X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
    Fuck this POS Vahid Amiri

Personally I think Amiri (who is a fantastic footballer btw and I would have wanted to start in WC otherwise) is worse than Torabi. We are getting at Torabi for his naive Khamenei posts but Amiri has always been more of a khayemal in terms of actions

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
      amir ali sadegi ss youngster
      Hat4ick today for tm against team javanan.
      I am sure st-mark will have report.
      Tm won 4-0
      Dear
      I posted the result on the U23 thread.

TM 4:2 U21
      Sadeghi scored 3 goals while Hasheminasab scored two goals 5/6 goals by U21 players.

Comment

*-

Unconfirmed report.

Ali Karimi & Hosseini have been invited to the national team camp, according to Kaiser Spurs club.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

Dear
          I posted the result on the U23 thread.

TM 4:2 U21
          Sadeghi scored 3 goals while Hasheminasab scored two goals 5/6 goals by U21 players.
          Thanks
          26 man roster is a lot of players
          taking sadegi and that other ss kid that plays in europe
          Is not out of question.

Comment

*-

Unconfirmed report.

Ali Karimi & Hosseini have been invited to the national team camp, according to Kaiser Spurs club.

We have so many Hosseini, can u provide first name please, pfdc even has a Hosseini. Cq is crazy he might call up seyed Jalal Hosseini

Ali karimi is a must and if he is healthy
            wow
            I put him and Saeed together and call it steel wall

Comment

Thanks
              26 man roster is a lot of players
              taking sadegi and that other ss kid that plays in europe
              Is not out of question.
              A player like Amirhossein Hosseinzadeh, in my opinion, is preferable to him. Unfortunately, Y Salmani is injured; otherwise, he would be with the current U21 team and there would be a chance for CQ to overserve him. As long as CQ stays, they will all be given consideration for Asian games.

Comment

A player like Amirhossein Hosseinzadeh, in my opinion, is preferable to him. Unfortunately, Y Salmani is injured; otherwise, he would be with the current U21 team and there would be a chance for CQ to overserve him. As long as CQ stays, they will all be given consideration for Asian games.
                Yes that who I was referring to ss kid Hosseinizadeh.

I am big Yasin fan
                So far very injury prone
                Thank God he has not gotten acl injury.
                Yasin should stay in sepahan for many years to come

Comment

I had valid amiri
                  under microscope with pp.
                  HAJSAFI FOR SURE SHOULD GET START AT LB.
                  AMIRI WILL BE DISASTER AT LB .
                  amiri should be at lw with mehdi at forward if sardar can't make it..
                  also amiri can play next to Saeed or in front of Saeed
                  Lb noon noon nooo

Comment

Yes that who I was referring to ss kid Hosseinizadeh.

I am a big Yasin fan
                    So far very injury prone
                    Thank God he has not gotten an ACL injury.
                    Yasin should stay in Sepahan for many years to come
                    Sepahan Ghorbani has been doing well lately.

Today-Bavieh-Ghorbani Sarlak-

Comment

Hotels in UAE, Saudi are booked for visitors in WC. These mother fcukers in charge in Iran first started to say some games will be played in Iran, kasi khayashonam ina ro hesab nakard. Then we are open to hold some countries camps in kish, onam pashm. Then our hotels are ready to host visitors, onam be an neshast

K. Sher ke kontor nadare!
                      Not a single tourist booked his hotel in iran! And that's even before current situation.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        Hotels in UAE, Saudi are booked for visitors in WC. These mother fcukers in charge in Iran first started to say some games will be played in Iran, kasi khayashonam ina ro hesab nakard. Then we are open to hold some countries camps in kish, onam pashm. Then our hotels are ready to host visitors, onam be an neshast

K. Sher ke kontor nadare!
                        Not a single tourist booked his hotel in iran! And that's even before current situation.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                        IR Iran is a shithole. That's just the truth. No amount of marketing by liberal Leftists will change that reality. Not these Russian models that IR hires for prostituting and re-marketing - who wear loose hijab to try to give you the wrong impressions about Iran.

Everyone prefers UAE and Riyadh, Jeddah over anywhere in Iran.

Bro - we got the worst out of the worst in the entire Persian Gulf! khaakkk to saremoon. These countries don't have 1/1,000.000th of the history and culture Iran does too, yet they are a million years ahead.
                        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

20 days to go!!!

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

IR Iran is a shithole. That's just the truth. No amount of marketing by liberal Leftists will change that reality. Not these Russian models that IR hires for prostituting and re-marketing - who wear loose hijab to try to give you the wrong impressions about Iran.

Everyone prefers UAE and Riyadh, Jeddah over anywhere in Iran.

Bro - we got the worst out of the worst in the entire Persian Gulf! khaakkk to saremoon. These countries don't have 1/1,000.000th of the history and culture Iran does too, yet they are a million years ahead.

Thats why this ongoing revolution must succed, to take our land back from this meymon occupiers, we have all the tools, resources, wealth, competense inside and outside Iran to build a new and flourishing Iran .

Marg bar I.R and their lobbyist

Zan, zendegi, azadi

payande Iran

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              20 days to go!!!
                              the first world cup ever which nobody feels yet ? i have 0 feeling, it seems like the whole world doesnt care about WC alot this year, absolutely seen nothing much on tv or people in europe talking about it.............20 days wow

Comment

WC is the best thing that can happen for Iran, cant believe people asked for Iran to be removed, we should use WC as a platform, all tv channels will talk about whats going on in Iran, this is the biggest gift Iranians can get, the whole world will see whats happening in iran , i dont care about football but the platform is the biggest we can get for politics

Comment

Working...
                                X