Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone should watch this interview with taremi https://youtu.be/FzdcFnNi4MQ

But he says it with what we have right now we are 4th in the group so for all the haters who keep saying we don’t need CQ , there is no other way around it , we need him even more now …

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post
      But he says it with what we have right now we are 4th in the group so for all the haters who keep saying we don’t need CQ , there is no other way around it , we need him even more now …
      had there been a 5th place, we would have taken that too.

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post
        Everyone should watch this interview with taremi https://youtu.be/FzdcFnNi4MQ
        In this interview Taremi has crossed the line. This is so unprofessional! WTF is he thinking? Not acceptable. Basically he is pulling all the strings! No player should ever assume that role for himself no matter how good he is!! He is setting a very bad example in our football. Then at the very same time he complains about indiscipline!! He is one of the culprits along with Ali Karimi, Khodad Azizi, and the others who behaved so pathetic and set examples. If this shit is not stamped out of our football rest assured the next player with a bit of status will be behaving exactly the same. Moteasefam baraye Iranian football.
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Arta was right and what Taremi says aligns, he was the first one who pointed out Skocic's training drills.
          Some people didn't agree with me, which I can understand, but I wanted to shine some light on what was going on in the camps.

To be honest, there isn't a lot training footage to go off of but from what I know, it doesn't get a lot better than this. The players are very unhappy with the quality of training and the camp in Doha was a disaster in terms of training.

Now obviously Taremi has confirmed this but that might be from his perspective, maybe some players like Skočić's training...
          golbezanpodcast.com
          twitter.com/GolBezan
          instagram.com/GolBezan
          youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
            Some people didn't agree with me, which I can understand, but I wanted to shine some light on what was going on in the camps.

To be honest, there isn't a lot training footage to go off of but from what I know, it doesn't get a lot better than this. The players are very unhappy with the quality of training and the camp in Doha was a disaster in terms of training.

Now obviously Taremi has confirmed this but that might be from his perspective, maybe some players like Skočić's training...
            Looking at the way players are doing that drill, I can see they are not very enthusiastic. They are not putting their heart into it. That drill is basic one touch football that we saw Spain won the world cup and everyone loved watching them play. He is yelling go fast but also can see clearly he has communication problem. He is not conveying what he means very well and the translator is not helping. It basically is a very sad situation for the Croat manager who is a good guy. Just very sad!
            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
              Looking at the way players are doing that drill, I can see they are not very enthusiastic. They are not putting their heart into it. That drill is basic one touch football that we saw Spain won the world cup and everyone loved watching them play. He is yelling go fast but also can see clearly he has communication problem. He is not conveying what he means very well and the translator is not helping. It basically is a very sad situation for the Croat manager who is a good guy. Just very sad!
              Yeah I think definitely communication and painting a picture of exactly what the expectations are, is something he's struggling with in this job. It's quite clear from his interviews the English language wasn't something he really learned, more something he picked up from years of coaching/playing in different countries. It is of course up to his translator too but why doesn't he just coach in Croatian and get a translator for that?
              golbezanpodcast.com
              twitter.com/GolBezan
              instagram.com/GolBezan
              youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Yeah I think definitely communication and painting a picture of exactly what the expectations are, is something he's struggling with in this job. It's quite clear from his interviews the English language wasn't something he really learned, more something he picked up from years of coaching/playing in different countries. It is of course up to his translator too but why doesn't he just coach in Croatian and get a translator for that?
                Tha is a good point. But tbh anyone who has played football in a team that has a coach understands when a coach wants a certain drill to be practised let alone professional players. I would say 90% of the playing drills are practised day in day out by pro players. They are familiar with them. But TBH looking at this drill, I am very disappointed in our players who don't push themselves beyond their limits. And that is the difference between a top of the league team and a bottom of the league team a team that qualifies to the next round and the one that gets knocked out. I blame players too but ultimately; it is the coach that fails to make the players push themselves beyond their limits.
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                  Tha is a good point. But tbh anyone who has played football in a team that has a coach understands when a coach wants a certain drill to be practised let alone professional players. I would say 90% of the playing drills are practised day in day out by pro players. They are familiar with them. But TBH looking at this drill, I am very disappointed in our players who don't push themselves beyond their limits. And that is the difference between a top of the league team and a bottom of the league team a team that qualifies to the next round and the one that gets knocked out. I blame players too but ultimately; it is the coach that fails to make the players push themselves beyond their limits.
                  Yes but to be fair to the players here, the lack of detail and proper information in this drill is so poor. Also what is the point of this drill if they've already been warming up for 15/20 minutes?
                  golbezanpodcast.com
                  twitter.com/GolBezan
                  instagram.com/GolBezan
                  youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Yes but to be fair to the players here, the lack of detail and proper information in this drill is so poor. Also what is the point of this drill if they've already been warming up for 15/20 minutes?
                    Getting really good at football is practising every day for hours playing the same thing over and over. It is like playing an instrument. You only get really good at it when you play it like 8-10 hours a day. So same drills, same runs, same shooting at the goal, same one touch football. same two touch football. They should do that every day for hours. It is not oh yeah I know how to play one touch. Knowing how to play it is something and being really amazing at it is something else.
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                      This is the one area he was factually, so very incorrect. CQ had been so much more critical and repeatedly for many years about the poor level of football in our league. Not only his comments….even his actions of going to Swedish second division to bring in a midfielder to TM.

And anyway…CQ and Skocic are both coaches who have the right to make such comments and share their opinions. Mehdi’s reaction was extremely childish and unprofessional and this follow up is even more of a head basher IMO.

Mehdi looked really stupid here….
                      Ya I didn't like the comment. He refused to answer the original question which was if CQ had hypothetically said that would you have spoken out?

Also, who do you think the Croatian coach was he supooseldt verified the comments with? I doubt it was Branko...but who else could it have been that would have spoken to Skocic or had first hand knowloedge of what was said?

Practicing fundamentals is very important in football. A balanced training has that along with higher skills. Taremi acted like as if professional footballers don't need to practice fundamentals. Has he seen our passing over the last 15-20 years? He may be a great set-up man and finisher but 80-90% of our players can't pass their way out of a jam. They just bekesh ziresh!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

The HQ
                        Mokhber, the first vice president, is the chief of staff at the new headquarter .
                        This headquarters will manage all facets of Iran's participation in the World Cup in Qatar, including its cultural, social, and sporting events.
                        There are various committees overseen by the headquarters in this respect, and Saj Jadi, the sports minister, is in charge of the sports committee.
                        Yesterday, Sajjadi informed Majedi that he would back any choice, whether the retention of the existing TM coach or the hiring of an Iranian or foreign coach, for any duration and at any cost.
                        In relation to the TM coach, Mokhber last week denied meeting a few TM players. According to Taremi's interview from yesterday, Mokhber's son served as the middleman instead of him, n this regard, Taremi was evasive, but Ferdosipour chose not to pursue the matter further

Comment

گل به خودی

Our first World Cup game hasn't yet begun, but already our two best strikers have scored a pair of contentious goals—goals scored against our own side.

Comment

Ghalenoei on the verge of being finalized

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Ghalenoei on the verge of being finalized
                              Photo doesn’t work?

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Working...
                                X