X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

And Sardar arrived.

Comment

Wonder if Queiroz knows Sardar was pro-Skocic?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
          CQ is a professional and does not hold grudges without reason. Clearly everybody has a clean state, as seen with Shoja invite.

Anyways CQ and Sardar always have had a great relationship.

Comment

He definitely does, 100%

Queiroz wants to bring the wayward son back to his side. That photo there on its own tells a thousand words in terms of respective body language. Queiroz has studied the options about how to react in this instance and he's gone for the best choice here.

Comment

He wasnt pro Sko he got an ambassador deal from one of his dalals which meant he had to change 'course' dont you remember his first story when he joined.
              Whoever is pro sko is delusional!

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
                He wasnt pro Sko he got an ambassador deal from one of his dalals which meant he had to change 'course' dont you remember his first story when he joined.
                Whoever is pro sko is delusional!
                Reza Feyzbakhsh, right?

Comment

Doesn't matter anyway, as far as I'm aware, CQ doesn't have beef with Skocic lol

Comment

You mean Sardar was pro TM right since Skocic was TM coach at the time? You aren't gonna stir drama here like you did with the "I hope Iran loses in WC" bs now are you?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Sardar was the last player to be cut for WC2014 so if anyone is angry at the other its sardar anyway

Comment

CQ is a true pro. He even thanked Skocic, didn't need to do that and it was clearly a classy and genuine move. Obviously the best move here is to build a good relationship with the second best player on the team and like usual he made the right one. Plus they are truly close I'm sure

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                          Sardar was the last player to be cut for WC2014 so if anyone is angry at the other its sardar anyway
                          Even though they had a long phonecall after that moment and Queiroz promised that future TM will be built with him as the star, I still do believe Sardar remains sore about this. I personally think he should have been invited (one of a few points I disagreed with Queiroz, amongst so many things he proved me wrong in retrospect).

Comment

Vahid Hashemian has been quiet and unavailable as usual since CQ replaced Skocic. He has little chance of coaching TM in the near future, and CQ has shown no interest in having an assistant coach other than Nekonam.
                            There was talk of assigning him to the Olympic U23 team if IFF decided not to have Mahdavi kia, but it appears that IFF is not in a hurry right now.
                            There are two Coaching jobs available, U15 and U23, and if IFF is willing to pay a fair salary, he may be considered for one of the open positions.

Comment

Gholi has joined the TM camp as well.

Comment

Originally posted by sammyg
                                Will be interesting to see Sardar and Rezaian in the same squad since their beef couple months ago
                                If they know what's good for them, they'll put it aside until after the WC. CQ won't stand for this soap opera drama.

Comment

Working...
                                X