Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is only the preliminary list; it will betrimmed before we travel to Austria.

Comment

Comment

Not everyone is anticipated to receive an invitation, but at least more than a dozen will.

1 Charleroi MF Amir Hossein Hoseinzadeh 21 10 12
        2 Nejle BK DM Saeed Ezatollahi 25 11 10
        3 Kayserispor CB Majid Hosseini 26 2 22
        4 Dinamo Z RB Sadegh Moharrami 26 6 10
        5 Charleroi MF Ali Gholizadeh 26 6 1
        6 Puskas FW Shahab Zahedi 27 0 24
        7 Leverkusen FW Sardar Azmoon 27 8 10
        8 AEK Athens LB Milad Mohammadi 28 11 13
        9 Al Ahli CB Mohammad H Kananizadegan 28 5 17
        10 Brenford MF Saman Ghodoos 29 0 5
        11 Feyenoord RW Alireza Jahanbakhsh 29 1 0
        12 Ponferradina GK Amir Abedzadeh 29 4 16
        13 Shabab Dubai MF Ahmad Noroolahi 29 8 9
        14 Porto FW Mehdi Taremi 30 0 24
        15 Omonia FW Karim Ansarifar 32 5 8
        16 AEK Athens LB Ehsan Hajsafi 32 6 17
        17 Al Rayyan CB Shoja Khalilzad 33 4 12
        18 Al Wakrah MF Omid Ebtahimi 34 11 26

Comment

https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/476...iroz-assistant
          TEHRAN – Former Sanat Naft coach Alireza Mansourian is an Iranian candidate shortlisted to assist Carlos Queiroz in the 2022 FIFA World Cup.

The Iranian media had previously reported that Foolad coach Javad Nekounam will be named as Queiroz assistant but the ex-Iran captain will continue his job in his club.

Mansourian, 50, started his coaching career in 2009 as Pas Hamedan head coach and was named Iran assistant a year later.

He also headed Iran U23 football team from 2011 to 2014.

Roger De Sa (assistant Coach), Ricardo Silva (performance coach), Alexandre Lopes (goalkeeping coach), Coach João Peixeiro (assistant coach/IT analyst), and Micael Moreira (physical therapist/rehabilitation coach) have been reportedly named as Queiroz’s assistants in the 2022 FIFA World Cup.
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Shame that Karimi is injured. Would have been useful to see him get some game time in these friendly games.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
              If IFF decides to replace Skocic, an Iranian coach, most likely GN, is the option, not CQ.
              I've explained my justification for this since April, if you've been paying attention.

With higher FIFA rankings and stronger teams, Senegal and Uruguay have a better chance of defeating Iran.

In these two games, it's not just about winning or losing; it's about how we play.
              If there is any chance of success, it depends on how well we perform as a team, as players, as coaches, and in terms of our game plan and execution.
              I don't think GN is the option

Comment

Nekonam's hesitation
                Nekonam has been the top candidate to help CQ during the world championship games in Qatar, as suggested by CQ and approved by the new IFF administration. That much is certain for Nekonam, who has been reluctant to accept this proposition after extensive discussions with IFF. He doesn't trust IFF officials since they may easily lie, deceive, and then defend their wrongdoing. He would rather wait till a face-to-face conversation with CQ to learn the real scenario.

With their piecemeal revelations IFF has not been entirely explicit about their deal with CQ. Regarding the arrangement with CQ, especially when it comes to his obligation following the WC games, IFF hasn't been quite explicit. If true, it may not be advantageous for Nekonam that CQ stays on till the Asian game as a coach or technical adviser.
                Hashemian might be a choice if no other option is available. If IFF decides not to renew Mahdavi Kia's contract, Hashemian may be considered for the Olympic team.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                  Not everyone is anticipated to receive an invitation, but at least more than a dozen will.

1 Charleroi MF Amir Hossein Hoseinzadeh 21 10 12
                  2 Nejle BK DM Saeed Ezatollahi 25 11 10
                  3 Kayserispor CB Majid Hosseini 26 2 22
                  4 Dinamo Z RB Sadegh Moharrami 26 6 10
                  5 Charleroi MF Ali Gholizadeh 26 6 1
                  6 Puskas FW Shahab Zahedi 27 0 24
                  7 Leverkusen FW Sardar Azmoon 27 8 10
                  8 AEK Athens LB Milad Mohammadi 28 11 13
                  9 Al Ahli CB Mohammad H Kananizadegan 28 5 17
                  10 Brenford MF Saman Ghodoos 29 0 5
                  11 Feyenoord RW Alireza Jahanbakhsh 29 1 0
                  12 Ponferradina GK Amir Abedzadeh 29 4 16
                  13 Shabab Dubai MF Ahmad Noroolahi 29 8 9
                  14 Porto FW Mehdi Taremi 30 0 24
                  15 Omonia FW Karim Ansarifar 32 5 8
                  16 AEK Athens LB Ehsan Hajsafi 32 6 17
                  17 Al Rayyan CB Shoja Khalilzad 33 4 12
                  18 Al Wakrah MF Omid Ebtahimi 34 11 26
                  My predictions:

Will definitely be invited: Taremi, Azmoon, Jahanbakhsh, Morarrami, Gholizadeh, Abedzadeh, Kananizadegan, Majid Hosseini, Saman Ghoddoos, Omid Ebrahimi
                  Maybes: Hajsafi, Ansarifard, Milad Mohammadi, Shahab Zahedi, Ahmad Noorollahi, Shoja Khalilzad, Saeed Ezatollahi, Hoseinzadeh

Remember, this is what I predict will happen and it is not necessarily my view of who should be invited. We shall see.

Go TM!

Comment

How Said Ezzatollahi is doing? he was key player for CQ !
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by STYX View Post
                      How Said Ezzatollahi is doing? he was key player for CQ !
                      Warming the bench nicely for a bad team in the 2nd league of Denmark, until his next failure, sorry I mean destination, is announced...

Comment

Shahab zahedi vs moghanloo?

Which one will you pick?

For me its gonna be shahab zahedi .

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                          Shahab zahedi vs moghanloo?

Which one will you pick?

For me its gonna be shahab zahedi .
                          I think both are good forwards but Shahab Zahedi offers a unique Plan B with the degree of his strength and aerial threat.

Comment

CQ shireh for not demanding more money! Respect.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                              I think both are good forwards but Shahab Zahedi offers a unique Plan B with the degree of his strength and aerial threat.
                              Moghanloo failed in portugal and failed in persepolis too.

On other hand shahab zahedi had the quality to play in top 5 european leagues but he messed up with his doping test. So for me its shahab anyday of the week.

my guess would be

Taremi , Azmoun , Shahab and Sayyadmanesh if fit.

Moghanloo is tall and big and great in aerial balls so knowing CQ loves this type of players he might choose him only for that reason.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                                Moghanloo failed in portugal and failed in persepolis too.
                                On other hand shahab zahedi had the quality to play in top 5 european leagues but he messed up with his doping test. So for me its shahab anyday of the week.
                                my guess would be
                                Taremi , Azmoun , Shahab and Sayyadmanesh if fit.
                                Moghanloo is tall and big and great in aerial balls so knowing CQ loves this type of players he might choose him only for that reason.
                                Queiroz is likely to reward Alipour (I didn't like his game before but respect him for his graft) for his work in Portuguese league, we may see 5 forwards potentially if Allahyar is fit

Comment

Working...
                                X