This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
    Guys, I did a blast to the past and looked up CQs Post Match Conference vs Portugal and this is why many of us here on this forum love this guy: He blasted the refs, the VAR room and even Infantino himself for allowing Ronaldo to walk away with a yellow card after the notorious elbow on Pour Ali Ganjis face! He wittingly said, my daughter is pregnant and want to know if Im going to be grand dad or not! not maybe not possibly! its either a YES shes Preg or no shes not! Elbow to the face is NOT a VAR decision its a red card! Not yellow because FIFA feels Christiano is above the law! HE called on Infantino to stop this! He even said he might get sanctioned for his comment but he will make it anyway, as he was already pissed off just after the IRan- spain game where a Saeid EZZ goal was suspiciously disallowed for no particular reason! tying the game and Basically Robbing Iran of the second round! I love his passion, his daring comments and his defense of his team, federation and the Iranian nations pride No one in the last 42 years has fought for this and never showed so much commitment to us! Lets all give his 100% positive energy as this Middle Eastern World Cup is ours to dominate to show the World , we might be the Black sheep of the world under IRI, but Iranians are not all this, we are a 3,000 year old nation with lots to offer , lots of courage, lots of grit and just as we have persevered under IRI we shall persevere and show our best to achieve what we all reamed of! ALL HAIL THE KING-CQ!!
    I love Queiroz passion. But that disallowed goal vs spain was as legit as it gets. I believe that it is your words and not his. Since im pretty sure he knows the offside rules in football

Comment

Originally posted by Kian H View Post
      I love Queiroz passion. But that disallowed goal vs spain was as legit as it gets. I believe that it is your words and not his. Since im pretty sure he knows the offside rules in football
      Offside for who? Watch it carefully aziz Ezz was onside actually when he got the ball and scored, if the reverse was done it would have been a goal for spain. FIFA is biased and they didnt want Iran to supplant Spain or Portugal in the secound round ! even Western commentators were saying how biased the VAR room is and they are certain orders come down to allow or dissalow goals

Watch it here :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVuKrpp9BqU

Comment

The goal was clearly offside. The ball brushed off the head of one of our players (Ebrahimi?) to Eza who was in an offside position

Offside for who? Watch it carefully aziz Ezz was onside actually when he got the ball and scored, if the reverse was done it would have been a goal for spain. FIFA is biased and they didnt want Iran to supplant Spain or Portugal in the secound round ! even Western commentators were saying how biased the VAR room is and they are certain orders come down to allow or dissalow goals

Watch it here :

Comment

This is just the media. Imagine the fans!

Comment

It was Azmoun's head or hair.... We should get our guys to shave their heads to avoid this issue in the future. CQ does not think of all the details, does he now!!!!

Comment

Watch it here :

What are you talking about. Azmoun clearly head the Ball towards goal, and then it his Ezza. That is like the biggest offside ever. It is not a conspiracy everytime Iran looses. Actually we Got the worlds smallest penalty against Portugal. Why did they give us that when they have this Big conspiracy against us?

The Ezza goal was a Huge offside. If you Think otherwise, then you dont know the rules, im sorry to say

Comment

The game we were truly robbed in was against Argentina. If VAR had been around then, the penalty would have been likely given, and we created more clear cut chances on the break than Argentina did with their possession. I still can't watch that game's highlights despite the fact that it's the best TM performance I've ever seen. We really deserved to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                  It was Azmoun's head or hair.... We should get our guys to shave their heads to avoid this issue in the future. CQ does not think of all the details, does he now!!!!
                  Lol. Then TM would look like me and all my classmates back in the day in Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                    Azmoun head the Ball towards goal… how Can that not be offside? I love this Forum

Comment

Originally posted by IranFTW View Post
                      The game we were truly robbed in was against Argentina. If VAR had been around then, the penalty would have been likely given, and we created more clear cut chances on the break than Argentina did with their possession. I still can't watch that game's highlights despite the fact that it's the best TM performance I've ever seen. We really deserved to win.
                      Biggest referee scandals against Iran:

Dejagah Penalty

Iran vs China 2004

Ben Williams red card against Pouladi

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                        Biggest referee scandals against Iran:
                        Dejagah Penalty
                        Iran vs China 2004
                        Ben Williams red card against Pouladi
                        Spot on.

But for me in terms of sheer heartbreak few games come close to that one.

We outplayed Argentina. With all its stars. With Messi in his prime. In a stadium full of Argentinian fans!

It was a dream that should have come true. We deserved it.

Comment

TM-News-Vol. 7

Yo can someone get this ashghal misaghi out of this world, kesafat only knows how to create BS and boil peoples blood, poor Taj you can see he wanna kick him in the face!!

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/260...-از-عادل

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like we are going to WC with locally produced "MAJID" kits!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X