X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

artworks-000467718438-lwbisw-t500x500.jpg

Skocic when he arrives back in Tehran

Comment

I'm wondering what issues they're talking about, which are not Skocics fault; lack of friendlies, decent camps? I mean the camp in Qatar Sauna was prob. the most retarded decision ever made, and these shortcomings are all to be blamed on IFF...

On the other hand, maybe they also discussed Sko's lack of tactics and gameplan? Oh, and the choosing of Noorafkan and likes of him. 🙃

Comment

So, the fuck up so far:

The Technical Committee of the IFF must have at least 8 members for their decision to be legal. At the moment there are only 7 of them due to some of them being fired, therefore their decision has no legal weight. Skocic has not been fired and technically is still in charge.
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
          I'm wondering what issues they're talking about, which are not Skocics fault; lack of friendlies, decent camps? I mean the camp in Qatar Sauna was prob. the most retarded decision ever made, and these shortcomings are all to be blamed on IFF...

On the other hand, maybe they also discussed Sko's lack of tactics and gameplan? Oh, and the choosing of Noorafkan and likes of him. 🙃
          This gameplan tactics etcetera, is useless unless you have players that can actually play football without turnovers, mistakes, fuck ups. lol It becomes a joke like telling players this is what we are going to do but every time they want to implement it someone gives the ball away! or gets dispossessed! or shoots the ball out! or the keeper fucks up! get what I am saying??
          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
          نگاه میکنید.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
            So, the fuck up so far:

The Technical Committee of the IFF must have at least 8 members for their decision to be legal. At the moment there are only 7 of them due to some of them being fired, therefore their decision has no legal weight. Skocic has not been fired and technically is still in charge.
            I suspect you may have combined TC with BOD.

TC has 7 members, and they require simple majority for decision-making. They are merely an advisory committee and are not permitted to hire or fire anyone.

By releasing their report to the media before sending the official report to the BOD, they made a gravely harmful error.
            Today's Osouli BOD spokespeople criticized them for being unfamiliar with proper protocol.

Osouli stated that the TC should have listened to the coach's comments and that they will discuss it with other TC members.
            He stated that, contrary to TC's opinion, they require additional information and must take other considerations into account before making a decision.
            Last edited by St_Mark; 07-12-2022, 12:23 PM.

Comment

This is the dumbest thing possible.
              Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
              محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
              - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

So if it's true the players complained to the president about Skocic and the staff
                - Why is there now insistence on bringing an Iranian coach? Do players want this?
                - Wouldn't there be calls to bring in Queiroz according to achieving the best possible outcome if this is also a political move (doing well against US & England)?

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                There are two separate problems and processes.
                Today's board meeting was to evaluate the TC report, and it was decided that Skocic would respond to any pertinent queries or issues.

There are other reasons for termination than TC reports.
                The board must take into account additional variables, such as the financial implications and how this decision—despite producing respectable results—will be interpreted as political pressure from the government.
                IFF must pay for a new coach in addition to settling with all of Skocic's Croat assistants in order to fire him. They've thought about Skocic suing them as well.

If Skocic asserts that he was sacked due to government pressure despite producing acceptable results and that the IFF committee's description of him as an unqualified coach has damaged his reputation, he is in a good position. It's difficult to avoid calling it government involvement when Rahbar, the president, and a minister got involved in this matter.

In order to terminate him, IFF must take caution.

Comment

Technical committee, board of directors, federation, sports ministry, security personnel...all for show, nothing to see here.

Decision has (frankly rightly) been made at higher levels, some dont want to admit it. The rest is a charade, may take some days-weeks to officially confirm removal but skocic will not coach another match, everybody knows that.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    Technical committee, board of directors, federation, sports ministry, security personnel...all for show, nothing to see here.
                    Decision has (frankly rightly) been made at higher levels, some dont want to admit it. The rest is a charade, may take some days-weeks to officially confirm removal but skocic will not coach another match, everybody knows that.
                    Exactly. They will have to play the role that "Yes, we are still considering Skocic" - they will do some meetings with him (and make sure they document it very heavily) and play this out until election results.

So when Skocic complains to FIFA about government interference (which IFF has a history of) - IFF says "Look, we did our due diligence, this is the receipts. We felt he was not qualified."

If FIFA can look the other way when it comes to what criminally happens to female fans in Iran, they will look the other way here too.

Iranian media also playing their role acting like Skocic has a chance here. The decision was made by the higher-ups, there was nothing else anyone could do.

"It was amongst the Italians. It was real greaseball shit." - Henry Hill (Goodfellas)

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

I am pretty certain FIFA is monitoring this closely. There are already reports and evidence of government meddling. IFF fucks up could mean disqualification or at best hefty fine.
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic

Comment

I am pretty certain FIFA is monitoring this closely. There are already reports and evidence of government meddling. IFF fucks up could mean disqualification or at best hefty fine.
                        I'm surprised this isn't talked about more.
                        Indonesia, Kuwait and Pakistan were all suspended by FIFA because of gov interference.

If reports are true, and people outside of IFF forced Skocic out and negotiated with Other coaches, I don't see how we don't get banned. (Most likely after WC).

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                          Indonesia, Kuwait and Pakistan were all suspended by FIFA because of gov interference.

If reports are true, and people outside of IFF forced Skocic out and negotiated with Other coaches, I don't see how we don't get banned. (Most likely after WC).
                          http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...pot&highlight=

Well a_m made a thread about giving Iran's World Cup spot to Ukraine and it was closed!

Comment

They are - that's why you will see all these photo ops with Dragan Skocic and all meetings and correspondence will be heavily documented.

That way - IFF can claim plausible deniability when they do let him go as they can claim that there isn't faith in his abilities.
                            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              Well, as I seem to recall, there were a lot of reports and evidence of government meddling/interference to force IFF to dump Queiroz after the 2018 World Cup and 2019 Asian Cup, but FIFA didn't intervene back then, either.

Comment

🚨Info: Olé Gunnar Solskjær 🇳🇴 was the priority for the Iran national team 🇮🇷 but the former Manchester United manager has other priorities.

Comment

Working...
                                X