X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Byy bye Shhhkoshis!! What GREAT news!
    sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Hey guys what do you think of current Sanat Naft coach for TM?

Comment

Originally posted by Superparsi View Post
        Byy bye Shhhkoshis!! What GREAT news!
        Not great, because i am sure the next coach is iranian local coach maybe Ali Daei Lol

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
          Not great, because i am sure the next coach is iranian local coach maybe Ali Daei Lol
          Only option is Ghalecookie...trust me.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
            Did he ever do anything impressive with those teams
            Hafzi cup runner up.
            Croatian cup champ
            Slovenian cup champ
            Slovenian super cup champ.

More than many of the vatani coaches being proposed IMO.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Yeah he took champion Foolad and crashed it into a brick wall.

Comment

Nekounam is solid option. Acl performances with very weak personnel were impressive, see what he did to xavis al sadd.

Much more deserving option than somebody like Skocic if we are to go with domestic coach

Comment

In the end, the technical committee decided against Skocic when he was not there.

They informed Majedi and the IFF board of their decision, along with a potential replacement coach recommendation.

Given what has transpired over the last few days, the board will terminate Skocic's contract when it convenes for a final and official decision, citing TC's advice rather than political pressure.

Queiroz is not on the list of suggested candidates, and the following TM coach will likely be an Iranian, said a TC spokesman.

When it all began a few months ago, I described my understanding as follows:

*-CQ won't take over as TM coach.
                  *-IFF won't be able to end Skocic's contract without it being seen as the consequence of political pressure and costing them money.
                  * Not CQ but an Iranian coach will be Sko's alternative.

I miscalculated the political force's extent and did not anticipate the impact of the President's office or Rahbar, but these things were not unexpected.
                  As I previously indicated, I am fine with either outcome as long as it benefits TM and Iran.

Where we go for her
                  Life continues on and with hope we move forward and seek to continue achieving success and glory for TM.

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
                    well that 1000000 times bettter than that nobody coach. ANY Iranian coach is better than what we "had". And thats coming from a guy who believes in "high" level foreign coaches.
                    sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

HELL no!
                      sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        Nekounam is solid option. Acl performances with very weak personnel were impressive, see what he did to xavis al sadd.

Much more deserving option than somebody like Skocic if we are to go with domestic coach
                        Isn't he a traditional Iranian coach that goes with the older players possible for short term result?
                        Btw wasn't qalenoi and qotbi doing good thing in IPL before failing with TM? IPL is such a joke of competition that succeeding or failing there don't have a single importance.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          Isn't he a traditional Iranian coach that goes with the older players possible for short term result?
                          Btw wasn't qalenoi and qotbi doing good thing in IPL before failing with TM? IPL is such a joke of competition that succeeding or failing there don't have a single importance.
                          Thats why I referred to ACL as bar for nekou, not IPL.

Young players I was dissapointed he did not use more but at same time hard to argue with results. Solid performance in ACL, through to next round, and champions of Hazfi.

Anyways, Hardani and Najarian were finds of his. Aghasi had strong development under him.

Comment

Interesting development. So "they" gave in and sacked Dragan Skocic. I wish him all the best and hope he is landing a good deal with a Saudi or UAE league team. I think "they" know that the people are not going to cheer for a local coach like Skocic (Sanat Naft), especially not when our league teams got coaches like Berdyev, Sa Pinto and Morais. It's the world cup and Team Melli is a underdog, so there a lot of options... but as it seems and i hope it's going to be Carlos Queiroz. And actually i don't need any results, but just some hope and unity.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              Thats why I referred to ACL as bar for nekou, not IPL.
                              Young players I was dissapointed he did not use more but at same time hard to argue with results. Solid performance in ACL, through to next round, and champions of Hazfi.
                              Anyways, Hardani and Najarian were finds of his. Aghasi had strong development under him.
                              ACL is just a slightly improved IPL. Nothing compared to what await TM, specially at wc, with 4 months and limited friendlies.

Anyways, we are going with a domestic coach there because our clowns thought it would work like volleyball and our nation league recent results. First our domestic volleyball is on a higher level and our legionnaires, senior team and junior team had tons of international high level experience and coaching.

If domestic coach were the solution, our football would have been much higher. That's why TS, SS, Sepahan goes with foreign solutions. Even Golmo is pushing for foreign assistant, and that's why Majidi did it too last year

Comment

I also feel like Javad would command a lot of authority in the lockerroom since he has a very strong presence as a person and coach. He gets very intense on the sidelines, imagine how he is in the locker room. You can tell he doesn't tolerate any games

Comment

Working...
                                X