Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Akhbari should get start against Nicaragua.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      According to Italian newspaper 'La Repubblica' the US Ambassador in Italy formally asked FIFA to ban Iran from the FIFA WorldCup, and replace TeamMelli with Italy. It says that USA guarantee "the political support that may help to quicken this process".

https://www.repubblica.it/sport/calc...lia-371403056/

Obviously would not happen, even if Iran is banned, as you can't replace an Asian team with a Euro team, but the audacity of this proposal (if true) reeks of imperial hubris.

Dear Diz,

Thanks for sharing. I couldn't read the article. I assume that you've read it or translated it, so I'll take your word for it.

This is the answer to all those who want Team Melli banned from the World Cup or even thinking of teams to replace Iran in the tournament 🖕

In their dreams only.

Comment

Shakhtar donestk wants Iran out of wc replaced by Ukraine!
        Btw fortunately ukraine didn't qualify over Wales

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          Shakhtar donestk wants Iran out of wc replaced by Ukraine!
          Btw fortunately ukraine didn't qualify over Wales
          Donetsk annexed and occupied by Russia.

So is that Shakhtar Donetsk in exile coming up with such dreams?

Comment

The end of TM's third round of "technical evaluation"

* Mehdi Heidari ( 2nd from right), the Goalkeeper coach of TM U19 team, was also present at today's practice in order to assist due to the absence of several assistants abroad.

Comment

Guaranteed UAE is pushing for removal of Iran as well from the World Cup. I think if Iran was removed they would be the replacement.

However, f*** these rumors. Be prepared for them all the way to our first match.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

I don’t think it’s US ambassador to Italy, just an Italian guy from the Kennedy Center.

“Zampolli, a modelling agent and real estate guru, recently joined the board of the Kennedy Center. ”

Shawn P. Crowley is the current US ambassador to Italy.
                thank you. The article translation uses the words “US Ambassador “. Clearly an Italian throw-away journal. But again, any hints of replacing Iran is just ludicrous.

Comment

These Italian journalists are embarrassing themselves. They really want to be at the World Cup and see no shorter wall to climb than TM.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                    The end of TM's third round of "technical evaluation"

* Mehdi Heidari ( 2nd from right), the Goalkeeper coach of TM U19 team, was also present at today's practice in order to assist due to the absence of several assistants abroad.

Based on the 13 players who are currently in training camp.

Last edited by St_Mark; 10-24-2022, 08:41 AM.

Comment

CQ responds to the rumors like a boss, approach we should all take. Apologies if already posted

Comment

Originally posted by Rooyintan View Post

The malicious project for "Suspension of Iran Football Federation" started in late 2019 or early 2020. Open Stadiums (an organization setup by disgruntled Iranian female Football fans whose leader is only known by a pseudonym Sara who lives in Iran). I won't be surprised that likes of Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Jordan might have been funding such idea. Oghdeyi people who formerly were in employment of IRI such as Masih Alinejad, Sardar Pashayi, Shiva Amini are the people who have been pushing such idea since that time behind the scenes and openly this year asking for ban on Team Melli from the World Cup.

Italy, UK, UAE are three countries who seriously want Team Melli out of the World Cup. Italy has been behind the idea ever since they missed out qualifying for the World Cup. UK ever since Team Melli defeated Uruguay. UAE possibly in the recent months so they hope that FIFA would favor them over Italy.

Saudi Arabia who possibly funded the idea in 2020 and supported it in 2021, has nothing to gain since their national football team is in the World Cup so harming Team Melli has no benefits for them.

Bahrain and Jordan are very envious towards Team Melli and Iran in all sports. It is not surprising at all for them to harm Iran in sports.

Israel is one other possible country supporting ban on Iran in all sports. Their motivation is perhaps because Iranian sport teams and athletes refuse to face Israel in sport. The cancellation of Canada-Iran friendly match in June this year was mainly because of Israel affiliated B'nai Brith Canada https://www.bnaibrith.ca/
                        source: https://aawa-association.com/index.p...06-07-10-04-55

If Team Melli is banned from the World Cup:

I will stop watching all FIFA events.

I also hope that Iran and some other countries setup another Football body similar to FIFA.

If Italy or UAE replace Iran at the World Cup, there will be a lot of other countries who won't be happy such as Ukraine, Sweden, North Macedonia, Peru, New Zealand. Because these countries actually went further than Italy and UAE in the qualification path. Also let's not forget Turkey, Scotland, Austria, Czech Republic, Solomon Islands could also be very upset.

We have many powerful enemies with money to bankroll even such animosity as to go after our football and sports. I would add Israel as a major actor in all of this. It was reported that the group funding lawyers "representing" Iranian opposition (Masih...etc) which filed a suit right away after the Iran vs Canada friendly was announced to seize all funds received from Canada soccer was an Israeli think tank .Of course they were behind blowing up the hundreds who wanted this through their media empire while thousands had already purchased their tickets and sold out crowd.

Masih and her friends are not oghdeyi they are vatanforoushs peddling all kinds of Iran animosity for their masters for money. This is why I feel it is so important to expose these people even if you are the staunchest opposition to I.R.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Guaranteed UAE is pushing for removal of Iran as well from the World Cup. I think if Iran was removed they would be the replacement.

However, f*** these rumors. Be prepared for them all the way to our first match.
                          yup UAE is def making a push in the background now, plus Ukraine and Italy are making noise on top of English media.

im sorry but I cannot see a world where IFF survives this. If they banned Russia for Ukraine issues and they have proof of Iranian involvement then it’s an open and closed case the way I see it

all these people are morons and want to tell themselves that banning the IR flag is more important than giving the players a giant platform that they can take a stance on. MORONS!!!!
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

yup UAE is def making a push in the background now, plus Ukraine and Italy are making noise on top of English media.

im sorry but I cannot see a world where IFF survives this. If they banned Russia for Ukraine issues and they have proof of Iranian involvement then it’s an open and closed case the way I see it

all these people are morons and want to tell themselves that banning the IR flag is more important than giving the players a giant platform that they can take a stance on. MORONS!!!!
                            The issue is that it's not about proof of involvement. If that was the argument, then half of the teams in the World Cup should be banned as well (most countries are either committing war crimes or selling something to someone carrying out war crimes).

It's really a matter of what the people with money say. Qatar wants Iran in the World Cup. For that reason alone, Iran is being shielded from a quite frankly hypocritical decision.

I wouldn't sweat it man. Alot of people are going to use the run up to this tournament to impose their views. Doesn't mean anyone will listen.

And yes our diaspora has issues. Even in the Berlin protests, the people who organized the protests didn't get to speak, and instead a bunch of washed up bloodthirsty commies and marxists spoke!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

The issue is that it's not about proof of involvement. If that was the argument, then half of the teams in the World Cup should be banned as well (most countries are either committing war crimes or selling something to someone carrying out war crimes).

It's really a matter of what the people with money say. Qatar wants Iran in the World Cup. For that reason alone, Iran is being shielded from a quite frankly hypocritical decision.

I wouldn't sweat it man. Alot of people are going to use the run up to this tournament to impose their views. Doesn't mean anyone will listen.

And yes our diaspora has issues. Even in the Berlin protests, the people who organized the protests didn't get to speak, and instead a bunch of washed up bloodthirsty commies and marxists spoke!
                              Absolutely. Ita Qatar's call to keep iran in WC.

Comment

Write up on Team Melli in r/soccer by user BuzzBuzz01:

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...world_cup_532/

https://www.reddit.com/r/teammelli/c...uite_long_but/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Working...
                                X