This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    Can you tell us what Taj status is via criminal cases against him? Was he really found guilty of embezzlement as has been reported?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Bro wtf? Is that really important right now?

Let’s just celebrate the revival of our WC-chances and leave Taj to be dealt with after the WC.
    Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
      Bro wtf? Is that really important right now?

Let’s just celebrate the revival of our WC-chances and leave Taj to be dealt with after the WC.
      It is important. If Taj is found guilty all this could be for nothing. Anyone he hires will def bear unwanted pressures and we could be back to square 1. Taj has many charges against him.

You saying it doesn't matter is like hiring a charged child molester to run a daycare centre. It matters in every walk of life but I gues our TM and IFF should be run by any potential criminal?

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

It is important. If Taj is found guilty all this could be for nothing. Anyone he hires will def bear unwanted pressures and we could be back to square 1. Taj has many charges against him.

You saying it doesn't matter is like hiring a charged child molester to run a daycare centre. It matters in every walk of life but I gues our TM and IFF should be run by any potential criminal?

Taj crimes equals that of a child molester? Come on man, you can do better.
        Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Taj crimes equals that of a child molester? Come on man, you can do better.
          No I didn't not say equate in magnitude. I drew parallels in terms of circumstance. Feel free to re-read and focus on the "its like" part [emoji6]

It's like hiring the CEO of Enron to be in charge of world bank?

Like hiring an accused bank robber to run a bank. Like hiring an animal abuser to run an animal shelter. Get it now? Or do prefer to still ignore the realities?

Comment

Key word: "accused"

Until we hear the word convicted, it doesn't matter. The legal process in place needs to play out

No I didn't not say equate in magnitude. I drew parallels in terms of circumstance. Feel free to re-read and focus on the "its like" part [emoji6]

Like hiring an accused bank robber to run a bank. Like hiring an animal abuser to run an animal shelter. Get it now? Or do prefer to still ignore the realities?

Comment

The reality is that he got CQ back and i'm grateful for that. I've already told you that he should be dealt with, but now is not the right time which i'm trying to tell you lol.
              Unity and support of TM is what's important right now.
              Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Ive made my opinion regarding CQ clear on Katebs thread. But regarding IFF there is something really shitty that needs to be discussed.

By the looks of it if I've understood everything correctly they will finance CQs stint with new and fresh money by political decision? If so then good to see a good priority!

But the downside is that we have to say khak to sareh IFF for creating so much moral hazard. First they employ a fraud like Wilmots and lose tons of money, then Taj or some cronies embezzle money. Then we are out of money needed for a coach. In that situation we get qualified hiring a cheap (salary wise) but effective croatian coach. Then we have so called havadars putting so much pressure bringing someone with better credentials and results in? (CQ)

So now we have created a situation were thieves and incompetent people can get away because it all gets solved magically by papa politicians funneling even more money to an organization that cant handle money or manage its own affairs? Enabled by fans shit behaviour but good (?) will? Jeez we are really setting it up for everyone to fvck us over!

IFF and politicians really need to counter all this toxic moral hazard. The question is how? Some people need to pay big time! (getting sentenced if crimes have been committed or blacklisted from ever running for offices or high positions if it is mere incompetence)

Comment

i'm reluctant to believe this news until I see CQ himself confirm it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                    Key word: "accused"

Until we hear the word convicted, it doesn't matter. The legal process in place needs to play out
                    Do you want to risk having it play out in the next few months as is supposedly likely to happen?

The reality is that he got CQ back and i'm grateful for that. I've already told you that he should be dealt with, but now is not the right time which i'm trying to tell you lol.
                    Unity and support of TM is what's important right now.
                    He chose Wilmots over CQ once. CQ previously called him fake and unethical. I'm guessing this will all have to be water under the bridge if CQ chooses to return.

Comment

Comment

I really dont hope that CQ Will Pick players based on who he knows and have good relationships with. The Best players must play. Moharrami deserve his spot and chance

Comment

Originally posted by Kian H View Post
                          I really dont hope that CQ Will Pick players based on who he knows and have good relationships with. The Best players must play. Moharrami deserve his spot and chance
                          With little time left, CQ will definitely be reaching back to the core of its 2018-2019 squad.

Just don't forget how good CQ is at finding players that fit (or don't) fit into his squad.
                          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Why keep skirting the elephant in the room?

It's like akhoonds running Iran.

Taj running IFF is not any worse.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

The word official keeps popping up everywhere. Where are the reliable sources?

Skickat från min SM-G973F via Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                                Iran's TM coach is Dragon Skocic. He is currently very busy getting ready for the training camp in September. He will travel to Austria for two friendly matches after playing a friendly match in Iran.
                                Other information you read or hear are usually ill-informed predictions, wishful thinking, or exaggerated speculation from obsessive followers simply FANDOM.
                                Well... Looks like you were wrong St_Mark.

Comment

Working...
                                X