This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pouya View Post

You're right. Fuck it all lets just move on with our lives and enjoy the world cup right? 🙄

Best is all the fools that argue world cup is gonna be our best chance to have the likes of amiri and Torabi be the voice of our people at the "big stage".

Throughout this whole mess, I have learnt that there are 4 groups of iranians:
    regime supporters, those that are doing the dirty work om the streets (true champs), those that care, and those that don't care.
    I don't understand why they expect us to cheer for IR's team? The flag they are running for is not even the real flag of Iran. They are running for that sikh symbol IR flag. Are we supposed to cheer for the likes of Torabi/ Taremi? Are we supposed to cheer for them while they play ''the great satan'' and give them more legitimacy while they are busy killing Iranians?

We will cheer for the team when the killing and jailing stops. Until then every Iranian cheering for this IR team is a traitor to his/her country. But if some would like to have a good time watching IR's games with a beer while Iranians are getting shot and killed on the streets, go ahead. Bi gheyrats.

Comment

Originally posted by amas20 View Post

I don't understand why they expect us to cheer for IR's team? The flag they are running for is not even the real flag of Iran. They are running for that sikh symbol IR flag. Are we supposed to cheer for the likes of Torabi/ Taremi? Are we supposed to cheer for them while they play ''the great satan'' and give them more legitimacy while they are busy killing Iranians?

We will cheer for the team when the killing and jailing stops. Until then every Iranian cheering for this IR team is a traitor to his/her country. But if some would like to have a good time watching IR's games with a beer while Iranians are getting shot and killed on the streets, go ahead. Bi gheyrats.
      I’m sorry, but this is rude, crude and intended to divide.
      It’s offensive and unfair too.

Bad post.

Comment

soccer.com's Iran World Cup gear:

https://www.soccer.com/shop/fan/teams/iran

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

I’m sorry, but this is rude, crude and intended to divide.
          It’s offensive and unfair too.

Bad post.
          That is my opinion.

And i do not understand why you quoting and arguing with every anti IR post that i make. Please stop quoting me. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
            Also I read Japan is the first team to release the wc squad. Some cried about CQ going to wait until last second. But if you think about it, its pretty easy for the Japani to make changes without anybody noticing..

Im just saying...

All named Wu or Wang and same lenght and same eyes and face, its easy to swap.

Offcouce one could say half our squad is named Ali Reza but still..

no offence to japan its just a jk, japan is a classy team with classy people.

Just ask the dolphins

anyway, Iran, Korea and Japan is teams i like, rest of afc is grassoll allstars
            bro cmon man. These jokes are from like the 1980s or something. youre better than making such lame jokes.
            The obscure we see eventually. The completely obvious, it seems, takes longer. ~Edward R. Murrow

Comment

Wow youre right. The fans should instead be brave keyboard warriors like you who go on to a website called PERSIANFOOTBALL.COM and call people who like team melli traitors. THEN iran would be in a very good spot.

Outside of the brave internet posting you are doing right now, are you doing any actual tangible things to help the iranian people? Or do you just like going on the internet, shooting your mouth off and acting like a big shot?

The majority of the players, outside of Torabi and Amiri, have spoken out in support of the protests. I hope they make continue to do so but I wouldn't be shocked, if due to IRGC pressure, they keep quiet.
              The obscure we see eventually. The completely obvious, it seems, takes longer. ~Edward R. Murrow

Comment

Originally posted by mf_doom View Post

Wow youre right. The fans should instead be brave keyboard warriors like you who go on to a website called PERSIANFOOTBALL.COM and call people who like team melli traitors. THEN iran would be in a very good spot.

Outside of the brave internet posting you are doing right now, are you doing any actual tangible things to help the iranian people? Or do you just like going on the internet, shooting your mouth off and acting like a big shot?

The majority of the players, outside of Torabi and Amiri, have spoken out in support of the protests. I hope they make continue to do so but I wouldn't be shocked, if due to IRGC pressure, they keep quiet.
                The least thing i am doing is not to jump up and down and give legitimacy to IR for their games against little and great satan.

There are millions of Iranians that want to boycot the IR team.

Just enjoy your games, but at least do it in a more quiet manner since we have people dying on the streets of Iran. Esteghlal was a good case today.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                  Also I read Japan is the first team to release the wc squad. Some cried about CQ going to wait until last second. But if you think about it, its pretty easy for the Japani to make changes without anybody noticing..

Im just saying...

All named Wu or Wang and same lenght and same eyes and face, its easy to swap.

Offcouce one could say half our squad is named Ali Reza but still..

no offence to japan its just a jk, japan is a classy team with classy people.

Just ask the dolphins

anyway, Iran, Korea and Japan is teams i like, rest of afc is grassoll allstars
                  What did I just read.
                  did you hang out with al bundy ,Jefferson at the nudy bar again 😆

Comment

That is my opinion.

And i do not understand why you quoting and arguing with every anti IR post that i make. Please stop quoting me. Thank you.
                    I have had one discussion with you where I defended the last Shah.

You're entitled to your opinion, but get over yourself.

Comment

I have had one discussion with you where I defended the last Shah.

You're entitled to your opinion, but get over yourself.
                      Agree. He was a gem for us - looking back.

The same West that backed him, did a legit coup on him and brought in Khomeini. Cannot believe Iranians were so gullible and naive.

We've lost generations because of that.
                      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Well one thing for sure is we can not say we are not well prepared. Looks like we are getting the best preparation we could especially under the circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

Agree. He was a gem for us - looking back.

The same West that backed him, did a legit coup on him and brought in Khomeini. Cannot believe Iranians were so gullible and naive.

We've lost generations because of that.
                          He wasn't perfect, but he and his father were at least headed in the right direction and trying to protect the interests of Iran and Iranians as a whole! Something the gov now has no concern for.

Comment

He wasn't perfect, but he and his father were at least headed in the right direction and trying to protect the interests of Iran and Iranians as a whole! Something the gov now has no concern for.
                            If shah never left.
                            Had hosted WC and Olympic already.
                            our discussion for 2022 was If we don't go to semifinal
                            Should our head coach keep his job for Asian cup.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post

Pouya jan
                              there are families out there that infact many
                              they don't discuss politics or infact
                              they hate politics and never ever talk about it.
                              hAve you heard of of term
                              Ma na Sarah peeyazim
                              na Tah peeyazim ..

I would say from 85 million there are 15 million like that.
                              end of the day they are as persian as any other persian.
                              We need to have high tolerance for each other opinions, I have
                              that expectations from people that have lived outside of iran for
                              Many years to discuss politics in an none offensive way with
                              each other .
                              I certainly respect and appreciate that. Not everyone has to have a political opinion and you along many others here that still wanna watch the world cup and see the Iran team succeed are certainly not in the category of "you don't care b/c you wanna watch soccer". I myself was super pissed off when the Iran Canada game got cancelled.

I think the problem is we have the extremes; those that want TM disqualified and call the ones that do not want this traitors, and those that support TM and tell the ones that want TM disqualified to STFU and not visit the websites, drink coffee or watch TV.

To put things in perspective, we should all learn to respect each other's opinions.
                              My experience tells me that pain is usually harder than lack of joy which is essentially my take as to why I've lost my biggest passion in life which has been Iran's soccer and many other things.

Cheers - I'll actually stop posting political comments out of respect for those that disagree with me. At the end of the day, we're not trying to be negative it's just coming naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by Pouya View Post

I certainly respect and appreciate that. Not everyone has to have a political opinion and you along many others here that still wanna watch the world cup and see the Iran team succeed are certainly not in the category of "you don't care b/c you wanna watch soccer". I myself was super pissed off when the Iran Canada game got cancelled.

I think the problem is we have the extremes; those that want TM disqualified and call the ones that do not want this traitors, and those that support TM and tell the ones that want TM disqualified to STFU and not visit the websites, drink coffee or watch TV.

To put things in perspective, we should all learn to respect each other's opinions.
                                My experience tells me that pain is usually harder than lack of joy which is essentially my take as to why I've lost my biggest passion in life which has been Iran's soccer and many other things.

Cheers - I'll actually stop posting political comments out of respect for those that disagree with me. At the end of the day, we're not trying to be negative it's just coming naturally.

pouya jan don't stop
                                just post in threads that is for political discussions for politics,
                                Like that football discussions are for football and
                                Political discussions are for politics.

like future iran durring ashura , whoever want mourn will have right to mourn,,
                                and ashura night we can also have Andy concert get drunk and dance all night and people want dance and drink ashura night
                                have right too.
                                Day time is for being a wake , and night time is time to go sleep.
                                Everything is in correct place.

Comment

Working...
                                X