This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
    With little time left, CQ will definitely be reaching back to the core of its 2018-2019 squad.

Just don't forget how good CQ is at finding players that fit (or don't) fit into his squad.
    How Can he reach back to players 3-4 years ago. Some of Them are out of form, some of Them isnt as good as they were. And what about the New players who came and qualified ud. Kanaani, Moharrami, even Nourollahi. France won WC 2018, but they are not picking matuidi and Umtiti anymore

Comment

After the board of directors meeting yesterday, IFF spokeswoman Osouli made it plain that there had been no discussion of the TM coach. He also said Estili should keep working because nothing had changed.
      According to IFF media officer Jamaat's today, there have been discussions about TM coaches in yesterday meeting and IFF spokespeople have misled and duped Iranians.
      Taj stated yesterday in a radio interview that the IFF will convene to make a decision regarding the TM coach in the next day(s) and that he will hold a news conference tomorrow based on the news of the day.
      Mehdi Jammat is the first authorized IFF representative to formally confirmed most of TM coach-related rumors.

Taj previously stated in a radio interview that the IFF will meet to make a decision about the TM coach in the next days, but according to Jammat Tweet, the decision has already been made and is just awaiting a formal announcement. Taj himself will hold a news conference tomorrow, his first since the election, to discuss many issues and TM, according to the IFF website.

In a live TV interview following the yesterday meeting, an IFF spokesmen Ehsan Osouli flat-out lied and misled, which is not very unusual for an IFF official; perhaps he will be rewarded in some way.

CQ will be formally announced as the new TM coach tomorrow at the Taj news conference, ushering in a new chapter.
      brand-new strategic plan, game, and direction.
      There won't be much time to think back on the past because FIFA days and TM training are quickly approaching; instead, focus on the future.

Next for TM and CQ:
      Redirection
      Last edited by St_Mark; 09-07-2022, 04:30 AM.

Comment

Some talks of Dejagah returning to TM for the World Cup on Gol Bezan spaces, as captain at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian H View Post
          How Can he reach back to players 3-4 years ago. Some of Them are out of form, some of Them isnt as good as they were. And what about the New players who came and qualified ud. Kanaani, Moharrami, even Nourollahi. France won WC 2018, but they are not picking matuidi and Umtiti anymore
          Look at the selection for yourself. Nothing to very little has changed anyway, right?
          This can be explained because a) the strong roster that CQ left behind was young enough to be able to play now b) his successor(s) did not have the skills (or guts) to add fresh blood to the roster c) there simply aren't better alternatives.

Biggest surprise would be Ramin's return. Although I have to say that Moharrami has never managed to impress in TeamMelli.
          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
            Some talks of Dejagah returning to TM for the World Cup on Gol Bezan spaces, as captain at least.
            Dejagah 100%, even if he doesnt play, thats what a smart coach does, and believe me Dejagah still has a world class pass for the last minutes

Comment

Tooleh khers and O-Zone, CQ is your daddy! [emoji1130][emoji1130][emoji1130]

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                Look at the selection for yourself. Nothing to very little has changed anyway, right?
                This can be explained because a) the strong roster that CQ left behind was young enough to be able to play now b) his successor(s) did not have the skills (or guts) to add fresh blood to the roster c) there simply aren't better alternatives.

Biggest surprise would be Ramin's return. Although I have to say that Moharrami has never managed to impress in TeamMelli.
                Well now they are talking about Dejagah returning. What about Shojaei? I dont Think its good for the chemistry to bring players who are outdated and didnt contribute to the qualification. I hope he doesnt guarantee a starting place for players who hasnt done anything to deserve it, other than being good 4 years ago

Comment

Well now they are talking about Dejagah returning. What about Shojaei? I dont Think its good for the chemistry to bring players who are outdated and didnt contribute to the qualification. I hope he doesnt guarantee a starting place for players who hasnt done anything to deserve it, other than being good 4 years ago
                  Problem is he doesn’t have time to pick out maybe some standout new IPL players…

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLion80 View Post
                    Problem is he doesn’t have time to pick out maybe some standout new IPL players…
                    I dont want that. Ny point is he should keep the main core. For months i had discussed with people in here, that thought CQ Would come and magically find 3 Messis in the Streets of Karaj.
                    I just dont want the harmony being completely ruined by older players coming and changing everything.

Comment

I dont want that. Ny point is he should keep the main core. For months i had discussed with people in here, that thought CQ Would come and magically find 3 Messis in the Streets of Karaj.
                      I just dont want the harmony being completely ruined by older players coming and changing everything.
                      That’s a good point but tbh I don’t think the team had any harmony it was eroding game by game camp by camp

Comment

These rumors are frightening. From a group of random IPL players having a big role in TM with Sko to the return of washed up players like Rezaeian, Dejagah and Shojaei.

With Neku fetish for old players, that's concerning

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLion80 View Post
                          That’s a good point but tbh I don’t think the team had any harmony it was eroding game by game camp by camp
                          I really dont believe in the disharmony betweeen the players. Azmoun and Taremi are calling eachother brothers, and the players have a good relationship. Maybe except Azmoun and Ramin, who now maybe is on his Way back. I believe the chemistry is very good, which Carlos is the main reason behind. Therefore i really hope he wont do anything that ruins it all. For example by inviting players that dont deserve it

Comment

The appointment of Carlos Queiroz as the team's coach was announced on the IFF website, which also thanked Skocic for his assistance.

با اعلام فدراسیون فوتبال؛
                            کیروش سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال شد

کارلوس کیروش به عنوان سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال ایران انتخاب شد.
                            ضمنا از زحمات و تلاشهای آقای دراگان اسکوچیچ، سرمربی سابق تیم ملی فوتبال ایران در مدت همکاری ایشان با فدراسیون فوتبال، تقدیر به عمل خواهد آمد.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              These rumors are frightening. From a group of random IPL players having a big role in TM with Sko to the return of washed up players like Rezaeian, Dejagah and Shojaei.

With Neku fetish for old players, that's concerning
                              The worst part is, that some fans really want Dejagah and so on to Return. They really have no idea how Those things and ruin a changing room completely. Right now there is a hierachy in TM, and you create a New only 2 months before the World cup. Its madness.

And oh by the Way, many of Those anti Skocic people who was cussing Hajsafi and thought Carlos Would drop him.. well they are in for a good surprise

Comment

Kian its not about Dejagah returning really, its about 1-2 older brothers in TM Camp. They will have no role on the field but outside.

Comment

Working...
                                X