WC22 TM's preparation and friendlies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
    I am aware and it's the 2nd time he's done that.

IFF better bring in a new manager (even if it's Iranian) for the World Cup.
    Im pretty sure that the eventual plan (whether it happens before or after WC). Hashemian + Kia both accepted "less desirable" roles. sure, they werent doing anything big yet in germany but thats normal for young coaches there since competition is so fierce. Both working at hamburg, both living an easy life without BS of IFF, suddenly decide to return to this shitshow. I doubt that long-term these roles are what they will remain in.

If we cannot get a top foreign coach, i.e a CQ, we should use the best our own football can offer. Going for dallal option like Sko is just a cop-out by IFF to retain a buffer they can blame everything on / somebody so lacking in integrity they will never demand anything or expose issues.

Comment

Uruguay is a good team we should consider them for either september friendlies or our last friendly game in november. Although we should play some lower tier european team for our november friendly game.

Uruguay , Mexico , Panama , Belgium , Albania , Iceland , Sweden , Poland , Scotland etc....

any three would be ideal

Comment

Originally posted by M.U.F.C View Post
        Skocic rejected the friendly. I think he is afraid of big defeat and does not want to put his world cup appearance at risk.

skocic reads pfdc
        specialy the haya kun raha kun thread.
        he knows any loses by more than 2 goals margin
        HE IS FIRED.
        he is daneshmand for a reason

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
          Uruguay is a good team we should consider them for either september friendlies or our last friendly game in november. Although we should play some lower tier european team for our november friendly game.

Uruguay , Mexico , Panama , Belgium , Albania , Iceland , Sweden , Poland , Scotland etc....

any three would be ideal
          guam
          maldiv
          cambodia
          are skocic choices

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
            guam
            maldiv
            cambodia
            are skocic choices
            No matter fact skocic won't accept because they are toooo far from iran . We have to travel 27 hours for those lol

next....

Comment

Rumors that Algeria has been booked for June 12. That would take Senegal and Cameroon off the table. Wonder who has availability for a friendly around the 19th.

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
                Rumors that Algeria has been booked for June 12. That would take Senegal and Cameroon off the table. Wonder who has availability for a friendly around the 19th.
                Isn’t the camp over by the 19th? We need a friendly in the next few days.

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                  twitter.com/GolBezan
                  instagram.com/GolBezan
                  youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Folks I just learned about the Afro Asian Cup of Nations. The last edition was played between Iran and Algeria in 1990. Wish we could revive this!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1991...Cup_of_Nations

Edit: I guess later editions existed until 2007 but was renamed to the AFC CAF challenge cup.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by M.U.F.C View Post
                      What was the other one?

I agree. If Iran wants to go to the WC and end up group stage exit as usual, it is better that happens with a top Iranian coach. It seems that Skocic only cares about having coaching at the WC in his resume until he can find jobs after the WC in Asian Arab leagues or Chinese league easier to secure his life financially similar to Branko Ivankovic 2006.
                      New Zealand was the other match.

Comment

L'ÉQUIPE reporting on it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          Im pretty sure that the eventual plan (whether it happens before or after WC). Hashemian + Kia both accepted "less desirable" roles. sure, they werent doing anything big yet in germany but thats normal for young coaches there since competition is so fierce. Both working at hamburg, both living an easy life without BS of IFF, suddenly decide to return to this shitshow. I doubt that long-term these roles are what they will remain in.

If we cannot get a top foreign coach, i.e a CQ, we should use the best our own football can offer. Going for dallal option like Sko is just a cop-out by IFF to retain a buffer they can blame everything on / somebody so lacking in integrity they will never demand anything or expose issues.
                          Agree with everything, couldn't have said it better myself.

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                            3 friendlies in Doha, and i’ll admit Skocic did the right thing
                            Skocic & co just f up our chances of 3 friendlies by scheduling Algeria friendly on 12 June.
                            Why not schedule it on the last day of the window, 14 June?
                            Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                              Skocic & co just f up our chances of 3 friendlies by scheduling Algeria friendly on 12 June.
                              Why not schedule it on the last day of the window, 14 June?
                              Peiman jan,
                              Dige dir shod. Haminam shansi bood.
                              Kasi ba do rooz etela nemiad bazi kone.

Comment

Bro the fact that he doesn’t invite mohebi to test him at least shows his competence , but look skocic is ZERO influence or connections , he ain’t going to get respect cause he is not at that level to be able to demand anything, or influence ppl or other coaches ……..

Comment

Working...
                                X