Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not fond of him but I felt that with Jardim and CQ, he could have become the Ebrahimi of 2022

Comment

Shame and I’m sorry for him that this happened but also that was extremely clumsy and silly of him to step into the play like that the way he did. The opposing player was reckless for sure but Ahmad 100% stepped into it and could have easily avoided that. Tough way to learn a lesson…..
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        Shame and I’m sorry for him that this happened but also that was extremely clumsy and silly of him to step into the play like that the way he did. The opposing player was reckless for sure but Ahmad 100% stepped into it and could have easily avoided that. Tough way to learn a lesson…..
        yeah, he really should have been much smarter in that scenario. He has never been the most coordinated and showed on that play

Comment

Come on guys! With that momentum and the force at that level, it’s very difficult to completely get out of the way.

I hope he’s ok, but that was a very bad looking injury.
          Weakest TM midfield in maybe 50 years!

Comment

I'm afraid these are the sorts of things that have an increased likelihood when you decide to spend your playing career playing against Arab bums.

Comment

In persepolis Ahmad nor was one of best players.
              in tm nothing special.
              Allahyar the same very replaceable player might not be there.

Amount Hope to have him.

Comment

*Today was the date for publishing the TM list for this week's training session and Nicaragua game. The current 10 players will be joined at the training camp by additional players tomorrow, excluding those from Esteghlal.
                Few surprises are expected, as the majority of the players will be from prior training camps.​

Comment

Interesting Hardani, Mehdipour and specially Jalali warming the bench for eses lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    Interesting Hardani, Mehdipour and specially Jalali warming the bench for eses lately.
                    Hardani and Jalali yes but just because Mehdipour was benched once doesnt mean he is «benched lately»

Comment

Originally posted by Armin98 View Post

Hardani and Jalali yes but just because Mehdipour was benched once doesnt mean he is «benched lately»
                      Maybe one game yes but as i said before here and some even laughed at, it is more and more obvious Cheshmi will again make WC squad.
                      He has been regular in eses line up, CQ fav, and can play in 2 positions, If Nour miss WC, this is a sure thing.
                      Anyway i am ready to bet on Cheshmi making it way mire than Mehdipour!!

Comment

I believe Arya was interviewed for this

Comment

Niazmand, Rezaei, and Noorafkan, players for Sepahan, started TM training today.

Comment

^Rezaei in front of a mirror, how shocking

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              ^Rezaei in front of a mirror, how shocking
                              Perhaps they ought to be counted as two players!

There is no news as to why Khodabandelo and Sohrabian did not attend the training session today.

Comment

If noor can't make it

THIS IS PERFORM OR STFU time for Saman godos.

Comment

Working...
                                X