Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Their 2006 WC trophy should be taken away from them.
    their whole football including some players from that team was under investigation for match fixing.
    After WC uventos got sent to lower division
    Thats how series it was..

Comment

Originally posted by Rooyintan View Post
      Before it was Italy dreaming about replacing Ecuador, Iran whichever gets banned from the World Cup. Now they are dreaming about replacing Tunisia, they just won't give up.

Several African and western media have been writing articles since last week suggesting Italy, Nigeria or Mali as replacement for Tunisia. Does Ukraine still want to get in?

The behaviour of Italy, Nigeria, Ukraine have been appalling and disgusting. Sore losers that's what they are, they missed out on qualifying for the World Cup and been acting as Vultures and Hyenas trying to get other teams out and replacing them.

No but seriously, I searched and haven't found any new information about Tunisia Football Federation's situation. So do we know if friendly with Tunisia is done deal and happening for sure?
      They would probably win the cup too if they replace someone.

Comment

My sincere respect to anyone who has the emotional bandwidth to care about football at the moment. You have a reserve which I just don't have.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
          My sincere respect to anyone who has the emotional bandwidth to care about football at the moment. You have a reserve which I just don't have.
          You are class act
          thank you respecting majority ,
          which want TM play.

Comment

Originally posted by IranFTW View Post
            Those who don't give a damn about the suffering of their countrymen deserve to be judged. A person who thinks loving his country means cheering for toop bazi and doesn't care about the fact that kids are getting shot in the streets and girls are getting raped in jail by psychotic animals, is either a child or an imbecile.
            enough of this BS……line in the sand right here.

you can give a shit about what’s going on in Iran while also supporting TM, this garbage theory started by morons who seek to make enemies out of the people fighting the good fight with them is the reason why Iran is in the situation it is in the first place. Then you ppl want to point the finger and this person and that person…..STOP MAKING ENEMIES OUT OF YOUR COMPATRIOTS BC THEY WANT TO ENJOY SOMETHING DURING A DIFFICULT TIME!!!!

not a single damn person said watching or following football is more important than what is going on. People commenting on it or following it DOES NOT in any way shape or form mean they are not siding with the people and doing other things to support the people. I post about Iran 20x a day bc from afar that’s what my people are asking me to do, to be their voice. That is what I’m doing and I’m also following and rooting for TM.

if you cannot understand that VERY simple clear concept then don’t come back here, nobody is forcing your hand to sign on here.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post

They would probably win the cup too if they replace someone.
              100% they would win it lol

coach must have nightmares of their last 2 games in their qualifiers
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

enough of this BS……line in the sand right here.

you can give a shit about what’s going on in Iran while also supporting TM, this garbage theory started by morons who seek to make enemies out of the people fighting the good fight with them is the reason why Iran is in the situation it is in the first place. Then you ppl want to point the finger and this person and that person…..STOP MAKING ENEMIES OUT OF YOUR COMPATRIOTS BC THEY WANT TO ENJOY SOMETHING DURING A DIFFICULT TIME!!!!

not a single damn person said watching or following football is more important than what is going on. People commenting on it or following it DOES NOT in any way shape or form mean they are not siding with the people and doing other things to support the people. I post about Iran 20x a day bc from afar that’s what my people are asking me to do, to be their voice. That is what I’m doing and I’m also following and rooting for TM.

if you cannot understand that VERY simple clear concept then don’t come back here, nobody is forcing your hand to sign on here.
                Well-said. I am also sick and tired of iranians attacking other iranians for supporting and following TM news. Beh toh che? No one is being forced to post on here, which is a soccer forum, not a political forum.

The irony of these type of people, is acting like a sort of moral police online. It’s just straight ego, taking advantage of tragedies to exhibit their autocratic behavior towards others.

No one is obligated to “defend” themselves for still supporting TM these days. But what can we do, it’s unhinged keyboard warrior bonanza these days…

Comment

*Today's fifth round of TM training began with only 16 players.
                  GK:4
                  6 Defenders, 6 MF/Wingers, and 0 FW.

U19 players will begin training tomorrow, and they may be utilized as needed.​

بازیکن تیم ملی در فاصله ١۵ روز مانده به شروع جام جهانی اردوی این تیم حاضر شدندد.

علیرضا بیرانوند، سید حسین حسینی، محمدرضا اخباری، پیام نیازمند،
                  سامان فلاح، مرتضی پورعلی گنجی، ، رامین رضاییان
                  ابوالفضل جلالی، شجاع خلیل‌زاده، محمدحسین کنعانی‌زادگان،
                  میلاد سرلک، وحید امیری، مهدی ترابی، امید ابراهیمی، روزبه چشمی
                  ، امید نورافکن

قرار است با اضافه شدن منتخبی از بازیکنان جوان تمرینات تیم ملی دنبال شود.​
                  Last edited by St_Mark; 11-05-2022, 03:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                    Italy not being in the world cup
                    after winning the European championship
                    It's the funniest thing , since Paris mazloumi first appeared on camera with his wig
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

​*TM training today_

Last edited by St_Mark; 11-05-2022, 03:58 AM.

Comment

The Guardian's guide to TM at the 2022 World Cup:
                        https://www.theguardian.com/football...eam-guide-iran

Comment

1 Al Wakrah DM Omid Ebrahimi 35 1 20
                          2 Persepolis LW Vahid Amiri 34 7 3
                          3 Al Ahli CB Shoja Khalilzadeh 33 5 22
                          4 Sepahan RB Ramin Rezaeian 32 7 15
                          5 Persepolis CB Murteza Pouralighanji 30 6 17
                          6 Esteghlal GK Seyed Hossein Hosseini 30 4 6
                          7 Persepolis GK Alireza Beiranvand 30 1 15
                          8 Tractor GK Mohamad Reza Akhbari 29 8 21
                          9 Esteghlal DM Rouzbeh Cheshmi 29 4 12
                          10 Al Ahli CB Hossein Kananizadegan 28 7 13
                          11 Persepolis LW Mehdi Torabi 28 1 26
                          12 Persepolis DM Milad Sarlak 27 7 10
                          13 Sepahan GK Payam Niazmand 27 5 30
                          14 Sepahan LB Omid Noorafkan 25 6 27
                          15 Esteghlal LB Abolfazl Jalali 24 4 10
                          16 Paykan CB Saman Fallah 21 5 24

Comment

Is this who will be in squad for Nicaragua game?

Comment

Originally posted by armen View Post
                              The Guardian's guide to TM at the 2022 World Cup:
                              https://www.theguardian.com/football...eam-guide-iran

Wow, big call from Guardian getting an IR Media person to write the article.

Not a single mention of what is happening in the country

They got this guy in 2014 I guess - even worse:
                              https://twitter.com/guardian_sport/s...56170190790657
                              https://twitter.com/HosseinRadka

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                                Is this who will be in squad for Nicaragua game?
                                There are only 16 players at the training camp right now, despite the fact that TM will play Nicaragua in 5 days. Since a home international friendly match with only 16 players ( without a TFWD) is unlikely, more players will likely be added,

Legionaries will travel directly to Qatar, as previously stated by IFF, and none of them are likely to face Nicaragua.
                                This is the team that will play Nicaragua as of right now.​

Comment

Working...
                                X