tose teams realy would help us prepare against the teams we play at wc. it still would be a good thing for the team to play a cup to prepare for the cup.
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by armen View Post
                      There are rumors that the Brazil-Argentina friendly scheduled for June 11 in Melbourne will be cancelled:
                      https://kick360.com.au/argentina-vs-...sibly-at-risk/
                      If so, Brazil and Argentina will both have newfound availability to schedule friendlies for the 2nd week of FIFA's June international match window. Maybe TM can schedule a friendly with one of them?
                      It's now official - the June friendly between Argentina and Brazil has in fact been cancelled:
                      https://thewest.com.au/sport/soccer/...-off-c-6765999

Comment

Great news! IFF has secured our WC camp and training grounds (exclusive video below):

Comment

Unfortunately, this federation like the ones before it and like the whole governing body of that poor country from top to bottom is nothing but a incompetent and dysfunctional organization. All of its actions are reactionary and lack thinking and proper planning.

Friendlies are being arranged just to kill the current noise! The current proposed plan is useless and serves no benefit. For example, considering all the time, distance and cost involved in sending the team to Canada for a friendly against a MLS style team is nothing but a waste of time - may be a nice vacation for a bunch of bacheh akhound who want to check on their real estate deals.

Friendlies are opportunities for a coach to test certain tactics, players, etc. etc. - not just throwing 11 players on the field.

Ukraine is playing some clubs as a preparation. And there is nothing wrong with that. Iran should consider a camp in Qatar with some closed door friendlies against English/Scottish team- that is the best plan.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
                            Would be a great friendly honestly. Hopefully we play Ghana/Senegal and Turkey in Turkey ๐Ÿ˜
                            It was past friendly which was about to happen until last minute Covid-19 troubles from Mali's camp. Players from both teams were in already Turkey.

Comment

Four teams made themselves available to face the Brazilian team, on June 12, in France:

๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Ivory Coast;
                              ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Morocco;
                              ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ณ Senegal;
                              ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ท Iran.

Comment

Does anybody know what Skocics plan is?

Comment

Working...
                                X