This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

To his credit, he has been able to get an A&B coaching license since 2020.
    If he and Shojaei had planned ahead, they both might have been candidates to help CQ and take part in the TM world cup.​
    made him younger and changed his gender.

😆
    lol
    😆
    😆

No to Persian ac..
    cq is more persian than all of them combine..
    Thanks but no thanks..
    If markar markarit be ok.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post

Al bundy looool
      now I look more closer at his he dose look like al bunda.lol.... I can totally imagine cq at the nude bar, NOT TIPPING THE GIRLS
      Lmao at the no tip 🤣

Btw, with Rahmati and Teymoyrian there, i wonder what the odds are for Khodadad and Jabbari to show up aswell 😅

Anyway, great stuff by them to bury any eventual old grudges and move on. Happy to se that. Good for TM
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post

Lmao at the no tip 🤣

Btw, with Rahmati and Teymoyrian there, i wonder what the odds are for Khodadad and Jabbari to show up aswell 😅

Anyway, great stuff by them to bury any eventual old grudges and move on. Happy to se that. Good for TM
        Yes definitely good to see that.

Khodad will never come
        HIS MASHHADI LAJBAZ personality won't allow him to do that.....jabbari is ogdaeee too he won't come.

Comment

Yes definitely good to see that.

Khodad will never come
          HIS MASHHADI LAJBAZ personality won't allow him to do that.....jabbari is ogdaeee too he won't come.
          I may be mistaken, but I believe Azizi was recently asked by IFF to attend with TM as a VIP in Qatar. According to what I understand, FIFA has invited Daei and Kia.

Azizi opposed Taj's election and CQ's appointment, therefore he is unlikely to shake hands with him any time soon.
          Last edited by St_Mark; 11-07-2022, 01:53 PM.

Comment

I may be mistaken, but I believe Azizi was recently asked by IFF to attend with TM as a VIP in Qatar. According to what I understand, FIFA has invited Daei and Kia.
            come. Saw the Kia and daie thing.
            but nothing on azizi... it's possible iff invited to pay for azizi, like that he stop bashing cq lol.
            A lot of these retired soccer players
            Will go to qatar anyway on their own expense.

Comment

come. Saw the Kia and daie thing.
              but nothing on azizi... it's possible iff invited to pay for azizi, like that he stop bashing cq lol.
              A lot of these retired soccer players
              Will go to qatar anyway on their own expense.
              Additionally, he was invited to the Canada Game , but it was not meant to be.

Comment

Additionally, he was invited to the Canada Game , but it was not meant to be.
                Lol
                that's one way of making azizi stop bashing tm and cq lol.
                Azizi is number 1 trouble maker in tm history,
                During his playing time and after.
                Noone even come close to him.

Comment

* World Cup squads: latest news on who’s going to Qatar. And who’s not…

Ian Watson

There are no more rehearsals – the World Cup is almost upon us. Here’s how all the finalists are looking as national team coaches prepare to name their squads…

These are the key dates for World Cup squads:

Friday, Oct. 21: Preliminary squad list (35-55 players) to be submitted

Monday, Nov. 14: Final list of 23-26 players to be submitted

Tuesday, Nov. 15: FIFA to officially announce all 32 squads

Iran squad according to him base on previous matches
                  ( he is not correct)

Iran

World ranking: 22 ( 20)

Coach: Carlos Queiroz

Latest squad: 1-0 v Uruguay; 1-1 v Senegal

Alireza Beiranvand (Persepolis), Hossein Hosseini (Esteghlal), Amir Abedzadeh (Ponferradina), Payam Niazmand (Sepahan), Sadegh Moharrami (Dinamo Zagreb), Shojae Khalilzadeh (Al-Ahli), Milad Mohammadi (AEK Athens), Morteza Pouraliganji (Persepolis), Hossein Kanaanizadegan (Al-Ahli), Saleh Hardani (Esteghlal), Majid Hosseini (Kayserispor), Omid Noorafkan (Sepahan), Ramin Rezaeian (Sepahan), Abolfazl Jalali (Esteghlal), Ehsan Hajsafi (AEK Athens), Saeid Ezatolahi (Vejle), Omid Ebrahimi (Al-Wakrah), Ahmad Nourollahi (Shabab Al-Ahli), Milad Sarlak (Persepolis), Saman Ghoddos (Brentford), Vahid Amiri (Persepolis), Alireza Jahanbakhsh (Feyenoord), Mehdi Taremi (Porto), Karim Ansarifard (Omonia), Mehdi Torabi (Persepolis), Ali Gholizadeh (Charleroi), Sardar Azmoun (Bayer Leverkusen)

Comment

Crackdown puts Iran’s loyalties on the line before Qatar World Cup kick-off

https://www.theguardian.com/football...P=share_btn_tw

Comment

Comment

12 days until the WC

Comment

Its fantastic how the panicing and worrying stress dissapared after CQ (and Taj) came back. (Greatful for Skocic and all he did offcource)

It seems like a focus and calmness has settled inside and around TM.

Makes me feel much less worried (for horrible results) and believe in TM second round progress now.

CQ for president, give him the golden key,

Ab goosht, kashk and no bademjan, CQ amad baraye Iran :😁 *Kateb inspired chant attempt 😇
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                            Its fantastic how the panicing and worrying stress dissapared after CQ (and Taj) came back. (Greatful for Skocic and all he did offcource)

It seems like a focus and calmness has settled inside and around TM.

Makes me feel much less worried (for horrible results) and believe in TM second round progress now.

CQ for president, give him the golden key,

Ab goosht, kashk and no bademjan, CQ amad baraye Iran :😁 *Kateb inspired chant attempt 😇
                            Of Course it would be calm. It would be weird, would it not,
                            if you and Kateb and a few others who were creating
                            the panicking and worrying stress in the first place
                            to get Taj and CQ appointed continued it??
                            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic
                            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

The Athletic published its Group B guide and analysis:
                              https://theathletic.com/3580223/2022...nt-iran-wales/

Comment

Only 16 TM players are available for the match against Nicaraqua NT on Thursday, November 1. Four of them are goalkeepers, and there is no forward.
                                CQ still wants to win this game even though his goal is to evaluate his WC squad therefore he will play them all (just 2 GK).
                                Arya Barzagar would have a once-in-a-lifetime chance to play for TM if there was a surprise, which would be if he included any U21 players.​

Comment

Working...
                                X