This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
    you sound so bitter on PFDC these days, i'm not used to that from you as far as I can remember?
    Are you so upset about Skocic's departure?
    The hypocrisy of our fans has really done me in...let's just leave it at that.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
      ^Why is everyone standing around doing Jazz hands? What kind of amateur training is this? Where is the blood, sweat, and tears? Doesn't coach know we have issues in midfield and defense? LMAO...these are the comments I would have expected if Skocic was our coach!

Bro we just went from a broken Paykan to a Lamborghini.
      These kind of comments from you are not in line with what you promised after the arrival of CQ Kabir.
      Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Comment

Sgoh supporter tears are what we're here to drink. Cheers all.

Comment

One thing we will never know is that what TM would
            have achieved under Skocic at the finals.
            He was a mysterious coach with no previous high level showing
            and no one particularly our group opponents had any idea how
            he would turn up! That is sometimes an advantage. When your
            opponents know what tactics/strategy you are going to play
            especially high calibre ones, you basically have lost before
            you set foot on the pitch.
            CQ is well known and everyone knows exactly
            how TM will play at the finals. That is as sure as daylight.
            I am still not happy with the appointment of CQ particularly I learn more everyday
            that this change of head coach had absolutely nothing to do
            with TM's prospects at the finals. It was all about CQ. And his final participation
            in the WC for the last time before fading into the sunset.
            CQ was behind all of it, the player divisions, the campaign by his
            supporters, and that LAAT CHALEHMEYDOON.
            If you go back you will find that the moment we qualified
            before the final two games Taremi &Co started rolling the
            ball.
            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic
            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
              I am still not happy with the appointment of CQ particularly I learn more everyday
              with TM's prospects at the finals. It was all about CQ. And his final participation
              ball.

There are only 62 days until the World Cup, so it's best to focus on the future rather than the past for the time being.
              CQ will be TM's coach for the duration of the World Cup, and the best thing to do is to support him and TM.
              He, like SKO, should be judged based on his performance over the next 5-6 games.
              Other marginal issues are distracting at this time.

Comment

^Why is everyone standing around doing Jazz hands? What kind of amateur training is this? Where is the blood, sweat, and tears? Doesn't coach know we have issues in midfield and defense? LMAO...these are the comments I would have expected if Skocic was our coach!

Dude, we can point out the double standards here until we are blue in the face. Some people here just need a king to bow to and be in owe of, they don't want to see the double standards.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                  ball.
                  Your timeline is exactly correct and coincides with Egypt not qualifying for WC. But I don't blame CQ for that, I blame our naive players and fans, lack of leadership in IFF and govt interference. Anyway, would have been really interesting to see what we would have achieved under Skocic, but CQ is here now, lets hope for good achievements under him.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                    Your timeline is exactly correct and coincides with Egypt not qualifying for WC. But I don't blame CQ for that, I blame our naive players and fans, lack of leadership in IFF and govt interference. Anyway, would have been really interesting to see what we would have achieved under Skocic, but CQ is here now, lets hope for good achievements under him.
                    CQ says he has changed and improved. Let's see. To me he is an open book. There are advantages going with the devil you know vs the devil you don't and vice versa. My point was directed at fan behavior. Cq and TM have my support and I would encourage folks to set a good example of this for our namak nashnas fans going forward.

Reality is i don't care if CQ gets 3,4,5,6...points. If we don't advance from this group then his hiring was a mistake. He Hasn't had a good few years since 2019...hopefully he is out to redeem himself and solidify his legacy. I like the incentive structure of his contract as well. But I will not accept any of the fan excuses if we fail to go next round including the predictable it wasnt his squad and he didn't have enough time...bs. he accepted the job and some fans called for the switch knowing all these things!

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Comment

CQ says he has changed and improved. Let's see. To me he is an open book. There are advantages going with the devil you know vs the devil you don't and vice versa. My point was directed at fan behavior. Cq and TM have my support and I would encourage folks to set a good example of this for our namak nashnas fans going forward.

Reality is i don't care if CQ gets 3,4,5,6...points. If we don't advance from this group then his hiring was a mistake. He Hasn't had a good few years since 2019...hopefully he is out to redeem himself and solidify his legacy. I like the incentive structure of his contract as well. But I will not accept any of the fan excuses if we fail to go next round including the predictable it wasnt his squad and he didn't have enough time...bs. he accepted the job and some fans called for the switch knowing all these things!

Except, he didn't accept the job! He killed for it.
                        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                        نگاه میکنید.
                        sigpic
                        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Who else is missing besides Ramin, NoorAfkan and Ahamd Noor, this is ridiculous planning, we only have 7 days and these players are at least 2 days delayed

Comment

Jahanbakhsh, Taremi and Ansarifard joined the TM Austria camp tonight!

Go TM!

Comment

^Great to see them back. The smile on all their faces when chatting with CQ is priceless!

Comment

Cardio, weights, and field work

Comment

Working...
                                X