This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post

Very well written I'm assuming by someone who also browses on this forum. Dameshoon garm.

Comment

Pfdc is the greatest
      English soccer site of all time.

Comment

Shakhtar Donetsk has asked FIFA to Ban Iran from the World cup and give the spot to…. Ukraine, what a surprise. They say they have earned it. This is really a joke, the West propaganda machine is really something Else. How they have convinced the World that they are the heroes and we are the villains. Alt that bombing they have done, and not a single time have they Been banned from anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian H View Post
          Shakhtar Donetsk has asked FIFA to Ban Iran from the World cup and give the spot to…. Ukraine, what a surprise. They say they have earned it. This is really a joke, the West propaganda machine is really something Else. How they have convinced the World that they are the heroes and we are the villains. Alt that bombing they have done, and not a single time have they Been banned from anything.
          I'm just surprised a club went out with a statement like that. I mean, a prof. club should not go political like that. I'll say it's okay like when our players' clubs supported the women in Iran, but what this team has done is next level, with such a statement...

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Very well written I'm assuming by someone who also browses on this forum. Dameshoon garm.
            He is the main poster of news on the TM Reddit page. I have spoken with him a few times, he has mentioned before that he stays off this forum but I think he does browse. Seems like a good guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Guaranteed UAE is pushing for removal of Iran as well from the World Cup. I think if Iran was removed they would be the replacement.

However, f*** these rumors. Be prepared for them all the way to our first match.
              You know in my opinion only countries such as Israel, Saudi Arabia, UAE and possibly Bahrain, Jordan and Kuwait would go out of their ways and spend loads of money to cause damage to Iran in sports.

Europeans or Westerners be it UK, Italy, USA, Canada, Australia, Russia, Hungary, France, Poland, Spain etc or other countries (Lebanon, Japan, Korea, China, India, Singapore, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Syria, etc) would only do such things if they get paid (for example journalists writing articles and create a buzz, foreigners who start petitions, corrupt referees or tournament sponsors deliberately disqualifying Iranian athletes, sport clubs, national teams or issue Red Card in Football match to Iranian footballers.)
              None of them would spend tons of money when they know there is no guarantee they will have the outcome they are looking for.

Comment

May they go from strength to strength

Last edited by St_Mark; 10-25-2022, 04:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                  May they go from strength to strength

England not UK!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

England not UK!
                    Thanks

Comment

Iran vs Nicaragua
                      The Iranian and Nicaraguan national teams match will take place behind closed doors ( Reporters are an exception. ) beginning at 19:30 on Thursday, November 10, according to the Football Federation's official website.

Comment

Regarding Nekonam

مهدی تاج درباره بحث حضور جواد نکونام در کادر فنی تیم ملی فوتبال ایران اظهار داشت: سرمربی باید شخصاً کمک‌مربی‌اش را انتخاب کند.
                        ضمن احترام به همه مربیان داخلی که عالی هستند، کارلوس کی‌روش قبلاً با نکونام کار کرده است.
                        ما قرارداد پاره‌وقتی خواهیم داشت و اتفاقی رقم می‌زنیم تا قرارداد نکونام با فولاد پابرجا باشد. عدد و ارقام اعلام‌شده برای قرارداد دائمی قابل ملاحظه است و نمی‌توانیم آن را بدهیم.

گرشاسبی قرارداد پاره وقت با نکونام؟! این بحث‌ها حرفه‌ای نیست!
                        هیچ صحبتی تاکنون در این باره با من نشده است.

Mehdi Taj claims that because they are unable to afford to pay him full-time, the contract will only be for part-time work.

Garshasbi states that no such talks in this regard have taken place with Foulad.
                        Without Foulad's consent, it will be illegal for IFF to negotiate with Nekonam, who is under contract with that company.​
                        Last edited by St_Mark; 10-25-2022, 05:40 AM.

Comment

Sardar Azmoun continues his training.

Comment

Croatian newspaper interviews Skocic about what happened with TM:
                            https://sportske.jutarnji.hr/sn/nogo...ednik-15265636

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                              Sardar Azmoun continues his training.

looks plenty fit for WC to me already ..! 💪
                              Only need a black mochband to complete the look..

on serious note
                              somebody should special order a buncha Black Wristbands with Zan Zendegi Azadi Embroidered on them , both Farsi & English & sell them on Amazon or eBay possibly with profits going toward bringing more worldwide media attention to our cause…!

think it would sell well, especially to fans attending World Cup .!& help increase exposure to the matter ..!
                              good ice breaker & convo starter with the ladies @ the gym too ..!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

looks plenty fit for WC to me already ..! 💪
                                Only need a black mochband to complete the look..

on serious note
                                somebody should special order a buncha Black Wristbands with Zan Zendegi Azadi Embroidered on them , both Farsi & English & sell them on Amazon or eBay possibly with profits going toward bringing more worldwide media attention to our cause…!

think it would sell well, especially to fans attending World Cup .!& help increase exposure to the matter ..!
                                good ice breaker & convo starter with the ladies @ the gym too ..!?

you must have some mashhadi in you looooool

Comment

Working...
                                X