This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    Beiranvand had little match practice. He needed to test his other keepers and create some competition. Beira sat the bench all season scratching himself. Hopefully he turns it around at PP.
    Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Yes, one can say its unfair to sko that he isnt given same oppertunities ro test goalie since he has fewer failiure chances.

Or can say, bad decision to change good goalie when defence already is shaly, new goalie wont control defence as well as old goalie etc..

Or its iffs fault for not giving him better chances to prep or play friendlies etc so he had to change by then, but who knew by then we would have 1 friendly so..
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Switching around GKs like it's no big deal is a sign of novice coaching. If one GK can't properly adjust to their role and have fear of losing their spot with one mistake they lose all confidence. Skocic made a terrible mistake doing that after Lebanon game when it wasn't even Beiros fault when there was a 300 mph wind on the damn pitch

Comment

Director of media affairs, Ministry of Sports, Mohsen Mo'tamedkia denied any negotiations with CQ.

Member of the IFF executive, Bahram Rezaian: "No one from the IFF has spoken with CQ, and will not": I have spoken to Majedi and other members of the executive and everyone has denied knowledge of contact with CQ" هیچ احدی از فدراسیون فوتبال با این مربی صحبت نکرده و نخواهد کرد

Director of legal affairs, Ministry of Sports, Morteza Falah. Reports of ministry negotiating with CQ are "empty of reality".

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/183294...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/183293...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA

Comment

^
          ”Empty of reality”… I think that’s IFF and Sports Ministry’s mission statement, no?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

surprising if true. i thought Daei was blacklisted from coaching in iran. he even hinted this in his recent adel interview.

Comment

Daei actualy played some nice footy as a coach. But is smart enough to know that any coach except CQ is in a bad position. Could be a good assisitant for CQ.

Yek doh Eskochich mast goh
                Ceh chahar Carloso biyar
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Pretty hard to imagine any coach would want to take over this job even in ideal situations. The disaster that it’s in now, only Carlos could fix this
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Yeah if they want coach being vatani, Me and 3-4 others from PFDC will do it, we can even fix sponsor, local chelokababi. 3 visits there and everybody is friends again.
                    We will play Beiranvand in goal, Call up Zahedi, Mohebbi, and not play Noorafkhan as defender, only midfield if he is called up.
                    Give us, 200 000 euro/dollar for now until world cup, each. 80% of the money first offcource IFF jan. Good deal.
                    We can estart tomorrow

If not plz hire CQ
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

https://youtu.be/sezXlBOMMtc
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I swear i kill myself if they present an iranian coach today lol, my dream is a world class iranian coach one day, but instead of an iranian coach i would have kept skocic, if iranin comes tommorow the war starts why did you choose this player why did you choose so many of pp ss ..... , its too early sadly, everything except of CQ is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                          I swear i kill myself if they present an iranian coach today lol, my dream is a world class iranian coach one day, but instead of an iranian coach i would have kept skocic, if iranin comes tommorow the war starts why did you choose this player why did you choose so many of pp ss ..... , its too early sadly, everything except of CQ is a joke
                          A competent federation would have agreed with CQ before sacking Skocic.

Comment

Much Ado About Nothing - on with the show
                            It's a masquerade ball.

IFfFinitially stated that a few other people and members of technical committees would attend the meeting on Monday.

Board member Rezaian updated his statement yesterday to say that there won't be any board members there and that the meeting will just be a special TC meeting to talk about Sko's future..

Now it appears that Monday's meeting will focus on assessing Sko's performance, problems from the most recent training camp in Qatar, the team's defeat against Algeria, and divisions.
                            Sko and Mahdavikia were both invited by Qasempour spokesmen for TC more than a month ago to appear at TC and discuss their most recent failures. Both initially disregarded the call, but when Mahdavikia finally brought up the most recent U23 results (online), TC ultimately decided to continue supporting him.
                            Skocic won't be able to make it to the TC meeting on time, but he will be at the IFF board tomorrow.

Decision on the TM coach will be made at the upcoming BOD meeting rather than today.
                            The recommendation from the TC is just one of the conclusions that they will provide to the board of directors when they meet. The financial elements of alternative coaches will be more crucial

Comment

CQ packing his bags to go to the airport. Just took the Iran scarf out from his drawer.
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Once more, IFF changed their mind.
                                All, then none, and now only a few members will be present at the meeting today
                                But few members are unable to make any official decisions.

According to the IFF website, a meeting of the Football Federation's technical committee will be held this evening with some members of the board of directors present, with a focus on reviewing the most recent conditions of the Iranian national football team and future plans. As of yet, no decision has been made regarding a change in the technical staff of the national team.

Comment

Working...
                                X